Page 147 of 381 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 5712

Thread: Trump

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Blog Entries
    Agree with it or not, this is how Congress saw it (from the Impeachment articles):

Shortly before the Joint Session commenced, President Trump, addressed a crowd at the Ellipse in Washington, D.C. There, he reiterated false claims that "we won this election, and we won it by a landslide." He also willfully made statements that, in context, encouraged — and foreseeably resulted in — lawless action at the Capitol, such as: "if you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore." Thus incited by President Trump, members of the crowd he had addressed, in an attempt to, among other objectives, interfere with the Joint Session's solemn constitutional duty to certify the results of the 2020 Presidential election, unlawfully breached and vandalized the Capitol, injured and killed law enforcement personnel, menaced Members of Congress, the Vice President, and Congressional personnel, and engaged in other violent, deadly, destructive and seditious acts.
    Having read the speech, and seen what coverage I have of the rioting, it doesn’t seem an outrageously inaccurate description of what happened. Yes it’s filtered through the lense of politics, it’s Congress; but they’re angry, and in my opinion they’re entitled to be.
    Moe: Well, I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I...I can't compete with that stuff.
    - The Simpsons

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    Editing a post a member made when you reply to their post is an old trick. I've even done it to you.

Just saying ...
    But I didn't you angry little man.

Just saying...

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Good morning you bitching ladies and grumpy little men.

What are you going to moan about today. Trump, Trump or Trump?

Rather luvly day for a skoot You should try it sometime as it's been said it's great for the mind and soul.

Well, so it's been reported by the New York Times.

Just saying...

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Remember you moanie mopheads it aint cool to cuss at another KB member just because they present a different pouint of view from you.

You remind me of three year old in kindy when you do so.

Just saying.....

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post

You remind me of three year old in kindy when you do so.

That sounds a lot like Mr Trump, no?
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by slofox View Post
    That sounds a lot like Mr Trump, no?
    Yip. The poor things hate Trump so much they copied his traits to a T lol.

Just saying.....

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Is monez ever going to leave for that ride? Better put on an extra sheep skin seat cover to protect that broken arse.

I see the Republican loving NRA are filing for bankruptcy. Should make it easier for the dems to put through some decent gun control laws.
    https://i.stuff.co.nz/world/americas...-legal-battles

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    I was done from trying to rescue the Stockholm syndrome affected posters in here but this was too good not to post....

CNN interviews high ranking ANTIFA member who disguised himself as Trump supporter with a hat and was at the front row of the shooting incident along with another infiltrator.
    100% pure agent provocateurs and bound to be more as these pussies never do anything without at least a couple dozen masked morons.....
    This guy was already identified early in other forums and images, but here he is outed on mainstream news. Bet the ERF BEEEE EYE don't touch him though.....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...uilding-riots/
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Wow Prsident Biden is so busy building America back better he's cancelled the inauguration ceremony and told people to stay home.
    Man the freee world is so lucky to have such a popular leader he didn't even have to campaign to win. And so cool he's giving the national guard herd immunity by having 1000 soldiers each from over 30 states sleep on the floor of the capital building where all the super spreader republican posters have just been.
    The guy is a genius.
    You know when guys are so popular like 84 million votes we just shouldn't even have elections anymore they just cause conflict. The media with their super accurate polls are better suited to picking our leaders we should just trust the, to do it.
    I can't wait to see Biden build back a better America. It's high time he busted that border wall so all he corporates can have cheap labour and not have to hire over educated lazy Americans that want capitalist stuff like minimum wages and healthcare.
    It's so great that we have great leaders who will make us all equal so soon. I feel so guilty of my white privilege owning a house and working for ,y money. It's so great they going to reset that so we all equal and own nothing so don't have to waste money on insurance. I'm tired of making my own decisions in life, it will be great having govt telling me which products to buy.
    Flying to North Korea next week as I can't wait for the trickle down effect, I want to have nothing now. If I get any good deals on hyosung or daewoo machinery I will sell here first to my friends.
    I have covid 21 vaccine e pediment already too isn I feel great never better.
    I inv step all my savings in Boeing and fly on new max 800 the safest plane Korea going to buy them cheap and re brand as Earbus the sound of freedom.
    Take care mo friends I have not lot internet where go next now.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Whatzup you miopic moronic moaning muppets?

Remember what mummy and daddy said when you were young "Play nice with the other kids. You may need their help one day.".

You lot defiantly need help.

So stop masturbating in front of those Kamala posters hanging up on your walls and get some.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    pritch you still haven't fixed your ignore function ffs.

Just saying...

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Wow Prsident Biden is so busy building America back better he's cancelled the inauguration ceremony and told people to stay home.
    Man the freee world is so lucky to have such a popular leader he didn't even have to campaign to win. And so cool he's giving the national guard herd immunity by having 1000 soldiers each from over 30 states sleep on the floor of the capital building where all the super spreader republican posters have just been.
    The guy is a genius.
    You know when guys are so popular like 84 million votes we just shouldn't even have elections anymore they just cause conflict. The media with their super accurate polls are better suited to picking our leaders we should just trust the, to do it.
    I can't wait to see Biden build back a better America. It's high time he busted that border wall so all he corporates can have cheap labour and not have to hire over educated lazy Americans that want capitalist stuff like minimum wages and healthcare.
    It's so great that we have great leaders who will make us all equal so soon. I feel so guilty of my white privilege owning a house and working for ,y money. It's so great they going to reset that so we all equal and own nothing so don't have to waste money on insurance. I'm tired of making my own decisions in life, it will be great having govt telling me which products to buy.
    Flying to North Korea next week as I can't wait for the trickle down effect, I want to have nothing now. If I get any good deals on hyosung or daewoo machinery I will sell here first to my friends.
    I have covid 21 vaccine e pediment already too isn I feel great never better.
    I inv step all my savings in Boeing and fly on new max 800 the safest plane Korea going to buy them cheap and re brand as Earbus the sound of freedom.
    Take care mo friends I have not lot internet where go next now.
    Um. . . Are you aware that North Korea is like a different country than South Korea, and mixing them up is like saying South America is the same as North America?
    Sterling research there.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Um. . . Are you aware that North Korea is like a different country than South Korea, and mixing them up is like saying South America is the same as North America?
    Sterling research there.
    They are both connected via an ambilicle cord.

Oh by the way South America is many countries. You really need to brush up on your geography.

Just saying....

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    There certainly seems to be a rhetoric amongst MAGAs that any behaviour is justified if they can point at another group and say well, they are worse. Typically black groups, but the same technique works when their orange Jesus does something that would usually enrage the Christian pressure groups.

So why are the disaffected white portion of 'mercan society so easily whipped into fervor? Why do the feel so hard done by?

A quick look at history shows that America (thats the North one) was grown from a backwater colony to an economic powerhouse on the back of slavery. Turns out you can make a heap of profit when you don't have to pay minimum wage or health care. . or anything, to the labour intensive industry of your choice.

These families made bulk and that privilege flowed down to land ownership and thereafter.

Of course not everyone was making benefit from this and they weren't sharing the spoils willy nilly.

So a lower social group of white people always existed.

Fast forward several generations
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Thread Information