Page 28 of 382 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post

I mean, you could talk about her Religious convictions and how that shapes her originalist interpretation of the Constitution, y'know - fair criticism, but instead we get 'CRAZY EYES!'
    Connie says that about me. I wonder if we are related to my fathers other wife.

I think pritch said the same thing about President Trumps eyes.

I appears to be an infatuation of pritchs.

Just saying...

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    As the debate becomes imminent projection rules in the Trump team. Trump wants Biden drug tested and has now accused him of wearing an ear phone and wants that checked prior to the debate. Trump is the guy who allegedly snorts crushed Adderall. That would certainly account for his incessant sniffing and the chunk of white stuff that flew out of a nostril recently. The guy who doesn't need to prepare is getting his excuses in early.

"Michele Bachmann warns of massive voter fraud in which pre-printed mail-in ballots from China are smuggled into the US and stored in barns until they are needed to steal the election from Trump." Then again Michele Bachman was always crazy. Trump's new SCOTUS pick has the same crazy stare which is a worry.
    You and a couple of my liberal mates would get on well. They’re fuckwits too.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I fear for the mental health of some of you should Trump happen to win again.
    I don't really see anyone in this thread that will be off to the hardware store for a length of rope should Trump stay in office. What we have is a reality TV president that starts dumpster fires on a near daily basis which is if course very entertaining to comment on. Only one poster seems hell bent on taking the Trump threads down, and it has been mildly entertaining watching them swap and change tactics in a failed effort to achieve that aim in this latest Trump thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing that.
    Would you not look forward to a stable president that wants to help the people of the whole country, rather than just themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    See post 379
    Initially Trump said fakes news, but that has changed to he would like to know how they got that private information in the first place - fairly indicative that the times did indeed get the actual tax returns.

Let both sides be tested and checked and then we know that it's fair.
    Absolutely agree.

Of course, if you were getting chemical and technological help, you'd decline to get tested and checked... Just like Biden did, so....
    A sentiment of yours noticeably absent when it came to Trumps tax returns. What did he have to hide? Now we know.

I've not had time to trawl over Trumps tax shit, but the few takeaways that I have formed a personal opinion on. (note the word personal there).
    1. Trump lost daddy's money on bad businesses.
    2. Businesses he has taken a direct hand in tend to fail.
    3. Businesses he has invested in, but he does not run do very well.
    4. America is now his latest bushiness that he is taking a strong direct hand in, famous for ignoring aides, advisors and so on to forge ahead with his own ideas - which has worked out disastrously for his other businesses.
    5. Who are the entities that he owes serious money to? since it won't be American banks as they deemed him a bad business risk. My personal opinion is it is likely Russian sourced, which would explain the weird spectacle of a USA President defending Putin word over his multiple intelligence agencies. The same President that touts how hard he is sanctioning Russia, while at the same time doing his darnedest to get Putin back into the G7.

That is the single biggest issue with the taxes, who the hell does Trump owe all that money to? And considering that owing money to foreign entities excludes people from getting US Government security passes, should the American people not know who their President is beholden to financially before making their decision who to vote for?

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    A sentiment of yours noticeably absent when it came to Trumps tax returns. What did he have to hide? Now we know.

I've not had time to trawl over Trumps tax shit, but the few takeaways that I have formed a personal opinion on. (note the word personal there).
    1. Trump lost daddy's money on bad businesses.
    2. Businesses he has taken a direct hand in tend to fail.
    3. Businesses he has invested in, but he does not run do very well.
    4. America is now his latest bushiness that he is taking a strong direct hand in, famous for ignoring aides, advisors and so on to forge ahead with his own ideas - which has worked out disastrously for his other businesses.
    5. Who are the entities that he owes serious money to? since it won't be American banks as they deemed him a bad business risk. My personal opinion is it is likely Russian sourced, which would explain the weird spectacle of a USA President defending Putin word over his multiple intelligence agencies. The same President that touts how hard he is sanctioning Russia, while at the same time doing his darnedest to get Putin back into the G7.

That is the single biggest issue with the taxes, who the hell does Trump owe all that money to? And considering that owing money to foreign entities excludes people from getting US Government security passes, should the American people not know who their President is beholden to financially before making their decision who to vote for?
    Without checking my previous comments, I'm fairly certain I've never cared about Trump and his Tax returns. That is a complete non-issue that was artificially created by the Media and perpetuated by the Media.

Just like I don't care about anyone on this Forums Financial portfolio or current status, Just like I don't care about Ardern and anyone in the NZ Governments Financials, Just like I care naught for Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn as to the structure of their assets.

If there's something dodgy, then that's up to the IRS. If there is money from dubious sources, I believe there are money laundering laws in the US that govern that sort of business, so until they open an investigation.

