Page 52 of 382 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    I'm OK thanks. I'm not some idiot that believes every halfwit conspiracy theory. Unlike some easily led sheep hereabout.

You shpuld sit this one out.
    Perfect response. Shooting the messenger. I hadn't considered that President Andrew Jackson believed halfwit conspiracy theories given the supporting evidence. Thanks Pritch, I'll keep that in mind whilst reading the accounts of presidents and prominent business people who have highlighted the existence of shadow governments for well over 100 years.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    You should be so lucky.
    Straight out of the Joe Biden handbook of denial

"Biden then continued berating the man as he stepped forward, called the man “fat” and challenged him to “do push-ups together, man.”.". Dipshit sounds more like Trump than Trump.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    If it's so common ... Name three others.

With a link (at least) to confirm and prove.
    https://www.google.com/search?client...nda+agreements

There's a list of 15.

I'll also throw in Super Yacht owners (Crews have to sign extensive NDA agreements) and finally:

https://www.doctemplates.net/celebri...entiality-nda/

If you would be so kind as to scroll down, you'll see a sample of an NDA agreement specifically for anything to do with Health.

Even if you want to discount the above, it's a reasonable deduction that given that on a Template of standard NDAs, there is one specifically included for Medical records/Health, that this proves it is used with sufficient regularity.

Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Sorry, that's just imbecile territory. Which why you are mostly on ignore. Utterly unintelligent. If you want people to believe you have an IQ of 130 you might act like somebody with an IQ higher then 75.
    Oof, This feels like that time when you aserted that Antifa was formed as a reaction to the Proud Boys and then went awfully silent when you were presented with definitive proof that Antifa were formed almost a decade earlier.

Would you care to retract your statements?
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Trump thought he had a nuclear treaty to announce with great fanfare prior to the election. Russia thought not.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/14/u...lear-deal.html
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Trump "The greatest political crime in the history of the US".
    Barr lets out a wee wet fart.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/unm...nds-no-charges

Trump "fuck, better put out a maga distraction, Rudi, get the fake hunter scandal out!"
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...d-drive-laptop

All so predictable.

Bike
    Blog Entries

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Except Biden is not my man, in other threads I have already stated my opinion he is simply too old and past it. It is the sad state of US politics that the best they can do is the two specimens running.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Except Biden is not my man, in other threads I have already stated my opinion he is simply too old and past it. It is the sad state of US politics that the best they can do is the two specimens running.
    What I'd have given to see Thulsi Gabbard as the Democratic Candidate.

For multiple reasons.

And at least one of them because she is all kinds of Yum.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    What I'd have given to see Thulsi Gabbard as the Democratic Candidate.

For multiple reasons.

And at least one of them because she is all kinds of Yum.
    Sounds like a future candidate you would really like to get behind huh?

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Or yet more evidence that the "game" is, and has been rigged for a very long time. If it were only US politics, I wouldn't give shit.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Or yet more evidence that the "game" is, and has been rigged for a very long time. If it were only US politics, I wouldn't give shit.
    You are pretty much preaching to the converted with me. I know the system is super corrupt, not just the US one. I know the polis are just puppets of the shadowy figures really running the show. Which makes Trumps drain the swamp statements even more laughable.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    You are pretty much preaching to the converted with me. I know the system is super corrupt, not just the US one. I know the polis are just puppets of the shadowy figures really running the show. Which makes Trumps drain the swamp statements even more laughable.
    Then perhaps the focus should be on who is pulling the strings - rather than the puppet.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Sounds like a future candidate you would really like to get behind huh?
    Are you saying you wouldn't?

But let's look past her Looks:

She's a Veteren and has served.
    She's a very centre-left candidate (the traditional centre-left, which I still have a great sympathy for)
    Most of her Policies I could support (although her Environmental policy is a little too much for me personally)
    She's well spoken.
    She absolutely nuked Kamala Harris' run for being the Presidential candidate (seriously, go watch that clip, it's glorious)
    She's a Woman - so 'Yay Woman' to shut-up all the Woke Lefties
    She's a 'Person of Colour' - so 'Yay not an old white man' also to shut-up all the Woke Lefties
    She was betrayed by her own party because she's not Woke.

