Page 60 of 381 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Trump has consistently been unable to answer questions about what he plans to do in his next term should he win. The inferrence being that he has no plans. Well, none that people would like.

The Republican Party decided to help him out. From the GOP account on Twitter here is the list of Trump's plans for the next four years. And no, it's not a joke.

"Pres. Trump is fighting for YOU! Here are some of his priorities for a 2nd term:

*Establish Permanent Manned Presence on The Moon
    *Send the 1st Manned Mission to Mars
    *Build World’s Greatest Infrastructure System
    *Establish National High-Speed Wireless Internet Network"
    What exactly are you taking exception with?

Manned Presence on the Moon? Sounds good to me, both from a scientific PoV, an achievement PoV and as a baby-step to what will likely be the next era in human expansion.
    Manned Mission to Mars? See above
    Better Infrastructure? A lot of US infrastructure is aging, so an update/refresh is in order, something that Kiwis could learn a thing or two about....
    Better Internet? Outside of the major city hubs, the US has patchy internet - so again....

With the first two, I'm sure his detractors will trot out things like:
    - Other issues to deal with
    - Cost
    - Vanity project etc.

To that I say:

First, I believe that this nation should commit itself to achieving the goal, before this decade is out, of landing a man on the moon and returning him safely to the Earth.
    (and then point to all the tangential benefits the come, not just in the derived technology space, but also as an inspiration for people to further themselves)
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    husaberg
    Trump has consistently been unable to answer questions about what he plans to do in his next term should he win. The inferrence being that he has no plans. Well, none that people would like.

The Republican Party decided to help him out. From the GOP account on Twitter here is the list of Trump's plans for the next four years. And no, it's not a joke.

"Pres. Trump is fighting for YOU! Here are some of his priorities for a 2nd term:

*Establish Permanent Manned Presence on The Moon
    *Send the 1st Manned Mission to Mars
    *Build World’s Greatest Infrastructure System
    *Establish National High-Speed Wireless Internet Network"
    You have to laugh at these lofty goals , when the fact is he simply can't even produce his own tax returns.
    When I say cant I of course mean he's too afraid too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Blog Entries
    President Trump might have seen this...

Moe: Well, I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I...I can't compete with that stuff.
    - The Simpsons

Bike
    I Ride No More

Trump Space Mission

Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post

(and then point to all the tangential benefits the come, not just in the derived technology space, but also as an inspiration for people to further themselves)
    Morning,
    Yes, I'm all for people furthering themselves. In Don's case, the further (away) the better. In fact, I have a shortlist of some of his fellow colleagues that he could take on his mission of exploration. And to be seen as being even-handed, I'm even willing to select from both sides of the US political divide.
    Cheers,
    Viking

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    And it just so happens that there is a strong correlation, one might even suppose a causation between revolutionary movements built on jealousy and envy and criminal acts.

On a side note, excepting if you happen to be a Fire-Fighter, how many burning buildings have you moved around in front of recently?
    There is an implicit claim that all the violence is being done by 'RWNJ' as you put it - Consider this - you're at your peaceful protest, with no malice in your heart, and one of your fellow protestors says 'Hey, we should burn down a building'...

Do you tell them not to do it?
    Do you report them?
    Do you try and stop them?
    Do you do nothing?
    Do you impede others who might be trying to stop them?
    Do you join in?

And isn't it awfully curious, the speed at which they are able to find the supposed 'RWNJ' and level charges, yet ANTIFA and Co are still running... Riot... (Pun well and truly intended)

Of course, we should wait to see how the Trial pans out, a more objective report indicates that he was assisting in lighting the fires, which supposes that he was assisting someone else, perhaps some Peaceful Protestors...
    You were doing quite well until you mentioned Antifa, which exists mainly in the fevered imaginations of RWNJs. The shooter arrested has been charged by the local US Attorney's office. The feds have the reputation of not laying charges until they can be reasonably sure of conviction. More so than local prosecutors normally. With the election coming up next week though, news of his trial may get buried under whatever insanity follows that.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    You were doing quite well until you mentioned Antifa, which exists mainly in the fevered imaginations of RWNJs.
    I mentioned them because they are relevant. At what point does it stop being the Imaginations of RWNJs and be something real and tangible?

When they caused the creation of organisations like the Proud Boys?
    When they beat people with BikeLocks?
    When they attack the Jews?
    When they riot?
    When they take over a City Block?
    When they kill people for supporting Trump?
    When they attack people who are trying to stop them from burning shit down?

Come on Pritch - what is the standard of proof you'll accept?

