Page 268 of 381 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278318368 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 5712

Thread: Trump

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Musk's no Einstein either.
    He is a Klaus Shwab student of the world economic forum which prob warrants a thread of its own though as to where he is leading us....
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    You’ll find it does work quite effectively despite what technical limitations you believe could exist. I e used it a number of times when day people quote unnamed sources and it will often deliver you to the source article.

As for those A’s that’s some random bug that only happens here. Seems mostly when I backspace and retype to over ride my phones autocirrect it has a hisdy fit about it. I’ve seen it happen to other posters on here too which is quite entertaining when they claim to be super accurate and critique my lack of attention to grammatical accuracy in some of my posts due to bourbon or not giving a damn.
    It happens to me when I’m using my iPad with my bluetooth keyboard – I try to avoid it by previewing the post, which then inserts all the A’s in the editor next to apostrophes or single quote marks, whereupon you can delete them before submitting the reply. But sometimes I forget to preview and have to go back and edit them myself.

So i can confirm that it’s possible for those to appear in freshly typed text. Although it didn’t for me this time, so who knows.
    Moe: Well, I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I...I can't compete with that stuff.
    - The Simpsons

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Tha Jan 6th Commission "surprise" hearing today was a doozie and there was a sting in the tail. The right are crying "hearsay" but the lawyers say it's not all hearsay and introduce hitherto unheard legal terms.

As is normal, Trump has said he doesn't know who Cassidy Hutchinson is. Funny, her office was ony a few feet along the passage from the Oval Office, her office was before the Chief of Staff and the Vice President's offices. Trump obviously wouldn't have noticed an attractive, twenty something, woman just a few feet from his door. Of course the inquiry presented multiple photos of her in the same room or on Air Force One.

It seems Trump would throw a tanty and then proceed to throw the crockery. It wasn't his after all, it belonged to the taxpayer. In one instance Hutchinson joined the valet in wiping the tomato sauce of the wall. Evidence not just of his insanity, but of his awful taste in food. Ah well...

Anyone interested should be able to find it on YouTube, either in full or highlites.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Exercycle
    Who'd have thought the draft-dodger con artist had the balls to try and override his security team and get to the Capitol on 6 Jan.

Just as well he was surrounded largely by incompetents - rightly frightened of what could occur.
    A hard- line rightwing Chief of Staff could easily have finished off the already started coup.

Very easy to imagine Trump leading the chants "hang him" as the crowd led Pense out.....

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    Who'd have thought the draft-dodger con artist had the balls to try and override his security team and get to the Capitol on 6 Jan.

Just as well he was surrounded largely by incompetents - rightly frightened of what could occur.
    A hard- line rightwing Chief of Staff could easily have finished off the already started coup.

Very easy to imagine Trump leading the chants "hang him" as the crowd led Pense out.....
    Might not have been 'balls' might have been just another tantrum Stephanie Grisholme (sp?), famous as the Press Secretary who never held a press conference, was in an interview today and confirmed that Trump regularly threw things at staff when having a hissy fit.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Tha Jan 6th Commission "surprise" hearing today was a doozie and there was a sting in the tail. The right are crying "hearsay" but the lawyers say it's not all hearsay and introduce hitherto unheard legal terms.

As is normal, Trump has said he doesn't know who Cassidy Hutchinson is. Funny, her office was ony a few feet along the passage from the Oval Office, her office was before the Chief of Staff and the Vice President's offices. Trump obviously wouldn't have noticed an attractive, twenty something, woman just a few feet from his door. Of course the inquiry presented multiple photos of her in the same room or on Air Force One.

It seems Trump would throw a tanty and then proceed to throw the crockery. It wasn't his after all, it belonged to the taxpayer. In one instance Hutchinson joined the valet in wiping the tomato sauce of the wall. Evidence not just of his insanity, but of his awful taste in food. Ah well...

Anyone interested should be able to find it on YouTube, either in full or highlites.
    This sounds awfully familiar - like when someone *totally* overheard Trump say bad things about Veterans or when someone *totally* on the record said that they could get all the money from Russia or any of the other umpteen times we've had 'quotes' that have turned out to be utter Hearsay.

So, you'll forgive my hesitation.

What I find interesting, however, is that one of the criticisms that was leveled against Trump and by extension, Myself - was that on Jan 6th he wasn't there with his People.

If I'd suggest back then that it was because the Secret Service wouldn't allow it - I can only imagine the furor and 'Free passes for Trump' and 'That's a monumental overreach' etc.

As an Aside - I saw a graph somewhere of a CBS poll (so not Fox...) of the issues Americans care about - at the top was things like Inflation and the Economy with a vast majority of people considering it of high importance.

At the very opposite end of the Poll, however was Jan 6th, with the smallest percent of people considering it of High Importance of any of the issues polled.

Seems the US Citizenry doesn't care for the Kangaroo Show Trial.

Edit: On Cassidy Hutchinsons Testimony - firstly, Trump taking on a secret Service agent, in order to 'Be with his people' makes him sound absolutely Bad-ass.

However - on the story - I'm fairly certain that the Passenger and Driver compartment are separated by a Bulkhead, which would make her story almost impossible, Yes there's apparently a screen that can be lowered for direct communication, but in order to get from the Passenger compartment, to the driver compartment and put a hand on the wheel, especially for someone of Trump's age and weight - you seriously buying that?

