Page 274 of 382 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276284324374 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 5718

Thread: Trump

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    I shouldn't have looked but...

Litany of crimes? What crimes? The only shot I saw recently looked like a mental illness episode. Oh, and remind me please, what political office is Hunter Biden running for?

Sorry Dave.
    Is that how trump supporters account for trumps activities........... But.... but....but,,,, bidens son....

Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Yep, a senile piss stained old crony beat Trump fair and square in the election. And america is better off! ��������������
    It's funny cos it's true!
    Trump called biden the worst candidate in history, yet he lost to him. this is with the religious right and the NRA and GOP's vast money behind trump. He was a sitting US pres yet he still lost. He had Free 24/7 coverage on FOX and Rupert Murdoch's other institution backing him 24/7
    he inherited a booming US economy.
    Image now with all of this if the US voter thought that you were that shit that you lost to Biden.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Interesting. In an ongoing case in the Southern District of New York, Allan Weiselberg has entered a guilty plea. He will receive a short prison sentence and will testify against the Trump Organisation later this year.

That's important because Weiselberg is the Chief Financial Officer of the Trump organisation. He knows all about the money. Weiselberg would be well advised to stay clear of tall buildings and railway stations for the rest of the year.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Interesting. In an ongoing case in the Southern District of New York, Allan Weiselberg has entered a guilty plea. He will receive a short prison sentence and will testify against the Trump Organisation later this year.

That's important because Weiselberg is the Chief Financial Officer of the Trump organisation. He knows all about the money. Weiselberg would be well advised to stay clear of tall buildings and railway stations for the rest of the year.
    As he Allan Weiselberg is pleading guilty, that kind of undercuts the Trump organizations defense to at own trial for the same charges (due to start in Oct)
    Where they have claimed that no crimes were committed.

The trump organisation faces a host of charges including falsifying business records and conspiracy.

Oh dear.

In the indictment, the Trump Organization and Weisselberg are accused of having defrauded tax authorities over 15 years by awarding “off-the-books” benefits to company executives.
    Weisselberg was charged with evading $1.7 million of income, including rent for a Manhattan apartment, lease payments for two Mercedes-Benz vehicles and tuition for family members, with Trump signing checks for the tuition himself.
    Donald Trump went to the Supreme Court twice, to try to block the investigation that led to these charges.

Trump called the case “political witch hunt,” has said his company’s actions were standard practice in the real estate business and in no way a crime.
    Yet during the deposition Trump invoked his Fifth Amendment protection against self-incrimination more than 400 times.
    You know the fifth amendment protection to protect him from incriminating himself for crimes that he has committed......
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The Trump supporters outside Mar A Lago, demonstrating against the FBI searches, have been denied access to toilets on site. Of course.

Ivanka Trump and her husband refused to let their Secret Service protectors use any of the six toilets in their house. The Secret Service had to rent a nearby property just to access a toilet.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    What will they do? especially when they are so full of shit!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    The Chinese built a wall you don’t see many Mexicans there 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Trump has been busyng himself looking for a lawyer. No serious law firm will touch him with a bargepole. Remarkably enough though, he has found one. The guy has made a name for himself defending rappers. Unlike most Trump lawyers though, he is considered effective.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Meh, he'll fall foul of the curse of the Trump lawyer.

But this could be the first to Get a Cap in his Ass.

(no I'm not promoting this violence, just making play of the rapper association).
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    So, technically not Trump - but this is a new Governor advert from Ron DeSantis, now - put all the Politics to one side (which is really difficult considering it's Ron) - How Cool is this Ad?

- Fighter Jets? Check.
    - Contemporary Culture reference? Check.
    - Aviator Sunglasses? Check.
    - Cute Kid in Bomber jacket and proud Dad? Check.

Even if you don't like him - the Ad is seriously cool.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Oh well, I hope all this pressure is making life miserable for the fat orange cunt. Fuck him, he needs to be accountable for his bullshit!😁😁😁
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Holding people to account for Fuckwittery is the American way.

. . . Oh, hold on. In that cesspit, Fuckwittery is often rewarded.

Bike
    Suzuki GSX-s1000F 2016

The last two posts

I likem, I could be bothered reading them coz they were short, I agree with them.

It will be a great day for the world when turrump has gone down to where bad people go.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Palmerston North?

Bike
    husaberg
    Waimate.....or Gore
    I am not sure which is worse its a shame unstuck is not here, as he was mayor of both....
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Waimate.....or Gore
    I am not sure which is worse its a shame unstuck is not here, as he was mayor of both....
    Careful, you could upset Scumdog down there in the Riviera of the South. When somebody mentioned places where bad people go Huntly came to mind. Although I don't think they need to import bad people, they seem to have their own supply.

Thread Information