Seriously, what is there not to like?

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Then perhaps the focus should be on who is pulling the strings - rather than the puppet.
    The current puppet is a doofus beyond belief, and I'm always amazed at the stupidity of "followers". So entertaining as hell.
    As for the puppeteers, I can only guess and likely fail as to who they really are I would imagine making a noise and coming up on their radar would definitely not be a good idea. I have no doubt they can destroy pretty much anyone's life at the click of a button.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    I'm going to preface this reply - that I'm going to be splitting certain statements up - there's 2 key themes really being discussed. One is specifically to do with Trump, the other is more to do with my views on the Radical Left, so it seems to me that addressing the comments grouped by the above should make reading easier (if you choose to read the inevitable giant wall o' text)

Weak is very misleading - as in they obstructed the truth - severely. A leak showed strong evidence that they extra ignored it as initially it was hitting democratic states hardest. You want political assassinations, how about kutchner led wholesale ones. False comparison - I think not.
    So, I'm going to preface my response with a reiteration that yes, I do believe there should have been a stronger Federal response from Trump for Covid.

However I don't think all of the blame can be placed solely on Trump - Afterall, he was one of the first world leaders who wanted to implement a Travel Ban (which the Democrats objected to - remember Hug a Chinese person?)

Then there has been a fair amount of differences in the level of State responses - some that have relatively low populations and low population density (which also tend to be Republican) have done okay, others with high population densities (which also tend to be Democrat areas) not so much.

There's other factors such as degree of international and internal travel (which is something that has aided NZ) and the fact that the population of American is known for pre-existing health conditions (Cough Obesity Cough)

To conclude - Sure, Trump should get a good amount of Blame for it, but this 'Trump is solely to blame for everything bad' is too much.

In addition to that, we have yet to see what the long-term consequences of the various actions, and I'm not just referring to the Economic ones here.

But fuck everyone else you and your family would invariably come into contact with eh? Indefensible, no bullshit waffle answer to this please.
    Like who? I mean, I was cooped up at home during the lockdown (and not very amused about it) - I'm the only one in the Office, I'm not going out partying, you may infer from my prickly nature that I'm not the most extroverted person with a wide group of friends.

But let's get back to reality here, If I attended a Rally and started to feel unwell (bearing in mind the limited exposure I've outlined above) I'd not hesitate to get myself tested and self-quarantine - As I said, it's about Managing Risk.

Food is required for survival, a Trump rally is a selfish indulgence from all sides. Supermarkets also in most cases control social distancing, unlike the shitty lip service Trump rally organizers do while packing em in like sardines. Simple shit man - you got to be taking the piss here.
    When there's an option for online ordering and delivery, there's no need for the majority (who have the capability to utilise said feature) to go out - but we all know why most people did - which was to get out of the house and feel a small sense of normality, which is an indulgence. And whilst under level 4 I saw plenty of people not obeying social distancing at the Supermarkets (mostly by accident), and the Supermarkets were not controlling it.

This 'packing them in like sardines' - my understanding is that most of these Rallies are being held in the open air, which greatly diminishes the risk.

Nope, he lies, and lies and lies. Even when he is serious, as he clearly was to anyone that watched the inject bleach speech, later to say he was joking. He is a liability in that position. Even if he really was joking, how fucking irresponsible can a leader possibly get. Again, you got to be taking the piss about all of this.
    https://www.politifact.com/article/2...disinfectant-/

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning
    It's clear - from the actual transcript, that he's not telling people to inject bleach, he's asking a hypothetical to the undersecretary for science and technology as to whether or not they can use the disinfectant in some way.

Now, here's one of those times when I'll be critical of Trump - anyone who remembers the basics of Biology would know that is a stupid idea - however remember when I said the Media lies as much as Trump?

What they reported and what you remember is Trump telling people to inject themselves with Bleach, what he actually said was 'Is there a way we can use this thing that kills the virus in a new way?' - I'll agree it's a dumb question (since Bleach works by breaking down the Cell Membrane, and it can't tell the difference between the Bad Cells and the good ones) - but it's clearly a hypothetical question and not a directive.

