Page 14 of 381 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Are you saying that you believe that to be a serious policy statement? As opposed to a snide jab over his Political opponents Mental faculties?
    Trump doesn't joke. Have you ever seen him laugh? Not just a sneer, a genuine laugh.

His usual method is to make these statements to test the water. If it bombs it is later stated to be a joke. If the backlash is minor it becomes a "policy statement." For example his now semi regular claim to be owed three terms. There have been others which you will have noticed - if you were paying attention.

The doubts about Trump's mental faculties are of far more immediate concern than are Biden's.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Trump doesn't joke. Have you ever seen him laugh?
    You are an idiot pritch.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Trump doesn't joke. Have you ever seen him laugh? Not just a sneer, a genuine laugh.
    What?

I've seen him make many an exceptionally witty remark, that was clearly intended as humorous. Not just me, other people have stated the Trump is a funny guy.

His usual method is to make these statements to test the water. If it bombs it is later stated to be a joke. If the backlash is minor it becomes a "policy statement." For example his now semi regular claim to be owed three terms. There have been others which you will have noticed - if you were paying attention.
    Okay - if he wins the Next Election and tries to run for a 3rd term, we'll come back to that.

Do you remember however what I said about Trump's method of keeping his opponents guessing - consider your post - some of what he says are clearly jokes - my personal favourite being in the 2016 election when he remarked to Hillary on the Debate stand 'You'd be in jail!' - He's not arrested Hillary, so clearly a joke.

Or the more recent one when pressed on QAnon by a reporter 'They allege that you are trying to stop a satanic cult of Cannibals and Pedophiles' (paraphrased) and he immediately retorts "And that's a bad thing?" again, clearly a witty retort, but with a point that even if what the Reporter has alleged - stopping Satanic Cannibals and Pedophiles is always a good thing.

The doubts about Trump's mental faculties are of far more immediate concern than are Biden's.
    Demonstrable Bullshit.

Now, you'll note I've not been posting ad-nauseum about Biden and his mental state, I'm not a Doctor and I don't like throwing around tabloid-esque accusations.

However recently I was watching a clip of Biden from 2015 - He was sharp, articulate and forceful, comparing that to a Clip from now - it really does highlight that in the last 5 years, something has changed, and not in a positive way.

I even said when he had the run-in with the factory worker around banning AR rifles - he started strong and we saw a little of the Biden of old - forceful and with a point and then he tailed off and muddled himself.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    ‘Say f**king Black Lives Matter right now!’ BLM allegiance not optional say Portland road-blockers

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    ICE responds to Rep. Omar’s ‘grave concerns’ on deportation flight of criminals whose crimes include murder and rape

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Joe Biden says nearly two thirds of Americans have died from COVID-19

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    President Trump calls L.A. Sheriff’s deputies ambushed in Compton

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Trump conspires with the Tooth Fairy.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries

He can't even smile like a human.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    He can't even smile like a human.
    Maybe he's one of the Lizard people
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    Maybe he's one of the Lizard people
    You may be onto something there...
    I would put money on Melania asking for a divorce before dec next year...she will be sick of being cooped up by the secret service goons, having no life and let's face it, she could do better!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    I see that the Democrats, based on the Supreme Court nomination, are threatening Impeachment for Trump....

At this point, they are more akin to Sisyphus, doomed to roll the same anti-trump boulder up the hill for all eternity, learning nothing and repeating past failures.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results."

- Rita Mae Brown
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    New PROBE of Jeffrey Epstein’s FLIGHT LOGS is Causing PANIC Among Rich and Famous

And President Trump smiled.....

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Fed-up Barr promises to yank funds from cities of anarchy; identifies Portland, NY, and Seattle

And President Trump smiled some more...

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Rochester Police Capt. rails against Dem policies; says politicians making him want ‘to vomit’

Thread Information