Page 151 of 381 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 5712

Thread: Trump

Bike
    husaberg
    too late
    its very clear this is a different trump speech than all others before it. But it appears totally insincere.
    It seems just to be a ploy to garner sympathy and avoid him getting what he deserves for his actions in an attempt to undermine democracy.
    From the chatter he was pressured into doing this but its too little too late
    What's funny is if this scripted trump had run for election he might have won a second term.
    Instead he the only US president to be impeached twice
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    t. But it appears totally insincere.
    Absolutely. Makes me wonder what effect that will have on the defence offered in response to charges arising from the coup. "The President invited me."

Looks like he just withdrew the invitation.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Absolutely. Makes me wonder what effect that will have on the defence offered in response to charges arising from the coup. "The President invited me."

Looks like he just withdrew the invitation.
    I found this contrast this with what we have seen from the organatan

Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Somehow I don't think Trump will write a gracious letter like Bush 41 did. It is still being reported that he is flying out on Air Force 1. OK, AF1 is just a call sign, but you'd think that the entire Presidential flight should be available, cleaned, and fueled by noon, ready for use by the President if required.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Suzuki GSX-s1000F 2016

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Somehow I don't think Trump will write a gracious letter like Bush 41 did. It is still being reported that he is flying out on Air Force 1. OK, AF1 is just a call sign, but you'd think that the entire Presidential flight should be available, cleaned, and fueled by noon, ready for use by the President if required.
    It's not like he's Bill Clinton, there won't be any stains on the upholstery or the staff lol
    They do have two of them anyway...
    Don't think basement Biden will travel much anyway....

Meanwhile seems there was a Mark Lundy aspect to the riot.... Trump supporters could not have physically been at his rally and made it inside the building in the given timeline, looking all refreshed for there photo ops....

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hWg-j5V8f...52834%2529.JPG
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    It's not like he's Bill Clinton, there won't be any stains on the upholstery or the staff lol
    Except for the stain he allegedly left on a dress and for which he will not provide a DNA sample to prove his innocence. Funny that.

Actually he probably isn't leaving much of anything, he and his grifting crime family are probably stealing the White House sliver. Seriously, somebody should be doing an inventory check of all the artwork.

Biden will be busy at home fixing Trump's fuck ups for a while, but there are bridges to repair internationally too. At least Air Force 1 will not be used every week for golf trips.

Trump is planning on retiring to Mar A Largo which he is not legally entiltled to do. I'd love to see the local government hand him the arse card. It has been suggested he buy another property to use as a residence, but he may not be able to afford that. He milked millions from his sucker supporters to fund his "legal fight" but that won't help much when his debts are hundreds of billions.

Anyhoo it's likely that in a week or two there will begin an avalanche of news about shonky shit that he's been up to but is no longer able to keep secret.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Trump is to announce 100 pardons Tuesday. The New York Times report Giuliani and Kushner have been selling pardons. At up to $2 million a time, a nice little earner.

Some people, even Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen, are shocked. Nobody should really be surprised, with Trump everthing is a grift.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Apart from the orange stains on the toilet seat, bed sheets, upholstery and then there is all the nappy buckets Melanoma refused to take out for him

I see Trump wanted a milatary send off other presidents have enjoyed since the regan era, but the Pentagon declined!
    What a missed opportunity, Trump wanted to bring back firing squads. They could of blindfolded him, stood him on a plastic sheet and given him a 21 gun salute.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/us-...JZTNY47NZC2CY/

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    They do have two of them anyway...
    Don't think basement Biden will travel much anyway....

Meanwhile seems there was a Mark Lundy aspect to the riot.... Trump supporters could not have physically been at his rally and made it inside the building in the given timeline, looking all refreshed for there photo ops....

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hWg-j5V8f...52834%2529.JPG

Watch their own videos from Parler - they seemed to get to the Capitol quickly enough

https://projects.propublica.org/parl...oHnqWYQBlMKON4
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    less than I used to have
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post

Some you will have that inpentatrable invicible cloke ready for furture US President Joe Biden.
    ...priceless...

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ...priceless...
    And perhaps a little bit inpentatrable?

US was spelt right so there is hope yet.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Entertaining little snippets appearing in social media. One guy boasted that he'd been interviewed by the FBI but that he'd "aced it". He may be reevaluating that. He's been arrested on multiple federal charges.

There was a woman shown on video in Congress exhorting the crowd to go up the stairs. A former romantic partner has told the feds that the woman stole a laptop out of Nancy Pelosi's office and had tried to sell it to the Russians.

The concerns about an "insider" attack on the inauguration must be credible. The FBI have now investigated the background of each of the troops present three times. How you investigate 25,000 guys three times in a few days was not stated. Given that the soldiery of a nation is a reflection of that nation's society, it's a given that there will be Klan, assorted militias, Q Anon followers, and other fuckwits in the ranks.

It might be wise to have Kamala Harris take her oath frist and stay some distance from the inauguration?

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Trump will be at the inauguration tomorrow. He will walk up to the mic and tell everyone there that they are surrounded and under arrest
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    The concerns about an "insider" attack on the inauguration must be credible. The FBI have now investigated the background of each of the troops present three times. How you investigate 25,000 guys three times in a few days was not stated. Given that the soldiery of a nation is a reflection of that nation's society, it's a given that there will be Klan, assorted militias, Q Anon followers, and other fuckwits in the ranks.
    All I'm going to point out is:

Are these the actions of a democratically elected president, though a free and fair election or are these the actions of a Dictator who is worried that the people will turn against them.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Thread Information