Page 383 of 383 FirstFirst ... 283333373381382383
Results 5,731 to 5,740 of 5740

Thread: Trump

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    People at this level know how the system works and are smart enough to insulate the man at top.

It’s a bit like say an overloaded speeding truck running someone over. It’s easy for cops to nail the driver and maybe the despatcher but hard to assign liability/fines to manager/owner.
    yeah right.......
    Ron Salter pleaded guilty to a range of health and safety charges after a contractor died at his South Auckland business. Two years later police turned up claiming his health and safety failings meant his business was operating outside the law and it was taking a “proceeds of crime” case against the business owner. David Fisher reports on the latest turn in the courts - and how much money police are seeking.
    Auckland cafe owner mum sent to jail for tax evasion, claiming benefits in $420k scam
    Business owner convicted over $63,000 tax evasionA North Otago business owner racked up more than $63,000 in unpaid taxes and became involved in an incident with an ex-All Black in the meantime.
    Ten businesses or organisations were charged by WorkSafe with seven convicted for failing to meet their duties. This includes the business with management and control of the island, Whakaari Management Limited and five commercial tour providers as well as a Crown Research Institute.
    Teen rubbish truck worker's death: Council, companies charged.
    Three companies charged in connection with the death of a teenage rubbish truck worker have been sentenced to pay $255,000 in reparations and fines.
    Jane Devonshire was killed in August 2015 on Auckland's North Shore when the truck she was working on slid down a bank after its brakes failed.
    The truck careened 120 metres down the road before falling over the edge. Ms Devonshire, who was standing on the left hand side of the truck, was thrown from the vehicle and crushed after it landed on top of her. The truck's driver, who survived the crash, had to be cut from the vehicle.
    The court heard the truck was overdue for servicing, and despite its brake issues being identified nothing was done to fix it.
    Auckland Council, Veolia Environmental Services and N P Dobbe Maintenance all have been ordered to pay $120,000 to Ms Devonshire's family, and $15,000 to the truck's driver.
    As well as the reparations, all three parties have been ordered to pay a combined total of $120,000 in fines. Auckland Council: $33,000, Veolia: $65,000, and N P Dobbe: $22,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    yeah right.......

One likes to think that the justice system in NZ is better than, perhaps la little less corrupt, than that in the USA. But then again...
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    On a lighter note...
    The lawyer Trump appointed to be in charge of 'election integrity', Christina Bobb, has been charged with crimes related to the Arizona fake elector scheme.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    That is kinda funny.

WeÂ’ll have to wait and see how this plays out. Stormy DanielÂ’s has publicly denied signing at least one of letter. Then she doubled down in tv interview later and mentioned non disclosure agreement.
    In any case itÂ’s likely trumps lawyer prob handled all this, they will need to prove trump ordered directly and hush money etc
    People at this level know how the system works and are smart enough to insulate the man at top.

ItÂ’s a bit like say an overloaded speeding truck running someone over. ItÂ’s easy for cops to nail the driver and maybe the despatcher but hard to assign liability/fines to manager/owner.

LetÂ’s not forget all this is a scripted sideshow to distract us from other stuff.
    He's not very good at covering his tracks so far, his whole operation seems somewhat, ummm, rudimentary compared to previous presidents.
    Moe: Well, I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I...I can't compete with that stuff.
    - The Simpsons

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    I've noticed in the past how much fox omits to report on (cnn, msnbc etc quilty of this too) but man oh man fox is taking it to a new level with reporting on this trial! Clearly after reading the comments section, fox have magas believing the case is on the cusp of being tossed.
    They are in for a big shock when the likely quilty verdicts come in. It is all engineered to give the look that this is a kangaroo court etc. Clearly angry triggered magas are good for businesses over at fox.

At what point does a news channel become liable of inciting likely violence through blatant lying.

On a side note, Hunter Biden is suing fox and they are already taking shit down. Too late fox! Possibly poetic justice on the way?

Sent from my CPH2499 using Tapatalk

Bike
    Suzuki GSX-s1000F 2016
    Fox channel has described itself as an entertainment channel not a news channel....so there is a possible out for them.

I would have thought someone would have had a shot at trumpfs legs with 38 or a 45 by now. The 45 being more appropriate.

Bike
    Exercycle
    Quote Originally Posted by 1/32 man View Post
    Fox channel has described itself as an entertainment channel not a news channel....so there is a possible out for them.

I would have thought someone would have had a shot at trumpfs legs with 38 or a 45 by now. The 45 being more appropriate.
    i look at the US news each morning in the hope of reading that someone's put a bullet in him.

Still optimistic it could happen.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    I imagine there would be a big "floop" noise as the billet passes thru and then entry and exit wounds would just meld back together like a hot marshmallow
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Suzuki GSX-s1000F 2016
    I imagine there would be a big "floop" noise as the billet passes thru and then entry and exit wounds would just meld back together like a hot marshmallow
    That made me laugh...I think what you decribe is what would happen to the orange turd.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1/32 man View Post
    That made me laugh...I think what you decribe is what would happen to the orange turd.
    Yep, no damage done, nothing inside to be damaged, kinda like Gumby but with no personality.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Thread Information