I cannot believe you are still trumpeting the North Korea and Arab Israel as meaningful peace initiatives.
    Korea gave up NOTHING and got a shit ton of legitimacy in the process.
    I believe it's important to Talk to them. Something that no other President was able to do.

I said I'll hear your argument about the legitimization of the Regime - but what's the alternative? We nuke North Korea? Either we fight them or we talk with them.

And the other deal would be about as impressive as Judith Collins securing a deal between NZ and Australia signing a document to say we are mates. You set unbelievably low bars when it comes to defining a "win" for Trump. AGAIN, you have to be taking the piss!
    Sure, if Australia had repeatedly called for NZ to be wiped off the Map, you might have a point. Seeing ONE Arab nation sign a deal with Israel - whereby neither of them really loose anything and it only formalizes the pre-existing arrangement, but what it does do is show the other Arab nations that playing nicely with Israel isn't so bad and if the UAE can do it, they can too. Like the first person to stand up on an issue and then everyone else suddenly finds the courage to do so.

I agree that in-of-itself it's not that big, but I believe it to be a key first-step in the region.

Bending the knee to Isreal by building a embassy in Jerusalem is hardly doing the whole region any favors, probably why Obama did not do it, and the other, as above is a big nothing.
    Except you forget that Obama in 2008 when he was a Candidate said that Jerusalem will be the Capitol of Israel (and the Capitol is where the Embassy has to be located).

Obama said he would do it, chose not to.
    Trump said he would do it, actually did it.

Furthermore - this has been part of US Policy since 1995 (apparently), with each US president since, opting not to do it

We can argue as to whether this is a wise course of action, and I'll hear your argument about provocation and not good for the region - however I'm judging both people on what they said and what they did. Obama said he would do it, but didn't, Trump said he would do it and followed through.

Like family members, close aides. It does not really matter who I say here as you will produce a waffle with a generous amount of bullshit topping on it. Trump is exactly the turd he portrays himself to be.
    Sure, but let's again compare to other high-profile people (Celebrities, and lord do I hate having to bring them up) - but everyday in the gossip rags we see multiple statements by 'Close Aides', 'Inner-Circle Friends', 'Family Members' with all sorts of statement, some of which are contradictory.

And when I look into the ones that are presented, often we will see that there is a degree of personal or political bias involved.

But do not give a shit about who a President with the nuclear codes is personally on the hook for over 400 million dollars is.
    The same President who.....
    1. US based banks would not lend money too.
    2. Has UNPRECEDENTED secret meetings with Putin.
    3. Believes Putin over what his own MANY intelligence agencies are saying.
    4. On one hand says he is being hard on Russia with sanctions while on the other trying his darnedest to get them back into the G7.
    5. Was very busy wanting to build a massive Trump hotel in Moscow - so clearly has had exposure to dubious Russian sources of financing.
    Not really hard to put that lot together in order to work out where most of the 400 million is owing to is it? But that's right, you simply don't care
    The reason I don't care is that things like this are relatively common, especially in the venture-capital world.

If you were to look at any very wealthy business magnate, I'm sure you could find revenue streams that have 'connections' with various organized crime groups or other unsavory characters, usually with several lays of abstraction so that the individual has plausible deniability. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just stating that this isn't something unique or extraordinary for Trump.

On the hook for $400 Million, sounds a lot to you and I, but when you are in the line of Work that Trump is in, that sounds about right - if it all goes tits up, he'll declare bankruptcy like he's done previously and work his way back up.

And this 'Muh Russia' connection, are we still flogging that dead horse?

The key thing for me is, despite Nancy Pelosi, the Media, The Democrats and all the other figures who pathologically hate Trump - their best efforts since the 2016 Election result - where is the actual hard evidence of the type of Corruption you are inferring? Despite all the Hearings, the Reports, the Farce of an Impeachment, politically motivated 'investigations' by butt-hurt Democrats, where is it?

At best we've got some info that wouldn't pass muster as circumstantial evidence in a Court. Now, that doesn't mean we shouldn't be vigilant, There comes a point though that when every stone has been overturned, it's time to move on.

