Page 94 of 380 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 5695

Thread: Trump

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    A campaign spending complaint by "Citizens for Ethics" has been made against Trump's Chief of Staff, Meadows. If found guilty this can carry a jail sentence. He claims to have spent $2650 on "printed materials" from this store: https://annhand.com

https://www.citizensforethics.org/le...aign-spending/
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    too many but never enough
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    That wasn't the post I initially referenced - namely the claim in the Gettysburg hearing - If it's incorrect, then fair enough.

Going back to the debunk though - there are some oddities in the numbers as they are presented in the debunk:

Do you think it's reasonable to expect 100% or near 100% of unregistered mail-in voters to vote for Biden?
    Where are the 700000 votes? Anyway.......

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ta/6450032002/

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by testastretta View Post
    Where are the 700000 votes? Anyway.......

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ta/6450032002/
    We'll see what comes out as part of the Hearing - if it's not true, then fair enough.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    too many but never enough
    We'll see what comes out as part of the Hearing - if it's not true, then fair enough.
    This claim of more mail in ballots sent in than were sent out is as credible as this Qanon bullshit https://gnews.org/535064/
    The far right really are embarrassing themselves with such gullibilty. Everything is fake news unless it has come from the gospel of Saint Don.
    Poor fucking losers!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    As I've said multiple times, none of these are conclusively prove 'fraud' .
    You almost got that much right at least. You will remember of course that every time a judge has asked one of Trump's lawyers, both the respectable ones he had originally, and the fringe dwellers he is forced to use now, if they are alleging fraud the answer has been explicit. They are not alleging fraud.

The only person talking fraud is Trump.

Speaking of whom, he now claims the FBI and the Justice Dept conspired against him to win the election for Biden. Time for the 25th Amendment and a rubber room.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...tion-interview
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    https://www.worldviewweekend.com/tv/...-trumps-pardon

"In the video: General Flynn and General Mcinerney are interviewed. Flynn confirms quite a bit, but Mcinerney blows it all open. And The Kraken is the 305th Military Intelligence division. Confirmed by Mcinerney: China, Russia, and Iran were involved in the steal. The CIA is operating as an enemy and was running a server farm in Frankfurt which did get raided by special forces. The CIA killed five special forces. The election was rigged wholesale. This is a coup. And they are doing everything they can to stop this by the 14th of December, because if they do not, it is "going to get very dirty"."
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    https://www.worldviewweekend.com/tv/...-trumps-pardon

"In the video: General Flynn and General Mcinerney are interviewed. Flynn confirms quite a bit, but Mcinerney blows it all open. And The Kraken is the 305th Military Intelligence division. Confirmed by Mcinerney: China, Russia, and Iran were involved in the steal. The CIA is operating as an enemy and was running a server farm in Frankfurt which did get raided by special forces. The CIA killed five special forces. The election was rigged wholesale. This is a coup. And they are doing everything they can to stop this by the 14th of December, because if they do not, it is "going to get very dirty"."
    So you believe the guy that was convicted of lying and perjury.... over all the evidence that says the ooposite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    So you believe the guy that was convicted of lying and perjury.... over all the evidence that says the ooposite.
    Dude, are you really going to try to have a serious conversation about that load of nonsense. There must be some serious drugs about because somebody is surely tripping.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Dude, are you really going to try to have a serious conversation about that load of nonsense. There must be some serious drugs about because somebody is surely tripping.
    I just wanted to see the logic of how he thought the dude could be taken seriously considering he had been found to have committed perjury. Plus lying to the FBI investigation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    I just wanted to see the logic of how he thought the dude could be taken seriously considering he had been found to have committed perjury. Plus lying to the FBI investigation.
    I've listened to some of that clip and I'm starting to have grave doubts about the mental state of some relatively senior US Army people. The Colonel of whom the general speaks highly is the arsehole Pennsylvania Senator I've mantioned a couple times lately, who it could be said was actually trying to organise a coup. Although it was more coo coo than coup.

The Yanks haven't just got a COVID pandemic, they've got a pandemic of stupid.

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    YouTube thought I would like to see the recent Trump interview with Fox, so I had a look. It is quite disturbing, especially if Trump actually believes what he is saying.

January 20 seems a long ways off.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    You almost got that much right at least. You will remember of course that every time a judge has asked one of Trump's lawyers, both the respectable ones he had originally, and the fringe dwellers he is forced to use now, if they are alleging fraud the answer has been explicit. They are not alleging fraud.
    The key things they are alleging are:

1: The proper process of scrutineering was either not done or in some instances was hampered by Election staff for Republican Poll watchers
    2: The Machines used to count have technical vulnerabilities
    3: There are statistical irregularities

And all of these things that are alleged benefit Biden.

If they are proved true - especially point number 1, then a number of votes that were not properly validated need to be thrown out/discarded.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by testastretta View Post
    This claim of more mail in ballots sent in than were sent out is as credible as this Qanon bullshit https://gnews.org/535064/
    The far right really are embarrassing themselves with such gullibilty. Everything is fake news unless it has come from the gospel of Saint Don.
    Poor fucking losers!
    And what say you on the stats presented by your debunk - that requires 100% of 2 separate groups of voters to vote for Biden?

Bike
    Suzuki GSX-s1000F 2016
    I had to look up the Dunning Kruger syndrome....it applies to Trump.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries

If they are proved true - especially point number 1, then a number of votes that were not properly validated need to be thrown out/discarded.
    Point number 1 has already been diisproved multiple times. it was a Trump fantasy with no basis in fact. Please pay attention.

Although the claim was made repeatedly, in not a single one of the cases held so far has it been found to be true. You may recall that all 39 cases (so far) were lost.

Thread Information