As for who Trump (the business entity, not the person) owes money to - Unless some serious proof of either quid pro quo or kickbacks or other form of soft-corruption is presented - my opinion on this can be summed up thusly:

As above, that is the same ambivalence I extend to all Politicians.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    I don't really see anyone in this thread that will be off to the hardware store for a length of rope should Trump stay in office.
    Well he has been there nearly four years already.

Can't you count Doc?

Just saying...

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Without checking my previous comments, I'm fairly certain I've never cared about Trump and his Tax returns. That is a complete non-issue that was artificially created by the Media and perpetuated by the Media.

Just like I don't care about anyone on this Forums Financial portfolio or current status, Just like I don't care about Ardern and anyone in the NZ Governments Financials, Just like I care naught for Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn as to the structure of their assets.

If there's something dodgy, then that's up to the IRS. If there is money from dubious sources, I believe there are money laundering laws in the US that govern that sort of business, so until they open an investigation.

As for who Trump (the business entity, not the person) owes money to - Unless some serious proof of either quid pro quo or kickbacks or other form of soft-corruption is presented - my opinion on this can be summed up thusly:

As above, that is the same ambivalence I extend to all Politicians.
    Noted.
    I *personally* think it is very fucking important as to who a countries leader is beholden to financially as to avoid manipulation, blackmail and corruption.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Noted.
    I *personally* think it is very fucking important as to who a countries leader is beholden to financially as to avoid manipulation, blackmail and corruption.
    A lot of US citizens like him and the achievements his administration have done. Really that is all that matters. Not the opions of a few Trumpaphobics Snowflakes ramblings from the bottom of the Pacific Ocean.

Just saying...

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Noted.
    You'll note I put the caveat in there:

Trump the person (and current PoTUS) is not the same as Trump the Business entity.

But I'll give you a compromise - if there is proper evidence of any of the above; Given how High-Profile Trump is and how the legion of 'Journalists' are sniffing out any and everything that could possibly be a mark against him so as to both get him out and make their careeer - I think it's fair to say that such evidence is being sought out incessantly, - then I'd support the full sanctions of the law against him.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    I've just watched the first 5 minutes of the live Presidential election debate...

It's all I could take. Like watching Statler and Waldorf from the muppets.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    I've just watched the first 5 minutes of the live Presidential election debate...

It's all I could take. Like watching Statler and Waldorf from the muppets.
    Damn you. Now I have to go and watch.

Just saying...

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    My First thoughts (still listening - had a meeting, so missed the start)

Trump is a lot clearer on his numbers and figures than Joe is
    Trump's Debate style is erm.... 'Questionable' - He's not a formal debater and constantly interrupts, rather than following a debate format - which I find irritating.
    Joe stumbled on a couple of points that Trump immediately called him on.
    Joe is doing a lot of 'Um, Uh, Err,'
    Trump has got a couple of cracks, but is also full of his usual Trumpism "Best in the world, Cheapest, greatest" - Typical Hyperbole

Edit:

Joe is actually taking Trump to task quite effectively on Covid, Trump did have one good retort, but was lost in his other comments

Edit 2:

The Moderator has finally found their balls to tell both sides to stop interrupting.

Edit 3:

OOF! Trump just nailed Joe on his lack of support from Police and associating him with the 'defund' movement of the Radical Left (using that term)

Final Edit.

At the end of the Debate, Biden tailed off a bit, not a huge amount but he was starting to stumble over his words more, whereas Trump was still as articulate as Trump is normally. Personally I'd like to see Trump interrupt less and adhere more to the Debate format.

Overall - I give Trump an 8, Biden a 6.5.

Bike
    Wots I gots.
    Trump wasn't debating Biden. Trump had to debate Wallace.

And what was Biden on about when he claimed that "Antifa is an idea not an organization."

Yeah, right, Joe.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by RDJ View Post
    Trump wasn't debating Biden. Trump had to debate Wallace.

And what was Biden on about when he claimed that "Antifa is an idea not an organization."

Yeah, right, Joe.
    That's pritchs line too dispite evidence to the contary.

Just saying...

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RDJ View Post

Y.
    That's exactly right. There is no organisation, there is nothing you can join, there is no leader, there is no sub to pay. They got together in response to some actions by the Proud Boys and others. An impromptu response at that time by a group of like minded people.

Trump wants ANTIFA declared a terrorist organisation. He says they're coming to rape and pillage in the suburbs and the idiot fringe believe him. It's all bullshit, he's just playing to his base.

As different as that may be to what the misinfomed may believe, that has been confirmed by the FBI.

This'll give you the idea:

https://www.ajc.com/news/fbi-finds-e...Q6u1QEvVsJ7AJ/
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    They got together in response to some actions by the Proud Boys and others. An impromptu response at that time by a group of like minded people.
    You sure about that?

Proud Boys was formed in 2016, the first US chapter of ANTIFA (in Portland, how interesting...) was 2007.

So Pritch, which was formed in response to which?

Thread Information