Her story reminds me more of Amber Heard's hilarious testimony than anything else - a well written story that belongs squarely in the Fiction section.

Not to mention the Secret Service agents who both say it didn't happen...
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    RWNJs are claiming Ms Hutchinson's evidence was hearsay. It wasn't. If you watched the coverage there was near the end a seemingly random set of questions asked by Liz Cheney. I knew why she was asking them but couldn't remember the legal term.

Consider Secret Service Agent #1 was the driver and SSA#2 was his mate. Ms Cheney's questions established that SSA#2 told the story to Ms Hutchinson in the presence of SSA#1, and SSA#1 did not offer any crrections or objections. That is called "adoptive admission" and is similar to SSA#1 having told the story himself.

Ms Hutchinson's testimony was under oath. Until the nay sayers are prepared to testify under oath their word is worth nothing.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    RWNJs are claiming Ms Hutchinson's evidence was hearsay. It wasn't. If you watched the coverage there was near the end a seemingly random set of questions asked by Liz Cheney. I knew why she was asking them but couldn't remember the legal term.

Consider Secret Service Agent #1 was the driver and SSA#2 was his mate. Ms Cheney's questions established that SSA#2 told the story to Ms Hutchinson in the presence of SSA#1, and SSA#1 did not offer any crrections or objections. That is called "adoptive admission" and is similar to SSA#1 having told the story himself.

Ms Hutchinson's testimony was under oath. Until the nay sayers are prepared to testify under oath their word is worth nothing.
    As was Amber Heard's - didn't stop her from Lying her Ass off.

The problem with this being Adoptive Admission is that SSA#1 is *not* the defendant, they are a witness. Either way Ms Hutchinson did not personally witness any of this (surprise Surprise).

But let's get back to the factual elements:

1: If the Vehicle that was used was the Beast (as claimed) then I'd like you to advice how Trump, an Overweight 70 year old, could get through the opening made by lowering the glass panel, to touch the Steering wheel Given how small these gaps typically are

2: The Photo and Video evidence we have from that day shows it was not the Beast at all.

Eitherway, her Testimony is *clearly* not factually accurate and as the phrase goes:

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus.

False in One thing, False in all things.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    As was Amber Heard's - didn't stop her from Lying her Ass off.

The problem with this being Adoptive Admission is that SSA#1 is *not* the defendant, they are a witness. Either way Ms Hutchinson did not personally witness any of this (surprise Surprise).

But let's get back to the factual elements:

1: If the Vehicle that was used was the Beast (as claimed) then I'd like you to advice how Trump, an Overweight 70 year old, could get through the opening made by lowering the glass panel, to touch the Steering wheel Given how small these gaps typically are

2: The Photo and Video evidence we have from that day shows it was not the Beast at all.

Eitherway, her Testimony is *clearly* not factually accurate and as the phrase goes:

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus.

False in One thing, False in all things.
    Good points. Just like conspiracy sites the left keeps rolling out new doses of hopium to gaslight their audiences into following but nothing has come of any alleged scandels yet. I see govt has added Pritchs buddies the ***** and ***** to list of official terrible organisations. The plus side of this is perhaps the next national govt will be able to add antifa and greens to the list.
    I expect in coming weeks we will see some poor teenage patsy arrested for buying **** hats or T-shirt’s online and Jacinda using it for next stage of internet restrictions s....

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Good points. Just like conspiracy sites the left keeps rolling out new doses of hopium to gaslight their audiences into following but nothing has come of any alleged scandels yet. I see govt has added Pritchs buddies the ***** and ***** to list of official terrible organisations. The plus side of this is perhaps the next national govt will be able to add antifa and greens to the list.
    I expect in coming weeks we will see some poor teenage patsy arrested for buying **** hats or T-shirt’s online and Jacinda using it for next stage of internet restrictions s....
    On the one hand, it would be an act of hilarious irony if a National Government did prohibit all the radical left-wing terro- I mean 'Activist' groups.

However, I have to say - I'd be opposed to that. By all means strip all government funding from them (and the University courses that fuel them) - but they should be free to assemble and to hold their views - just so long as there is no official support of them.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    On the one hand, it would be an act of hilarious irony if a National Government did prohibit all the radical left-wing terro- I mean 'Activist' groups.

However, I have to say - I'd be opposed to that. By all means strip all government funding from them (and the University courses that fuel them) - but they should be free to assemble and to hold their views - just so long as there is no official support of them.
    Yes that’s why I like Seymour he was only one during that hate speech law nonsense to say hey if there are unhappy people out there we need to hear them so we can work towards fixing problems.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Appropriate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trump.jpeg 
Views:	4 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	351415  

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries

I wonder if the biggest nay-sayer of all will have his day in court soon? Dragged in there kicking and screaming and digging in his bone spurs!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    The Jan 6th commission has announced a new star witness to appear with fanning evidence. Some Sheila called Amber Heard 😂😂😂😂😢😂

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Oh dear, one of our residant trump/musk lovin members must be gutted about one shitting on the other!
    Trump offers scathing rebuke of Elon Musk during Alaska rally with Sarah Palin: 'He’s another bull---t artist'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ly-sarah-palin

See musk as predicted months ago was not serious about buying twitter. Nice troll though. He sucked in plenty

Thread Information