The shooter arrested has been charged by the local US Attorney's office. The feds have the reputation of not laying charges until they can be reasonably sure of conviction. More so than local prosecutors normally. With the election coming up next week though, news of his trial may get buried under whatever insanity follows that.
    We'll see.

I fall back to my 2 previous points, you can't start a fire in a group of people, unless they also want to start a fire and it's awfully curious how efficient the US justice system is when it comes to RWNJs....

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    You were doing quite well until you mentioned Antifa, which exists mainly in the fevered imaginations.
    What rock have you been living under. George SoroÂ’s funded agent provocateur group Antifa has been at the core of hundreds of fight/protest videos on YouTube for last several years at least.
    Even people at my martial arts class who arenÂ’t interested in politics know about Antifa as they are great for seeing bad technique and usually get their arse whipped.
    Trump wouldnÂ’t threaten to declare them a terror group if they were imaginary.
    Normal people donÂ’t riot and burn stuff, look at the videos and youÂ’ll always see Antifa goons at the front kicking stuff off.
    I just hope NZ police are tracking their NZ members as eventually the Elite will also seek to destabilise our democracy and replace it with the “new normal”.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    What rock have you been living under. George SoroÂ’s funded agent provocateur group Antifa has been at the core of hundreds of fight/protest videos on YouTube for last several years at least.
    Even people at my martial arts class who arenÂ’t interested in politics know about Antifa as they are great for seeing bad technique and usually get their arse whipped.
    Trump wouldnÂ’t threaten to declare them a terror group if they were imaginary.
    Normal people donÂ’t riot and burn stuff, look at the videos and youÂ’ll always see Antifa goons at the front kicking stuff off.
    I just hope NZ police are tracking their NZ members as eventually the Elite will also seek to destabilise our democracy and replace it with the “new normal”.
    I stopped reading at "Soros". Well I'm assuming it was meant to be Soros. When I see that I know there's no hope.

Update: When I see Soros invoked in a post on other social media, I block the sender. As I say there is no hope, the references are invariably completely ridiculous. So To be consistent I'll do that here too.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Some of y'all might be puzzled by mentions of Antifa on here. Antifa is usually nothing like what's descibed on KB. The following item is a more realistic description. I particularly like the part where an 'Antifa' group described as a violent left wing group by law enforcement turned out to be RWNJs.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/anti...ry?id=71045287

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    I stopped reading at "Soros". Well I'm assuming it was meant to be Soros. When I see that I know there's no hope.

Update: When I see Soros invoked in a post on other social media, I block the sender. As I say there is no hope, the references are invariably completely ridiculous. So To be consistent I'll do that here too.
    That’s awesome, I feel like I just won four and bonus on lotto

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    GOtta love trumps Air Force one Boeing price story...

I wonder if any of the anti crowd have ever watched his speeches properly?
    Or the just the cherry picked out of context sound bites the lefty media peddle.

Btw I’m not pro trump, (not pro any political party or politician there all crooks) I just find it entertaining to listen to him. His massive success is due to his business ability to understand the client relationship. He speaks straight up at an Everyman level and with no TelePrompTer which explains his gaffes that only make him look more human.

Bike
    I Ride No More

Prediction of Election Day Outcome

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Thanks. A good read, pessimistic but not unduly so. Trump has already announced that he wants a result on the night of the 3rd. Twitter were aware of the possibility, they announced weeks ago that they would not permit him to tweet claiming victory prematurely.

There is no way the Republicans can win a fair election, but they are not concerned about the election being fair, just about winning.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Some of y'all might be puzzled by mentions of Antifa on here. Antifa is usually nothing like what's descibed on KB. The following item is a more realistic description. I particularly like the part where an 'Antifa' group described as a violent left wing group by law enforcement turned out to be RWNJs.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/anti...ry?id=71045287
    The funniest part about that, is that it puts the origins of ANTIFA back in the 1970s:

Antifa movements in the U.S. can be traced back as early as the 1970s
    So Pritch, according to your own source, that you are touting to be correct - which came first, ANTIFA or the Proud Boys

But for an actual description of what ANTIFA is:

They are an explicitly Marxist organization with the expressed goal of tearing down the 'Western Capitalist Patriarchal structure' - which means they want Revolution. They adhere to the same intersectional strain of Social Justice thought (again a deeply Marxist concept) that is adopted by the likes of BLM (which is why they often work hand-in-hand).

They have multiple chapters and although they may not have a rigid centralized command structure, one only has to look at their actions (such as a Van pulling up moments after a verdict is read out, with multiple ANTIFA members and pre-made protest signs) to know that there is a degree of co-ordination.

Thread Information