Page 100 of 381 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 5712

Thread: Trump

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    Do you think that cockwomble really believes the shit he is spouting ?

He is also an incredibly crap speaker
    Your kidding he’s a great public speaker it’s just his message that understandable many disagree with.

Yes it’s a bit used car salesman esque with all the superlatives, but Trump understands whose buying his messages. He’s following a core leadership principle KISS keep it simple. Eg when the actual numbers don’t matter it’s fine to say Lots or Little rather than have some jumped up journo detail the message with oh last week you said 168,352 of xyz...

Most of us on this forum are prob well educated and enjoy the nuances of language and showing off some dance long words st times. But the bulk of the population isn’t that bright so best to keep it easy.
    I think John key was similar too, keep it short and to point. Now look at Adern with her wild gestures and drawing in ten other factors into every issue that there working towards...
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    The Justice Dept asked Judge Sullivan to dismiss the charges, instead of doing so he appointed another judge to review the case. The charges had still not been dismissed. That was the state of play when Trump decided to pardon Flynn.

For the hard of thinking, Flynn was not innocent, he had pleaded guilty to multiple charges. He has accepted the pardon which also confirms his guilt.

As a matter of interest, Flynn's lawyer was Sidney Powell, she of the Kraken, who Trump's "elite strike force" had decided was too loopy even for them.
    Flynn was shafted during a dodgy investigation. The FBI caught him on a technicality that Flynn could have easily lied about. He didn't. He asmitted that he had talked to the Russians but did not consider it pertinent to that which he was being accused of. The FBI thought otherwise. Given that the entire Russia debacle has been proven to be total poop with much dodgy dealings, Flynn gets to walk with his head held high as he rightly should. I would go back and find all of the detail again, but I simply can't be fucked. He was fucked over by the FBI for telling Trump he was being watched... but hey, that's just not a popular view it seems, coz authority never lies.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Wots I gots.

Bike
    Wots I gots.
    https://twitter.com/KamVTV/status/1334567088657211394
    Video footage from Georgia shows suitcases filled with ballots pulled from under a table AFTER supervisors told poll workers to leave room and 4 people stayed behind to keep counting votes

https://twitter.com/KamVTV/status/1334573392180211716

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Flynn was shafted during a dodgy investigation. The FBI caught him on a technicality that Flynn could have easily lied about. He didn't. He asmitted that he had talked to the Russians but did not consider it pertinent to that which he was being accused of. The FBI thought otherwise. Given that the entire Russia debacle has been proven to be total poop with much dodgy dealings, Flynn gets to walk with his head held high as he rightly should. I would go back and find all of the detail again, but I simply can't be fucked. He was fucked over by the FBI for telling Trump he was being watched... but hey, that's just not a popular view it seems, coz authority never lies.
    He was done for acting as an undeclared foreign agent (however they word that exactly). The country involved was Turkey, not Russia. It seems you have got a thing about Russia, RDS?. Although there is that interesting photo of Flynn at dinner with Putin. Lying to the Feds is a felony, and he pleaded guilty so he may well a convicted felon depending exactly how the court case wraps up. If there was a war on he could have been done for treason, he should be hanging his head in shame, not suggesting insurrection. Apparently leopards don't change their spots?
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    He was done for acting as an undeclared foreign agent (however they word that exactly). The country involved was Turkey, not Russia. It seems you have got a thing about Russia, RDS?. Although there is that interesting photo of Flynn at dinner with Putin. Lying to the Feds is a felony, and he pleaded guilty so he may well a convicted felon depending exactly how the court case wraps up. If there was a war on he could have been done for treason, he should be hanging his head in shame, not suggesting insurrection. Apparently leopards don't change their spots?
    Working for a third party that had ties to the Turkish government. Sure, where there's smoke there's usually fire and as I said, he owned up to the possibility that technically it's hypothetical that the business dealings benefited the Turkish Government. He could have lied about it and fought the technicality, but he didn't. Lying to the FEDS? I ain't saying that he's squeaky clean because that gig is a dirty dirty dirty cutthroat ugly business... but he took his punishment under the law until common sense prevailed. Most definitely he should be holding his head high. Going after scalps......... dunno, if there's evidence to go after them, then I would find it hard to get upset at the man for fighting fire with fire, coz there's some real mad bastards out there.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Unbelievable that people in this thread can give any credence at all to Trump and his teams claim when this is the best "witness" they can come up with. Keep in mind that she is being interviewed by a Republican. Gob smacking shit. Especially hilarious to see Rudy grabbing her arm in a futile effort to shut her up
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/us-...NK4L3SQMRIXZQ/

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Unbelievable that people in this thread can give any credence at all to Trump and his teams claim when this is the best "witness" they can come up with. Keep in mind that she is being interviewed by a Republican. Gob smacking shit. Especially hilarious to see Rudy grabbing her arm in a futile effort to shut her up
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/us-...NK4L3SQMRIXZQ/
    Didja miss the clip where Rudy farts audibly? Made as much sense as any of his other utterances.

Oh, and that pissed woman in your item got a years probation for computer fraud or similar previously. "Only the best people."
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Your kidding he’s a great public speaker it’s just his message that understandable many disagree with.

Yes it’s a bit used car salesman esque with all the superlatives, but Trump understands whose buying his messages. He’s following a core leadership principle KISS keep it simple. Eg when the actual numbers don’t matter it’s fine to say Lots or Little rather than have some jumped up journo detail the message with oh last week you said 168,352 of xyz...

Most of us on this forum are prob well educated and enjoy the nuances of language and showing off some dance long words st times. But the bulk of the population isn’t that bright so best to keep it easy.
    I think John key was similar too, keep it short and to point. Now look at Adern with her wild gestures and drawing in ten other factors into every issue that there working towards...
    Jesus fucking a homo krist! He is a fuking dreadful speaker. His lies are predictable and he gets lost mid conversation. The only thing that matters to him is to tell you how great he is. Which is fuking useless.

I can't believe you could think he was anything other than a bad joke.

Cue usual Trump defence. . But he was better than ObamClintLincon
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by RDJ View Post
    Video footage from Georgia shows suitcases filled with ballots pulled from under a table AFTER supervisors told poll workers to leave room and 4 people stayed behind to keep counting votes
    Do they really https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2...seY6-9nG7OjYvE

Your kidding he’s a great public speaker
    I've watched a lot of his press conferences, he's fucking rubbish
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Rudy comments about thousands of affidavits are interesting but basically bollocks, or he would've produced them in court as evidence of fraud on at least one of the forty occasions the Trump shit show has appeared. But that's just leading up to his modest big moment which scores side eye from Jenna Ellis.

Ms Ellis claims expertise in constituional law but it seems she has inflated her CV, she is more used to traffic court and dealng with other minor offences as a rural Deputy DA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xnrKWq-4Dw

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Jesus fucking a homo krist! He is a fuking dreadful speaker. His lies are predictable and he gets lost mid conversation. The only thing that matters to him is to tell you how great he is. Which is fuking useless.

I can't believe you could think he was anything other than a bad joke.

Cue usual Trump defence. . But he was better than ObamClintLincon
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    husaberg
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trumpers.JPG 
Views:	34 
Size:	80.4 KB 
ID:	347932..........
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post

I've watched a lot of his press conferences, he's fucking rubbish
    Oh, I dunno - its not that far of a conceptual leap from "Ask not what your country can do for you. ask instead what you can do for your country" to "bigly" or "covfefe".

Oh, sorry. Yes it is.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    And you just proved my point by effectively saying "but look over here at this person " as I predicted in the very last line of my post.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Thread Information