Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    What a piece of shit that guy is.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    husaberg
    Trump’s speech: What did he say in the minutes before the Capitol riot?

The fake news and the big tech. Big tech, is now coming into their own.
    We beat them four years ago. We surprised them.
    We took him by surprise, and this year, they rigged an election. They rigged it like they have never rigged an election before,

All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical left Democrats, which is what they are doing, and stolen by the fake news media.

And to use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with, we will stop the steal..

For years, Democrats have gotten away with election fraud and weak Republicans.

But this year, using the pretext of the China virus and the scam of mail-in ballots, Democrats attempted the most brazen and outrageous election theft. And thereÂ’s never been anything like this. ItÂ’s a pure theft in American history. Everybody knows it.

But we look at the facts, and our election was so corrupt that in the history of this country, weÂ’ve never seen anything like it.

Republicans are constantly fighting like a boxer with his hands tied behind his back. ItÂ’s like a boxer. And we want to be so nice. We want to be so respectful of everybody, including bad people. And weÂ’re going to have to fight much harder. And Mike Pence is going to have to come through for us. And if he doesnÂ’t, that will be a sad day for our country because youÂ’re sworn to uphold our Constitution.

WeÂ’re going to walk down, weÂ’re going to walk down. Anyone you want, but I think right here, weÂ’re going to walk down to the Capitol and weÂ’re going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and weÂ’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because youÂ’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong.

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

The American people do not believe the corrupt fake news anymore. They have ruined their reputation.

But you know, it used to be that theyÂ’d argue with me. IÂ’d fight. So, IÂ’d fight, theyÂ’d fight, IÂ’d fight, theyÂ’d fight,

Now what they do is they go silent. ItÂ’s called suppression and thatÂ’s what happens in a communist country. ThatÂ’s what they do. They suppress. You donÂ’t fight with them anymore unless itÂ’s a bad story.

We will not be intimidated into accepting the hoaxes and the lies that weÂ’ve been forced to believe. Over the past several weeks, weÂ’ve amassed overwhelming evidence about a fake election. This is the presidential election.

In every single swing state, local officials, state officials almost all Democrats made illegal and unconstitutional changes to election procedures

There were over 205,000 more ballots counted in Pennsylvania. Now think of this: You had 205,000 more ballots than you had voters
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Exercycle
    First rule of the con artist - If you're going to lie, make it a big one.

Second rule - never admit you lied.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    First rule of the con artist - If you're going to lie, make it a big one.

Second rule - never admit you lied.
    True. The thought occurred to me that all of his supporters are suckers for a con. Anybody who believed in Trump has identified themselves as an easy "mark".

A podcast I was listening to the other day reported that the Trump supporters are being plundered online by a whole range of grifters. A fool and his money...
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    God I crack up you all just can’t let go...

Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post

You mean how like how he won the last election
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=R650R;1131189048]God I crack up you all just can’t let go...

I'm sure the people with a limited attention span have already "let go". There is a lot happening though, every few weeks another Trump accomplice is arrested. He has numerous court actions in progress - in both directions. He'll probably die before it's all sorted. So might I.

Just for the sake of tidiness I'd like to see a major federal indictment soon so as to curtail his influence. Well almost, there will still be a few idiots who think he could do no wrong.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries

Lols, as stupid as the american voters have been, I am sure even they won't make the same mistake again, so soon, with the same bozo. You on the other hand...hope you haven't donated too much money to your maga overlord.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Lols, as stupid as the american voters have been, I am sure even they won't make the same mistake again, so soon, with the same bozo. You on the other hand...hope you haven't donated too much money to your maga overlord.
    I have zero investment financially or emotionally... a few YouTube channels may have received 0.0000004 cents of ad revenue from me viewing trump related vids lol

It’s the best value free entertainment out there

Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    a few YouTube channels may have received 0.0000004 cents of ad revenue from me viewing trump related vids lol

It’s the best value free entertainment out there
    Your clip is some sort of beat up. I saw the original tweet from Jr and it was laughed off. OK for some obscure reason some paople may have taken him seriously. You have to bear in mind that the reason Jr ws not charged with setting up a meeting with Russian agents in Trump Tower was that he was considered too stupid to know what he was doing.

We're always told ignorance of the law is no excuse, but in US tax law and electoral law it is sometimes necessary to prove the accused knew what he was doing. You can expect to hear more about that when/if Trump Snr is charged with tax fraud.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    I have zero investment emotionally...
    If that was true, you wouldn't be endlessly posting pro Trump shit on the internet tho would you?
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Mr Pie is often worth a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyEtLS-9KxU

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Mr Pie is often worth a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyEtLS-9KxU
    Pie does a good rant, but should it be called a rant when it is true?
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    More actual evidence of votor fraud, by a trump voter if course. Just scroll down past the part where he murders his wife.
    The Daily Beast: Colorado Woman Allegedly Killed by Trump-Loving Hubby Had an Affair, Cops Testify.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/colora...s-news&via=rss

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Y'all will remember Mike Lindell, the My Pillow guy and manic Trump supporter, making statements that Trump will be reinstated on August 13. Well the date is approaching fast and I'm apparently not the only one who is curious. A reporter asked him for an update at his ongoing "Cyber Symposium" and received the reply below. Of course there are numerous clips and quotes of Lindell saying Trump will be reinstated on the 13th but suddenly the story has changed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-08-11 at 10.05.15 PM.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	168.4 KB 
ID:	349455  

Thread Information