Page 237 of 237 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237
Results 3,541 to 3,549 of 3549

Thread: Trump

  1. #3541
    Join Date
    8th January 2005 - 15:05
    Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Location
    New Plymouth
    Posts
    9,700
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Agreed that it's simplified - but it does represent the Binary choice - they either knew or they didn't.

    Both of us suspect that they knew but are opting to say otherwise.



    Before we proceed - why was the FBIs reputation in the toilet? I'm gonna start with the obvious - that before Trump - the FBI has had a history of acting politically, all the way back to it's foundation and Mr Hoover keeping files on everyone.

    There was a video (that has since been yeeted from Youtube, funny that...) of one of the FBI people getting grilled over a series of Text Messages he sent about Trump, Text messages that seriously called into question his ability to be impartial. IIRC, you took the position that it didn't prove bias.

    Other opinions on the dislike of the FBI range from - Far too cozy with other Government Agencies, Various Scandals, their original purpose (tackling prohibition gangs) is out of date etc.

    Point is - The following criticisms that you are going to level at the FBI - existed in one form or another well before Trump (and likely well after).



    Again, I have to point out that the FBI has been acting politically for quite some time. Putting this all at the feet of Trump is both historically absurd, but more importantly - it dodges what sparked this discussion:

    What motive would the FBI have to deny that they knew about it?

    If you assume that the entire FBI are Right-Wing Extremists (as you semi-infer) then clearly the only answer is because they wanted it to succeed.
    If you assume the inverse (which given some of the evidence we did have, seems more likely) then the answer is because they wanted it to happen.
    What a load of bollocks. I'm not going to disect that, the level of delusion is just too high. You live in a weird fantasy world and you're welcome to it, but I'm not going to join you there.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

  2. #3542
    Join Date
    7th January 2014 - 14:45
    Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Location
    Not Gulf Harbour Either
    Posts
    1,233
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    What a load of bollocks. I'm not going to disect that, the level of delusion is just too high. You live in a weird fantasy world and you're welcome to it, but I'm not going to join you there.
    Ah yes, when I'm mostly agreeing with you - it's a load of Bollocks...

    The only part that I disagree with you, is that many of the issues you raised, existed before Trump (and will exist after).
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

  3. #3543
    Join Date
    20th January 2010 - 14:41
    Bike
    husaberg
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    11,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .




    Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

  4. #3544
    Join Date
    20th January 2010 - 14:41
    Bike
    husaberg
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    11,003





    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .




    Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

  5. #3545
    Join Date
    29th July 2020 - 20:26
    Bike
    Triumph street twin 2016
    Location
    Napier
    Posts
    52
    Nice one Husaberg.....

    I likee and agreee

  6. #3546
    Join Date
    20th January 2010 - 14:41
    Bike
    husaberg
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    11,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .




    Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

  7. #3547
    Join Date
    20th January 2010 - 14:41
    Bike
    husaberg
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    11,003
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	main-qimg-0f8894d13e1ab0fb6da1f6f74e24c464-lq.jpeg 
Views:	11 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	350451Click image for larger version. 

Name:	main-qimg-bd4ae9a9ba555e8adb3d3fe6de4c7218-pjlq.jpeg 
Views:	8 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	350449Click image for larger version. 

Name:	main-qimg-1d39ae08c97e7c2575005578a4204ed7-pjlq.jpeg 
Views:	8 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	350450
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .




    Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

  8. #3548
    Join Date
    7th January 2014 - 14:45
    Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Location
    Not Gulf Harbour Either
    Posts
    1,233
    The more Cope you post, the more you reveal the absolute failure that is Biden.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

  9. #3549
    Join Date
    20th January 2010 - 14:41
    Bike
    husaberg
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    11,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .




    Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •