Page 96 of 380 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 5696

Thread: Trump

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    TDL keeps banging on about statistical anomalies. It doesn't seem to have crossed his mind that if there was the slightest actual statistical anomaly it would have been produced as evidence in one of the 39 court cases that were lost for lack of any evidence at all. All of the officials, both Democrat and Republican, say the election was one of the fairest ever. The recounts have all confirmed the result.

Trump continues to live in his fantasy world and his sycophants encourage him. Only the seriously gullible are still hanging on to the trump train.
    Trump told his voters for at least 6 months that postal voting was bad the TLDR wonders why the trump voters didn't postal ballot.
    https://www.factcheck.org/2020/07/th...f-voter-fraud/
    TDL's world and existence relies on trump being a winner.
    it like every other subject, where he's clearly wrong, like trump he will never admit it preferring to claim he know better the Courts the judges the law etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post

which is less than the screenshot in the article (so before counting had finished) of Biden's vote tally (By Mail) of 1,994,597.

Do you believe that 100% of unregistered voters, voted for Biden?

I will grant 100% of registered Democrats voting for Biden, but all unregistered as well? Rarely do you get 100% of anything in a naturally occurring set of data-points.
    Still pushing that grain of sand around?
    Trump is likely going to dip into the slush fund and send you a chocolate fish, because it is people like you that are keeping his latest scam (linked below) moving along nicely. I don't mean you paid a donation, rather that you keep giving life to the Trump teams stolen election narrative despite the weight of evidence being a veritable rock bolder at one end of the seesaw that no election fraud occurred, as against the Trump campaigns grain of sand at the other.
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americ...lection-claims

Bike
    Suzuki GSX-s1000F 2016
    Keeping the narrative going is financially beneficial for tRump.
    His base keep making donations $US130,000,000 so far.

Seems that lying pays big time.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    TDL keeps banging on about statistical anomalies. It doesn't seem to have crossed his mind that if there was the slightest actual statistical anomaly it would have been produced as evidence in one of the 39 court cases that were lost for lack of any evidence at all. All of the officials, both Democrat and Republican, say the election was one of the fairest ever. The recounts have all confirmed the result.
    That's because an Anomaly does not prove fraud, which is the legal threshold.

You've got a record voter turn out - that surpasses the previous biggest voter turn-out of the modern age,
    You've got a result that hasn't occurred in over 100 years (excluding the JFK result),
    You've got vote tallys that don't seem to follow predictive models for a naturally occurring set of numbers.
    You've got the 'fact checked' data that indicates Biden would need 100% support from both registered democrats and unregistered voters in Mail-In ballots to achieve his total.

None of which proves (to a legal standard) fraud, but it is very interesting that all of these anomalies only seem to go one way.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Still pushing that grain of sand around?
    Trump is likely going to dip into the slush fund and send you a chocolate fish, because it is people like you that are keeping his latest scam (linked below) moving along nicely. I don't mean you paid a donation, rather that you keep giving life to the Trump teams stolen election narrative despite the weight of evidence being a veritable rock bolder at one end of the seesaw that no election fraud occurred, as against the Trump campaigns grain of sand at the other.
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americ...lection-claims
    The irony of the comment is that I'm really not a fan of Chocolate fish.

Put it another way - I didn't make these accusations when Jacinda won - as much as I despise her - she won the NZ election fair and square, she had a massive grassroots level support and on the night of the election, she was clearly the winner.

Biden couldn't fill a carpark at his 'rallies', even with social distancing and people in their cars, whereas Trump was pulling huge crowds.

Then, I watched the American election - and on the night of the election, in all the swing states, Trump had a comfortable lead.

Then I saw spikes of votes for Biden, whilst the count percentage was at 99% in multiple states, which continued all the way until Biden just sneaked past Trump in key states.

So yeah, I'm suspicious. Then I look at some of the other facts about the numbers and we see some interesting things - I've given them previously - and that makes me suspicious. If you want to level the accusation that the fact ' My Guy lost' is part of that - Be my guest, as that is certainly an aspect.

I've set my standard of proof - I'll defer to the result once all the legal challenges have been concluded.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by testastretta View Post
    I edited my previous post to remove the word stupid. I was wrong to remove it.

The U.S. Elections Project reports that mail ballot request rates were 1,941,131 for Democrats; 784,851 for Republicans; 25,367 for a minor party; and 336,175 for independents, putting the total number requested at 3,087,524.
    Quote Originally Posted by testastretta View Post
    The number used in the post likely comes from election results of the state's June 2 primary in Pennsylvania.

A data set from the Pennsylvania Department of State on the primary election shows that 1,823,148 mail-in ballot requests were made, the exact number used in the post to claim that Pennsylvania mailed out that number of ballots for the 2020 general election.

The number of ballots returned as claimed in the post likely originated from primary election data, as well. According to a report from the Pennsylvania Department of State, nearly 1.5 million voters cast their vote by mail-in or absentee ballot in the Pennsylvania June primary.

There are no extra votes, as claimed.

Further, the Pennsylvania Department of State did not remove data from the presidential election from its website. The site shows that all the data is publicly available online and it does not match up to the numbers used in the claim.
    You are arguing a point that I've moved on from and confusing it with the point I'm currently making.

