Page 273 of 382 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283323373 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 5723

Thread: Trump

Bike
    husaberg
    John Bolton: The former national security adviser Trump administration.
    "The fact is that he barely knew where Ukraine was.
    He once asked John Kelly, his second chief of staff, if Finland were a part of Russia."
    "Trump talked to Putin—about forming a “cybersecurity unit” with Russia to combat “election hacking”
    Trump to John Kelly: “Well, Hitler did a lot of good things.”

FAF

The Trump administration is attempting to block the John Boltons book's publication, scheduled for June 23 2022, by claiming that it still contains classified information—but it’s unclear whether the Justice Department lawsuit will actually stop the book from being published.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Exciting goings on in Trump world. A new explanation every day for having presidential documents in his possession. The most creative might be that he considered a document was declassified when he removed it from the White House, just because he removed it. A laugh a minute.

Garland was a bit smarter than that though. None of the reasons listed for the search warrant requires the documents to be classified.

As is often the case, one of Trump's laywers now needs a lawyer. Presumably, Trump having assured her he was not holding any documents, she testified to that effect. Lying to the FBI is a crime.

Law enforcement in the US categorise people as a person of interest, a subject, or a target of an inquiry. You don't want to be a target. The criminal inquiry into the Georgia election iregularities has named Trump's personal lawyer at the time, Rudy Giuliani, as a target of the inquiry. Another Trump lawyer who now needs a lawyer.

Oh! And Trump claims the FBI stole his passports. That's interesting. Passports are usually seized to prevent someobdy fleeing the country. Another, less common reason, is that the passport could be evidence of crime. One commentator, Glen Kirschner, thinks there may be more than one search warrant in play.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    There is now an explanation of why Rudy was told he's a target. He is shortly to appear for questioning in the Georgia criminal case. If someone is a target the prosecution has to tell them so that they are aware of the seriousness of their situation. It's about fairness basically. So Rudy will probably just keep pleading the fifth as did his former client Trump, who did that some 440 times in New York.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    T If Rudy will probably just keep pleading the fifth as did his former client Trump, who did that some 440 times in New York.

Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Firstly - considering the litany of Crimes Hunter Biden has videotaped himself committing (when is his FBI Raid going to happen?) I'd be really quiet about calling the Trump family 'Criminal'.

The comparison isn't favourable.

However - one of the CBS journalists uncovered this:

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov...investigation/

Looks like a Memo declassifying certain documents. On the date that the boxes of documents were moved to Mar-a-Lago.

Now, we don't know that the boxes of documents are all related to the above memo, but the timing suggests that this is what it relates to.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Suzuki GSX-s1000F 2016
    I'd be really quiet about calling the Trump family 'Criminal'.
    Why? What are they going to do?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Firstly - considering the litany of Crimes Hunter Biden has videotaped himself committing (when is his FBI Raid going to happen?) I'd be really quiet about calling the Trump family 'Criminal'.
    I shouldn't have looked but...

Litany of crimes? What crimes? The only shot I saw recently looked like a mental illness episode. Oh, and remind me please, what political office is Hunter Biden running for?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    The comparison isn't favourable.
    In that you are right at least. It isn't favourable, it's laughable.

[QUOTE=TheDemonLord;1131205257]
    Looks like a Memo declassifying certain documents. On the date that the boxes of documents were moved to Mar-a-Lago. [?QUOTE]

It does. None of the offences listed on the search warrant require the material to be classified though.
    Any documents were held illegally classified or not. Trump had lied about having them and had refused several approaches to hand them over.
    It's irrelevant, but if any of the papers relate to nuclear material Trump did not have the power to declassify them anyway.

So having confrimed your posts are still detached from reality I'll resist temptation for a while.

Sorry Dave.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    A search for "Hunter Biden's crimes" provides this as the first result.

https://news.yahoo.com/voices-know-h...152616947.html

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    I shouldn't have looked but...

Litany of crimes? What crimes? The only shot I saw recently looked like a mental illness episode.
    Illegal Drugs, Prostitution, Internet searches that would get you a visit with Chris Hansen, some pictures taken with Females in Bikinis who look rather youthful.

As just one example (the others I won't post for obvious reasons): Here's him Smoking a Crack Pipe

And that's without the dubious payments from overseas entities and '10% for the Big Guy'

Oh, and remind me please, what political office is Hunter Biden running for?
    The same one Trump's Family is running for - yet that didn't stop Husa bringing it up, repeatedly, did it? The Door was opened - and now I'm walking through it.

In that you are right at least. It isn't favourable, it's laughable.
    Indeed, because if anyone of Trump's family did 1/10th the things that Hunter alone has filmed himself doing - we both know what would be reported...

It does. None of the offences listed on the search warrant require the material to be classified though.
    Any documents were held illegally classified or not. Trump had lied about having them and had refused several approaches to hand them over.
    Is your memory working okay?

A new explanation every day for having presidential documents in his possession. The most creative might be that he considered a document was declassified when he removed it from the White House, just because he removed it.
    So, now that I post up the actual Memo that seems he followed the correct process - you are now saying it doesn't matter if they were classified?!?

Trump lies about them? We have the timeline that shows when the Archives asked for things, he sent them back, Then when the FBI asked for him to add a padlock to the storage area, he complied. When they Subpoena'd the CCTV footgage, he complied - how on earth does that constitute a refusal?

It's irrelevant, but if any of the papers relate to nuclear material Trump did not have the power to declassify them anyway.
    There is nothing in either the Search Warrant or the receipt from the raid that mentions Nuclear. So unless there's some actual proof, this is just more made-up lies by the MSM.

So having confrimed your posts are still detached from reality I'll resist temptation for a while.
    It's funny how you pull the detached from reality card, right after I'm able to point to iron-clad proof, from a US Government website that Trump followed the correct process and used executive powers that were granted to him by his office.

I guess it's easier to point the finger than admit that the news sources you trust are clearly lieing through their teeth.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    And the fuking dork(s) think we here are all Biden fans. No one is. Not here at least. America is a cesspool. Just Trump stood out as the most Turd ridden.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Yep, a senile piss stained old crony beat Trump fair and square in the election. And america is better off! 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
    It's funny cos it's true!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    And the fuking dork(s) think we here are all Biden fans. No one is. Not here at least. America is a cesspool. Just Trump stood out as the most Turd ridden.
    Okay then - prove it.

Critique Biden with the same zeal that you do Trump. And lord knows, there's more than enough material to work with.

But you never do.

It's one rule for those that oppose the status quo and a different rule for those that conform to it.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Yep, a senile piss stained old crony beat Trump fair and square in the election. And america is better off! ��������������
    It's funny cos it's true!
    A battle of the old fogies it was. Trump is reputed to wear nappies, but I haven't seen any suggestion that Biden does. Be hard to ride a bike in nappies.
    But yeah, 70 million Yanks literally got no idea how lucky they are.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    is that how trump supporters account for trumps activities But but bidens son....
    So, you literally post a screed of memes, including multiple ones referencing Trump's family, but the moment someone mentions Biden's Son it's somehow beyond the pail or irrelevant.

One rule for Trump, one for Biden...

Thread Information