This is easy, I have not researched your claims that blm has some studied marxists among them, so I won't deny that.
    How ever there is a glaring hole in your argument that one could drive a semi truck through. There is simply not the popular support for their movement to get the job done, not even a smidgen. You like to cite revolutions down through the ages, they had the popular support required to actually stage a revolution. It is never even going to get a toenail hold in the USA. Surely you realize this.
    The figures for support is much higher - more like 15-20% (that's an approximate figure, combined from people who support various aspects of Social Justice - such as self-declared Feminists, self-declared supporters of BLM etc.)

But I want to expand on this - if the support for this is so low (according to you) then how do you explain the following?

5 years ago, you hadn't heard of the concept of White Privilege, but I had and now you have heard of it, if it was just a fringe 1%, you would never have.
    How is it that Major Corporations publicly declare support for a fringe 1% of the population movement? Especially when each time a Company does this, it often results in MASSIVE losses for the company?
    If the support is so minimal how is it that they are still around?

Now, I want to add some information here - I've been watching this happen for the best part of 10 years, which was when the Intersectional (that'll come up again) Feminists started to encroach in various forms of Media, first the Atheists, then Computer Games etc. etc. - At that time, it was just a Fringe movement. But it kept going - and there's a pattern that happens here:

Fringe ideas in a University are concocted, in very left-leaning circles where no one thinks to say 'hang on, that's absolute Bullshit'
    Those ideas get taught to a group of students who go out into the real-world, typically in very left-sympathetic roles (HR, Marketing, Journalism etc.)
    Those Fringe ideas are given legitimacy by a broken peer-review system that is basically confirmation bias (in non STEM fields), see the Grievance Studies hoax/expose
    The Fringe idea becomes mainstream, which are then used as the basis for further fringe ideas etc.

Further to this, We know that this is the mechanism, because people like Yuri Bezmenov told us that this is the way that the KGB tried to instigate revolutions in other countries over a period of 10-20 years, and he was doing this in the 1980s - either he was prophetic in the extreme or it's just the same pattern by the same marxist actors repeating

I'll use a case in point - when BLM started, it was just about Police Brutality, now it has morphed into calls to get rid of the Police. When even Al Sharpton is saying 'hold up a second' - you know you have definitely gone too far. There's other examples too - such as the TERF war in Feminist circles, where people like JK Rowling or Germain Greer who have been life-long and staunch Feminist advocates and Icons are now shunned as pariahs.

All of this would be fine however if it wasn't for the implicit acceptance and toleration of this lunacy by our institutions. And this is one of the areas where Trump has really fought back against it - with his banning of 'Critical Race theory' (AKA White Supremacy, but with a Guilty Conscious).

Remember when I pointed out Richard Spencer (Leader of the Alt-Right and an Ethno-nationalist) supported Joe Biden, This is why. The Modern woke Left tell you that you are racist and you have to treat people as a member of their Racial group, because of how different prejudices and oppressions intersect (hint) with their racial identity.

When Robin D'Angelo publishes her Book 'White Fragility' - she openly states she is Racist and she gives an anecdote of going to a picnic with friends and walking passed a bunch of African Americans and being scarred.

This is the kind of thing that over a decade ago would be rightly cast out as toxic garbage, and yet because of the process of disseminating fringe ideas and the acceptance and toleration of this by some people in particular positions it is given approval. I can't speak for you - but I'm going to assume that if someone told you 'I'm racist and I feel nervous when I have to be close to a group of Blacks' - that you would feel viscerally disgusted by that person and you would shun them, yet this is not only given approval now, it's paraded as some form of Moral virtue - and linking back to the Alt-Right and the Ethno-nationalists - they love it, because it's doing all the hard work for them - convincing people to see each other as members of their race, not as an individual - the only difference is whereas the Woke crowd say that you should be ashamed of the original sin for being born White, the Alt-Right say you should be proud of this.

I apologize that this section is long (and going to be a bit longer) but there's about 10 years worth of events I'm trying to compress down.

I'll finish with one final point - a Thought experiment - which should be the Acid Test for all that I have said.

Imagine that tomorrow a group of Swastika waving, Neo-Nazis decide to take over a City Block. Let's say that they do this whilst declaring 'All Jews are Bastards', They have armed guards in full-black 'uniforms', with giant Swastika Armbands.

