Page 30 of 381 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    I'll make this simple for the hard of thinking. Antifa is short for anti fascist. Logically anyone anti the anti fascists is a fascist. Indulging in contorted mental gymnastics won't help, it's quite straight forward really.
    So anyone who is against violent protest action is a fascist?

How incredibly dense of you.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Don't have time to watch all of it? The clip below is fairly representative of the whole thing.

The moment Biden began to go places Trump did not want him too, he just ignored all the rules and did everything possible to knock Biden off course - which worked.
    Neither man covered themselves with distinction.
    Biden 5
    Trump 7 for getting away with all the misdirection. Job well done.
    American Political system 0 - it's fucked.

I was really looking forward to the debate, but after 10 minutes, I just put it in the background and went back to optimizing websites.

I have much higher hopes for the Harris/Pence debate. I reckon she is going to extract Pences femurs and use them to pick her teeth after shes done with him. Should be a debate for the ages

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post

How incredibly dense of you.
    Isn't it funny pritch comes out with a condescending post when he gets proven wrong? In this case the formation of ANTIFA in Portland in 2007 opposed to his imaginary 2017 tripe.

I wonder how much pocket money he is getting from Uncle Geoge Soros to come up with this shit?

Just saying...

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    I'll make this simple for the hard of thinking. Antifa is short for anti fascist. Logically anyone anti the anti fascists is a fascist. Indulging in contorted mental gymnastics won't help, it's quite straight forward really.
    Agreed, logically and historically that is. It's hard to reconcile anti-fascists using fascist tactics though.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    You are willfully omitting the part about them being violent revolutionary communists.

I'll make it simple for you:

I'm against Fascists, I'm also against Communists.

Also - have you decided when ANTIFA started? And will you concede that it predates the Proud Boys by nearly a decade? Or are you still 'indulging in Contorted mental gymnastics'?
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    You are willfully omitting the part about them being violent revolutionary communists.

Also - have you decided when ANTIFA started? And will you concede that it predates the Proud Bo are ys by nearly a decade? Or are you still 'indulging in Contorted mental gymnastics'?
    Lets not forget pritch still contends ANTFA are non-violent unorginised peaceful protesters.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post

Also - have you decided when ANTIFA started? And will you concede that it predates the Proud Boys by nearly a decade? Or are you still 'indulging in Contorted mental gymnastics'?
    Communism isn't the big evil that some may believe. In theory ... it's the perfect welfare state.

Theory differs from the reality though ... because of just how the Communist governments and their policies (and leadership/Citizen control systems) are set up ... which differs to how it actually should be in a true and correct Communist system. Absolute power corrupts at all levels. The book Animal Farm ... by George Orwell which was first published in England in August 1945 ... and is an interesting read. It was written as a children's book. Probably as it was the only way it could EVER have been published at that time.

The Antifa movement should be more described/considered as those being one's that proactively seek physical confrontations with their "Fascist adversaries" and not just all anti-fascist protesters. Few will (be brave enough to) admit to being part of the movement.

Those involved in the antifa movement usually hold anti-authoritarian and/or anti-capitalist and/or anti-fascist / anti-state views with a varied range of left-wing ideologies.

When the Italian dictator Benito Mussolini came to power under his National Fascist Party in the mid-1920s, oppositional anti-fascist movements surfaced in Italy and countries like the United States.
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    How did you come to that conclusion .. ???

The "Logically anyone anti the anti fascists is a fascist" is simply what he put ...

The downside to his post was (at worst) ... an attempt to use logic to explain any political movement.

Simply it was ... if you're Anti (Against) the Anti-Fascist movement ... you must be Fascist.

NO mention (Suggested or implied there) that violent protest action is restricted/confined/expected FROM just Anti fascist organizations.
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    Communism isn't the big evil that some may believe. In theory ... it's the perfect welfare state.
    That just so happens to always spiral down into a totalitarian, repressive dictatorship, with millions of Corpses.

Sure, the theory is great, it just fails to factor in Humans and Human nature.

Theory differs from the reality though ... because of just how the Communist governments and their policies (and leadership/Citizen control systems) are set up ... which differs to how it actually should be in a true and correct Communist system. Absolute power corrupts at all levels. The book Animal Farm ... by George Orwell which was first published in England in August 1945 ... and is an interesting read. It was written as a children's book. Probably as it was the only way it could EVER have been published at that time.
    I think I read it when I was 15? 14? Ages ago, regardless of that great book, I broke no quarter for the 'that's not real communism argument', namely because EVERY Communist country always devolves into the same state.

The Antifa movement should be more described/considered as those being one's that proactively seek physical confrontations with their "Fascist adversaries" and not just all anti-fascist protesters. Few will (be brave enough to) admit to being part of the movement.

Those involved in the antifa movement usually hold anti-authoritarian and/or anti-capitalist and/or anti-fascist / anti-state views with a varied range of left-wing ideologies.
    Except they are explicit that they intend to tear down the Western Capitalist Patriarchal system.

When the Italian dictator Benito Mussolini came to power under his National Fascist Party in the mid-1920s, oppositional anti-fascist movements surfaced in Italy and countries like the United States.
    Yep, the Brown shirts and the Red Shirts.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    ZX14R, E=mc2
    " Trump complained he's been treated worse than Lincoln !" Recent Quote

Lincoln was shot in the head.

The man child, the 74 year old 6 years old boy.

Seems he's got as many followers with the same IQ .

God help the world...

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by Stylo View Post
    " Trump complained he's been treated worse than Lincoln !" Recent Quote

Lincoln was shot in the head.

The man child, the 74 year old 6 years old boy.

Seems he's got as many followers with the same IQ .
    Presedent Trump and those that support him have had to deal with three years of complete bull shit.

Just saying...
    Last edited by onearmedbandit; 1st October 2020 at 21:10.

Bike
    ZX14R, E=mc2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    Well and those that support him have had to deal with three years of complete bull shit.

Just saying...
    True. Another three years of this 74 year old child clown would be an interesting prospect.

His supporters are as stupid, or more stupid than he is. And, he's as dumb as an Ox.

The World knows that .

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    True. Another three years of this 74 year old child clown would be an interesting prospect.

His supporters are as stupid, or more stupid than he is. And, he's as dumb as an Ox.

The World knows that .
    Would you be able to run the US gummerment Deary?

Just saying...

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries

That's a pretty harsh comment on the intelligence of oxen. Dumb as an anvil, maybe, although even anvils have uses.
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    ZX14R, E=mc2
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    That's a pretty harsh comment on the intelligence of oxen. Dumb as an anvil, maybe, although even anvils have uses.
    Very true. My apologies to the Oxen.

No-0ne is more naοve or stupid as a Trump supporter. An anvil is more useful on many counts.

And more sensible. Thanks for that.

Thread Information