Page 197 of 381 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247297 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 5712

Thread: Trump

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    The Trump/Kushner Middle East peace agreement is holding up well.
    Let’s not forget that Biden’s first order of business was to sign exec orders undoing all trumps good work.

By the time he finishes wombling through an incoherent sentence the middle east will be a pile of ashes
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Lol! Trumps good work! 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Holy shit, finally tangible voter fraud has been found!
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americ...r-donald-trump

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Poor ol' Rudy Giuliani. He has asked Trump for support but apparently no support of any sort will be forthcoming. That includes money, but Rudy should have known that, Trump is known for not paying lawyers. Or anybody else much. That "insurance" Rudy told Sacramucci about will need to be good.

Rudy's lawyers are filing court papers which are basically a wish list. He wants his phones back for one. Good luck with that.

A search of a lawyer in the US is complicated as there will be conversations between the lawyer and clients which are privileged and not available to law enforcement.
    What they did with Michael Cohen, Trump's previous personal attorney, was to appoint a retired judge to be a "master". A team from a different office to the prosecuting office went through all the records, when selecting information that seemed relevant to the case they took it to the master who either approved its use or otherwise. The search team were not permitted to communicate directly with the office handling the prosecution.

If the lawyer is involved in criminal activity the privilege ceases to apply.

Giuliani is appearing on any radio or TV show that will have him. He has clearly forgotten that he has a right to remain silent.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Rudy Giuliani's son Andrew has announced he is running for Mayor of New York. He was sacked from the golf team when at college, basically for being a prick, and he subsequently sued the university. It was literally laughed out of court, apparently the judge liked to make golf jokes.

Giuliani Jr's sole aim, if elected, will be to pardon Trump and Giuliani Sr of any NY State crimes they may have been found guilty of. He has zero experience or qualifications, his job in Trump's White House was to organise visits by visiting sports teams. Such visits were few and far between.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/jud...ticle-1.375425
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    An interesting development. The NY DA's investigation into the Trump organisatin is now criminal as well as civil.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/new...al-2021-05-19/

Bike
    husaberg
    Rudy Giuliani's son Andrew has announced he is running for Mayor of New York. He was sacked from the golf team when at college, basically for being a prick, and he subsequently sued the university. It was literally laughed out of court, apparently the judge liked to make golf jokes.

Giuliani Jr's sole aim, if elected, will be to pardon Trump and Giuliani Sr of any NY State crimes they may have been found guilty of. He has zero experience or qualifications, his job in Trump's White House was to organise visits by visiting sports teams. Such visits were few and far between.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/jud...ticle-1.375425
    His son is a chad off the old block.
    I enjoy his trump like made up words.........
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1387500953167962112
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    An interesting development. The NY DA's investigation into the Trump organisatin is now criminal as well as civil.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/new...al-2021-05-19/
    Nothing says legitimately elected like politicizing the legal system to vindictively go after your opposition....
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Nothing says legitimately elected like politicizing the legal system to vindictively go after your opposition....
    That's what Trump will claim but it is complete nonsense of course. It is common knowledge that he has fiddled taxes, banks and insurance companies forever. This information was from his own paperwork as supplied to the NY Times by his niece. That's what he gets for shafting her out of her share of the family fortune.

Most peope realise that Trump and his spawn are a crime family, all we need to confirm that is the rest of the paperwork. And Weisselberg's testimony.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    That's what Trump will claim but it is complete nonsense of course.
    It's patently obvious. What is being done to Trump can be summarised as 'Political Revenge'.

It is common knowledge that he has fiddled taxes, banks and insurance companies forever. This information was from his own paperwork as supplied to the NY Times by his niece. That's what he gets for shafting her out of her share of the family fortune.
    Is it? It's often been claimed but the curious thing is, we've had nearly 6 years of these claims and yet... Nothing...

Most peope realise that Trump and his spawn are a crime family, all we need to confirm that is the rest of the paperwork. And Weisselberg's testimony.
    So, Guilty until proven Innocent?

You don't have the paperwork to confirm it, by your own admission.

Neither does the state and yet these blatant political persecutions are A-Okay with you, despite the Evidence being curiously absent.

May I also raise that the Machinery of Politics has been outright hostile to Trump ever since he decided to run and despite multiple 'investigations', Impeachments and other such shameful abuses of the legal system.

Not.
    One.
    Conviction
    Against.
    Trump.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    I so seem to remember something about Hillary with the last election if you are talking about politicising the legal system. Oh yeah. Make bed, sleep in it. .
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    I so seem to remember something about Hillary with the last election if you are talking about politicising the legal system. Oh yeah. Make bed, sleep in it. .
    I, too, remember something about Hilary.

If Trump had done half the things that Hilary actually did, then there is no doubt that Trump would already be in Jail.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    It's patently obvious. What is being done to Trump can be summarised as 'Political Revenge'.
    That's nonsense.

It's often been claimed but the curious thing is, we've had nearly 6 years of these claims and yet... Nothing...
    Nothing? He is now facing civil and criminal actions from two different offices in New York. They would not have even announced that if they didn't have evidence.
    You are also forgetting that Trump refused to hand over his tax returns and refused to let people appear at hearings even though they had been subpoenaed. He was always playing for time, but time is running out. In more ways than one.

You seem to have forgotten too the OLC opinion that a sitting president cannot be charged. That alone accounts for four years.

You don't have the paperwork to confirm it, by your own admission.
    Neither does the state and yet these blatant political persecutions are A-Okay with you, despite the Evidence being curiously absent.

Not.
    One.
    Conviction
    Against.
    Trump.
    The DA and the AG have the tax returns and the business records, they have had them for some time now following Trump's failed series of appeals.

As for that "Not one conviction" which you cling to so desperately, watch this space. This is just the beginning, there are the ten or so obstruction charges listed in the Mueller report, charges arising from election interference in Georgia, and all his shady shit in Ukraine. Don't forget Trump is still "unindicted co-conspirator number one" in the case that sent Cohen to prison for following Trump's instructions in paying off Stormy Daniels. There is also the small matter of the coup attempt which failed like all of his other enterprises. And that ain't all.

Your level of self delusion is truly impressive.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    ". . blatant political persecutions"

Again I invoke the Hillary case. Trump was a complete vindictive wanker with no care for anyone else's safety as he cast them as criminals, judge and jury. Get your mob on. And this is years before Capitol.

Hippo Krit.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Thread Information