- Would any Mayor of ANY western city allow that for more than a day or two?
    - Would the Press refer to it as 'A Summer of Love'
    - Would they be able to compel a Civic leader to come to their protest and raise a salute to a picture of the Furer?

If those same Neo-Nazis decided to go out and burn down Jewish owned Businesses

- Would it be called a mostly peaceful protest?

We know how the Media reported on the events of Charlottesville, so we have a real-world example to compare to

If in this 'Autonomous Zone', we found out that People were being Shot and Killed.

- Would this still be tolerated by the Authorities?
    - Would major corporations around the world declare solidarity with the Neo-Nazis?
    - Would Sporting figures be able to raise a Sieg Heil and Salute, and force their fellow sportspeople to do the same?

I could go on, but I think we both know that there is no way in hell that this would be allowed. So, if it is just 1% of the population and just a fringe, how come it was allowed?

I want to end this on one though - I've stated prior that I do believe the US Majority wouldn't allow it to happen - Hell, it's why they Elected Trump, because they were sick of the creeping encroachment of Social Justice, but just imagine that they tried something, and this time it wasn't just a couple of city blocks, it was much bigger.

And in response, People like Kyle Rittenhouse, Mr and Mrs Chadbro decided 'Fuck this', and under the full intention of the 2nd Amendment decided to fight back against the insurrectionists and the Revolutionaries:

What a bloodbath and slaughter it would be.

I'm confident that they (The communists) wouldn't win, I'm worried about at what cost.

Again, they do not even have 1% of the public support to stage a marxist revolution. Again, you HAVE to be taking the piss.
    See above.

You have extremely subjective standards. A handful of right wing (and left wing) deaths in so called protests, and my God you are up and at them. An administration deliberately misinforms the public about a pandemic directly killing thousands, and you describe it as "poor handling". Breath taking ignorance imo - and that is being charitable.
    That's because I consider Political Violence to be a much more grave threat. A Virus kills indiscriminately, and that is bad. A Person who chooses to kill someone else over a difference of belief or opinion - We've seen where that leads - on both the Left and the Right: Genocide, Mass-Killings on a country-wide scale. I hold that to be a much more serious threat.

If I stopped being friends with my Labour and Green supporting Mates and instead decided that the best course of action was to kill them - as a society, we've gone passed a critical point and it's downhill, very rapidly and very badly from there.

And to be clear, the fact that at the moment the main agitation is from the Left does not mean I would support it if it came from the Right. It's both bad. We need to be able to talk to each other (like we are) without killing each other.

Except inflaming a race war in his own country, a war on the consitution, and many other internal wars.
    BLM predated Trump, ANTIFA predated Trump - He didn't inflame it, they didn't get their way and so they escalated it.

As I said, Trump is the reaction to the increasing encroachment of the elements of Social Justice, like I outlined above, he's not the cause of it - and to say he inflames it, is simply wrong: Each time they don't get their own way, they kick it up a notch.

So what - you appear to lose sleep over a perceived marxist threat with near zero popular support.
    As above, you are vastly underestimating the threat, mainly because you are looking at this from a perspective of only a few years, I'm looking at it from a perspective of over a Decade.

Thinking about the DemonLord I met those years ago in person, I can only come to the conclusion your posts are full of shit and you are just doing a big wind up. Surely you cannot be so willfully ignorant.
    I'm still just the same person, I'll say nice things about anyone if I think it's warranted - For example, there are people posting in this thread who take a polar opposite view from me on Trump, yet in other threads I'm busy green-repping them because I wholeheartedly agree with what they say.

I've made it clear I enjoy arguing and so you pays your money, you takes your choice. Admission is entirely voluntary and free.

However on the issue of Trump - Yes, I do sincerely support him, despite his many legitimate flaws - I sincerely believe that most of what is reported about him is uncharitably edited or exaggerated or removed from Context (see for example your comment about Injections vs the actual statement). This does not mean that he doesn't say or do stupid things, but on the big things (China, Social Justice, the Economy, even his style of foreign policy) he's doing a great job.

I also believe that we will see him re-elected.

On the creeping Marxist stuff - Yes, I do genuinely have concerns here - I believe I've outlined them above, I will re-iterate my challenge - set your standard of Proof, and I'd be happy to meet it.

Thread Information