Page 152 of 381 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 5711

Thread: Trump

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    All I'm going to point out is:

Are these the actions of a democratically elected president, though a free and fair election or are these the actions of a Dictator who is worried that the people will turn against them.
    These protocols have been put in place by the authorities as the maga mob (essentially highlighted by yourself previously) are not smart enough to pick up on the word "peaceful" in their dear leaders very long speech, thus cannot be trusted to behave themselves.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    These protocols have been put in place by the authorities as the maga mob (essentially highlighted by yourself previously) are not smart enough to pick up on the word "peaceful" in their dear leaders very long speech, thus cannot be trusted to behave themselves.
    But surely, as the most overwhelmingly popular Presidential candidate of all time.... They shouldn't have this concern.... Unless of course they had a guilty conscious about the legitimacy of the result....

However even that isn't as funny as then they got concerned that about being overthrown by the US Military they themselves called in to protect then from MAGA, Are they worried that Trump is going to walk in like Napoleon?

It really does betray how 'confident' they aren't about the Election result.

Then it gets even more hilarious - that they are worried about Congressmen and Congresswomen exercising their 2A rights...

"We need to protect ourselves from the Angry Mob! Quick get people in with Guns!"
    "But what if the people with Guns don't like us?"
    "We need to protect ourselves from the People with Guns we asked to come! Quick! Take their Guns!"

And finally - when Trump offered to send in the National Guard to help certain states with certain 'Peaceful protests' - he was compared to various military dictators, and yet when the Democrats actually bring in the NG - it's legitimate Protocols...

The level of Hypocrisy, even if you account for the dislike of Trump/Maga is astounding.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Blog Entries
    usual wall of text
    Not one sentence in your post negates this "These protocols have been put in place by the authorities as the maga mob (essentially highlighted by yourself previously) are not smart enough to pick up on the word "peaceful" in their dear leaders very long speech, thus cannot be trusted to behave themselves. "

You are just coming across as a butt hurt maga loony now. Time to go and stand in the conspiracy circle with Rudi, Powell and bonez.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Not one sentence in your post negates this "These protocols have been put in place by the authorities as the maga mob (essentially highlighted by yourself previously) are not smart enough to pick up on the word "peaceful" in their dear leaders very long speech, thus cannot be trusted to behave themselves. "

You are just coming across as a butt hurt maga loony now. Time to go and stand in the conspiracy circle with Rudi, Powell and bonez.
    If they had the Legitimacy they claim, then they would not have the fears that they hold.

Further to that, they're every action is the height of hypocrisy. Whether or not the threat is real or imagined.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    If they had the Legitimacy they claim, then they would not have the fears that they hold.

Further to that, they're every action is the height of hypocrisy. Whether or not the threat is real or imagined.
    Sorry mate, you have crossed over to full maga loony now. They have complete legitimacy, 60 failed court cases contesting the result = game over for the stolen election narrative.
    With 60 lots of judges from both sides of the divide ruling yeah, nah due to complete lack of proof - if that is not a high enough standard of proof for you nothing ever will be.
    A bit sad to see you go full maga loony to be honest

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Sorry mate, you have crossed over to full maga loony now. They have complete legitimacy, 60 failed court cases contesting the result = game over for the stolen election narrative.
    With 60 lots of judges from both sides of the divide ruling yeah, nah due to complete lack of proof - if that is not a high enough standard of proof for you nothing ever will be.
    A bit sad to see you go full maga loony to be honest
    You miss the point, whether or not I think it was free and fair isn't relevant to this particular point I'm making.

It's whether or not the DNC think they won fair and square, as evidenced by their actions.

And their Actions at the moment are rather telling.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Sorry, who's actions? Because today is inauguration day. The Republicans are technically still in power are they not?. At least for a few minutes more. So up to this point. . . ? Who's actions?
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    You miss the point, whether or not I think it was free and fair isn't relevant to this particular point I'm making.

It's whether or not the DNC think they won fair and square, as evidenced by their actions.

