Page 6 of 382 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post

Biden didn't even speak up about the violence and riots. He's just a gutless Muppet. Just saying ......
    He has spoken about it multiple times, a few seconds of searching would show that
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Another day, another trumpster fire. I especially love the woman who compares Floyd problems to her own - and the one who won't wear a mask because child molesters love em! Who is it that inspires these people to come out against mask wearing and social distancing rules? They should look to their primary leader for inspiration, oh wait - they already have

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    He has spoken about it multiple times, a few seconds of searching would show that
    Tea parties don't count.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    I view Trumps misdeeds list as being very, VERY long. Take away Bidens creepy hugs, there is not much of a list left bro.
    Whenever I see a list of Trumps Misdeeds, just like the list Husa posted - what is the odds that the first name on the list, out of 18, would be a clear false accusation, with video evidence?

1 in 18 isn't good odds - about 5.5% - Even if someone was to infer that I reviewed each and every one of them on the list, until I cherry picked one that had an issue in order to discredit the list - I didn't order it, Husa did, and that 5.5% chance (assuming only one of them was blatantly false) would be the first name on the list.

So I see that many of the very, VERY long lists are very, VERY artificially inflated by people with partisan motives. If they would be honest about the lists they presented and culled the spurious and outright false claims from the list, I might re-consider, but if they did that, I suspect we'd find nothing significantly worse than your average lying scumbag Politician.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    A large part of the US really hasn't got a clue. Mind you, look who's leading it.

Trump is a master super spreader: the RNC presentation on the White House lawn with few masks and zero social distancing, similarly his election rallies, and his latest effort is his successful agitating to get college football underway.

Reportedly there were 250,000 cases arose out of Sturgis. How they quantify that I don't know, but the number could be expected to be large.

Sadly some of their fuckwit ideas are catching on here among the hard of thinking and the odd chancer.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    A large part of the US really hasn't got a clue. Mind you, look who's leading it.

Trump is a master super spreader: the RNC presentation on the White House lawn with few masks and zero social distancing, similarly his election rallies, and his latest effort is his successful agitating to get college football underway.

Reportedly there were 250,000 cases arose out of Sturgis. How they quantify that I don't know, but the number could be expected to be large.

Sadly some of their fuckwit ideas are catching on here among the hard of thinking and the odd chancer.
    There is that word REPORTEDLY again. Got any substantive TRUTH as to the EXACT amount pritch?

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    I suspect you couldn't care less how they quantify their figures - just so long as they match your own beliefs.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    There is that word REPORTEDLY again. Got any substantive TRUTH as to the EXACT amount pritch?
    It was reported you lazy fuck.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Well that is better than REPORTEDLY.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Whenever I see a list of Trumps Misdeeds, just like the list Husa posted - what is the odds that the first name on the list, out of 18, would be a clear false accusation, with video evidence?

1 in 18 isn't good odds - about 5.5% - Even if someone was to infer that I reviewed each and every one of them on the list, until I cherry picked one that had an issue in order to discredit the list - I didn't order it, Husa did, and that 5.5% chance (assuming only one of them was blatantly false) would be the first name on the list.

So I see that many of the very, VERY long lists are very, VERY artificially inflated by people with partisan motives. If they would be honest about the lists they presented and culled the spurious and outright false claims from the list, I might re-consider, but if they did that, I suspect we'd find nothing significantly worse than your average lying scumbag Politician.
    So lets start with a very short list of one item.
    He knew the virus was dangerous as captured on tape, but he deliberately mislead the public. The idiots that believe his word were denied the information that could of led them to making sound decisions in protecting themselves and loved ones. While Trump is not responsible for all the deaths, there are absolutely deaths that have occurred due to his deception. That is not even covering his ignoring federal guidelines for social; distancing while creating more waves of death with his ego rallies.
    Please, no "what about" arguments, or lame comparisons, I want to keep my breakfast down today.
    Lets just discuss Donald J Trumps response, or lack of to the virus.

Bike
    Yo momma
    How the fuck would you know that?
    Got any actual proof?
    Pulled it right out of your stupid old arse as usual.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Well that is better than REPORTEDLY.
    You should have made an effort to read the first paragraph between the "save s we're going broke" box.

"The governor of South Dakota on Wednesday disputed economists who say the motorcycle rally in Sturgis last month may have caused as many as 250,000 coronavirus infections, saying they just "made up some numbers and published them".

They got the numbers from some economists.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    How the fuck would you know that?
    Got any actual proof?
    Pulled it right out of your stupid old arse as usual.
    Well he does have to have a poop occasionally otherwise he'll explode. And that could be messy.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    You should have made an effort to read the first paragraph between the "save s we're going broke" box.

"The governor of South Dakota on Wednesday disputed economists who say the motorcycle rally in Sturgis last month may have caused as many as 250,000 coronavirus infections, saying they just "made up some numbers and published them".

They got the numbers from some economists.
    A were did the econimists get their numbers from pray tell?? Are they experts on pandemic circulation?

Bike
    Blog Entries
    A were did the econimists get their numbers from pray tell?? Are they experts on pandemic circulation?
    Circulation is guaranteed. The "experts" present results that have been generated by using various computer models. The interpretation of those results is then up for debate, because there is no standard of input across the modelling. All modelling uses weighting to counter for the variable/unknown, and at that point in time, you can make the data tell you any story you like. The politicians then take over. Either they fight the result or they use it to brow beat people to death with. Bet you didn't expect that when you started picking your nose 2/3's of the way through the post, eh, but you did ask

Thread Information