I'm not talking about the Ballot Requests, I'm talking about the received Ballots - that Biden with 100% of the received ballots, by registered Democrats and 100% of the received ballots by unregistered voters, still cannot make the total of mail-in votes that he received.

100% of any group in a naturally occurring set of numbers is suspicious.

Bike
    BSA A10
    Biden couldn't fill a carpark at his 'rallies', even with social distancing and people in their cars, whereas Trump was pulling huge crowds.
    Because they decided to keep the numbers small and they were mostly invite only, something to do with some pandemic, where as Trump didn't give a shit about his voter base potentially being exposed to and spreading Covid
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    You are arguing a point that I've moved on from and confusing it with the point I'm currently making.

I'm not talking about the Ballot Requests, I'm talking about the received Ballots - that Biden with 100% of the received ballots, by registered Democrats and 100% of the received ballots by unregistered voters, still cannot make the total of mail-in votes that he received.

100% of any group in a naturally occurring set of numbers is suspicious.
    Can I check where this data is from? It is very different to what I found here: https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/PA.html

This gives a return rate of 87.7% for Democrats and 84.4% for no affiliation.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by SaferRides View Post
    Can I check where this data is from? It is very different to what I found here: https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/PA.html

This gives a return rate of 87.7% for Democrats and 84.4% for no affiliation.
    Yep - that's the same figures I'm using.

Biden needs 100% of the Democratic vote and 100% of the Unregistered vote and that still doesn't reach his tally (as per the debunk site) of 1.99 million votes.

100% of anything is suspicious.

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    Yep - that's the same figures I'm using.

Biden needs 100% of the Democratic vote and 100% of the Unregistered vote and that still doesn't reach his tally (as per the debunk site) of 1.99 million votes.

100% of anything is suspicious.
    Have you been able to get to the official election website? It keeps redirecting me to votespa.com.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries

Then, I watched the American election - and on the night of the election, in all the swing states, Trump had a comfortable lead.

Then I saw spikes of votes for Biden, whilst the count percentage was at 99% in multiple states, which continued all the way until Biden just sneaked past Trump in key states.
    How old are you? I'm only asking because I'm curious as to how many elections you've seen. These "anomalies" are completely normal and expected, it's similar in this country. The sparsely populated rural areas get their votes in first and they tended to favour Trump. (It's probably the inbreeding.) The big population centres arrive later because they involve more work and they tended to favour Biden.

This worked entirely as expected, prior to the election it was referred to as "the red mirage". There was concern that Trump would declare himself the winner late on the night of the election while he appeared to be ahead. The concern was justified as he did claim the win that night. As the votes came in from the bigger population centres though Biden took the lead. There is nothing anomalous about any of this.

The rallies? There is no question Trump had a lot of support. Over seven million voted for him. It's just that over eight million recognised Trump for the utterly incompetent grifter, devoid of any sense of decency, that he is. They were determined to vote him out of the White House and despite Trump's attempts to corrupt the election they succeeded. Or should have. Currently we have an NPD sufferer unable to accept reality.

Not satisfied with losing he has ordered recounts and lost again - and again. Still not satisfied with the amount of losing he's lost court cases - thirty nine of them. As he might put it, there's never been so much losing.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    How old are you? I'm only asking because I'm curious as to how many elections you've seen. These "anomalies" are completely normal and expected, it's similar in this country.
    Except they aren't.

First time since 1960 (or 1906 if you discount the JFK election) - where the Incumbent president gained seats in the house and senate, but lost the election
    First time (I believe) that an incumbent president has gained votes, but lost the election.
    First time in recent memory that Ohio and Florida results didn't match the election outcome.
    Biggest voter turnout (as a percentage) since 1900.
    First time since 1968 that the turnout got over 60% (estimate final turnout was 72%).
    The biggest change in voter turnout since 1840.

Those are not normal or expected, those are some serious outliers.

Bike
    husaberg
    there's never been so much losing.
    Too true .......
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    The irony of the comment is that I'm really not a fan of Chocolate fish.

Put it another way - I didn't make these accusations when Jacinda won - as much as I despise her - she won the NZ election fair and square, she had a massive grassroots level support and on the night of the election, she was clearly the winner.

So yeah, I'm suspicious. Then I look at some of the other facts about the numbers and we see some interesting things - I've given them previously - and that makes me suspicious. If you want to level the accusation that the fact ' My Guy lost' is part of that - Be my guest, as that is certainly an aspect.

I've set my standard of proof - I'll defer to the result once all the legal challenges have been concluded.
    Yeah, trump often gives people things they don't want, like covid for instance.
    As others mentioned, the avalanche of Biden votes later in the evening came from mail in ballots and was completely expected.
    After previously claiming you had not been following the legal challenges, you are now attaching your standard of proof on their outcomes.
    These cases are not going well for Trump due to a lack of pesty proof.
    Even devout wingman to Trump Bill Barr has come out and said there is no evidence.
    https://amp-theguardian-com.cdn.ampp...d-live-updates

The only evidence im seeing is your defend your position at all costs syndrome.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Thread Information