And their Actions at the moment are rather telling.
    If course they know they won fair and square, now they are needing to take steps to protect against the maga loonies who just a week or so ago over ran capital hill congress.
    Prudent by any measure.
    I do believe these are the most desperate maga loony posts we have yet seen from you.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    If course they know they won fair and square, now they are needing to take steps to protect against the maga loonies who just a week or so ago over ran capital hill congress.
    Prudent by any measure.
    I do believe these are the most desperate maga loony posts we have yet seen from you.
    Hmmmm, so you are saying a legitimate Government needs to protect itself from the People that legitimized it....

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944
    Hmmmm, so you are saying a legitimate Government needs to protect itself from the People that legitimized it....
    Of course not.

They are not protecting themselves from the over 50% of people who voted for a legitimate government, unfortunately some of the less than 50% who voted for the loser are fucking lunatics who need to be prevented from doing dumb shit.
    Riding cheap crappy old bikes badly since 1987

Tagorama maps: Transalpers map first 100 tags..................Map of tags 101-200......................Latest map, tag # 201-->

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Prudent by any measure.

I've put TDL back on ignore, the delusion has exceeded my toleranace levels. But since you quoted him...

A guy who claims an IQ of 130 but fails to understand that a coup attempt necessitates serious security at the next critical step in the process? Unbelievable.

The FBI have credible information that there is to be an "insider" attack on the inauguration. Unusually stringent measures have been taken to try and prevent that happening.
    The security is not there because of the Democrats. It's there because of the brain washed imbeciles who still believe, against all reason, that Trump won.
    I'm not sure of their exact procedures, but I'd have Justice Roberts swear Kamala Harris in first, somewhere remote from the inauguration, and keep her well away thereafter.

The Secret Service have not exactly covered themselves in glory in recent years, with episodes of undetected intruders in the White House, drunk management staff crashing a road block during a White House intruder alert, and of less concern, officers hiring prostitutes. Americans do seem excessively interested in what people do in their beds. The Secret Service will need to be on the ball on the 20th.

Update

Biden becomes Prez at noon on the twentieth. When that is in our time is a guess, 6PM Thursday? Looking at the SKY programme the festivities run for something like 28 hours. Waaay more than I'd want to see thanks.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    I've put TDL back on ignore, the delusion has exceeded my toleranace levels. But since you quoted him...
    Are we back to this again?

Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    A guy who claims an IQ of 130 but fails to understand that a coup attempt necessitates serious security at the next critical step in the process? Unbelievable.
    What Coup?

Don't get me wrong, what the Protestors did was wrong - but to call it a Coup is over-egging the pudding especially given the standards of describing political unrest of late.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by neels View Post
    Of course not.

They are not protecting themselves from the over 50% of people who voted for a legitimate government, unfortunately some of the less than 50% who voted for the loser are fucking lunatics who need to be prevented from doing dumb shit.
    Right... So you have this historically unprecedented Majority (supposedly), but you are worried that you and your voterbase will be ousted, by force by less than 50% of the population.

And this Paranoia extends so deeply that after you call in the Military to protect you, you then disarm them because you are worried that they might turn on you.

Really selling me on the confidence that they believe they won fairly.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    I posted this before but evidently some people missed it. Fiona Hill was one of the top Russian and European experts in the White House - until she gave evidence against Trump in the first impeachment inquiry. There's a historic sentence, no previous president required a distinction as to which impeachment was being referred to.

The lady knows her stuff. R650R expressed the thought that Trump couldn't stage a coup because he was in power at the time. Wrong. It's not a new idea and it has been done elsewhere more recently too.

Ms Hill knows her stuff.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...na-hill-457549
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944
    Right... So you have this historically unprecedented Majority (supposedly), but you are worried that you and your voterbase will be ousted, by force by less than 50% of the population.
    No, not worried that they will be ousted, worried that some Trump supporting nutter will do something spectacularly stupid. The nutters are not enough in number to overthrow the government, but as demonstrated when they stormed the capital building (and then didn't know what to do once they succeeded) people can end up dead so precautions have been put in place to prevent this.

Really selling me on the confidence that they believe they won fairly.
    They believe they won fairly, they also believe that there are some seriously deranged people who will hold on to their delusion that they didn't, and those people have already demonstrated their capacity for violence.
    Riding cheap crappy old bikes badly since 1987

Tagorama maps: Transalpers map first 100 tags..................Map of tags 101-200......................Latest map, tag # 201-->

Thread Information