Page 150 of 380 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 5696

Thread: Trump

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Another State added today- The Fraudulent State.

pritch fix your ignore function.

Just saying.....

Bike
    Suzuki GSX-s1000F 2016
    Boners you are coming across like a trump troll. I noticed that once trump was killed off on Twitter you suddenly were much more voluminous in your writing.
    I am starting to think you are trump only your spelling is slightly better.
    Maybe you are the chosen one?
    Donny, I love you!

And the picture looks like you took it from your car... isn’t that a steering wheel that I can see?

You might notice that I am slightly acidic in my tone due to riding 300km this morning with a portion of the road being narrow, windy, bumpy, broken, rutted, gravelly, patchy, hilly....

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by 1/32 man View Post
    Boners you are coming across like a trump troll. I noticed that once trump was killed off on Twitter you suddenly were much more voluminous in your writing.
    Donny, I love you!

And the picture looks like you took it from your car... isn’t that a steering wheel that I can see?

You might notice that I am slightly acidic in my tone due to riding 300km this morning with a portion of the road being narrow, windy, bumpy, broken, rutted, gravelly, patchy, hilly....
    Keep listening to the angry voices in your head young lady, If your cunt gets itchy put some Vicks Vapourrudb on it.

Just saying....

Bike
    Suzuki GSX-s1000F 2016
    Oh come on, Donald.
    Admit it....you love it here.
    You are among friends so come clean and confess.
    We are listening.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Keep rambling on deary. You fit in to this thread just like a favorite sock on Docs cock.

You'r lucky my OCD hasn't kicked in yet lol.

Just saying....

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Boners you are coming across like a trump troll.
    Yeah, I can see he's been posting a lot lately although I haven't been reading it. He should be doing something useful with his time, like polishing his medals?

Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    52 States ? when did they add a couple more ?
    That's an interesting question. There are moves for both Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia to be states. The Dems are not oppposed but the Republicans are.
    Puerto Rican people are US citizens but they don't get a vote in elections, they have no political representation.

If they became states both DC and Puerto Rico would each have two Senators, possibly all Democrat, which is why the Republicans don't much like the idea.

The US don't have to go to fifty two states, both North and South Dakota have more horses than people (in a manner fo speaking). They could usefully be combined.
    West Virginia is largely impoverished and contrary to Trump's spiel, coal did not come back. West Virginia could be absorbed in to Virginia.

Biden will be very busy fixing Trump's fuck ups for the foreseeable future, so there may not be time to look at this 'housekeeping'.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Please explain what triggered you here, it’s not racist to note that two parts of the SAME country that are the SAME race live under different conditions due to different political ideals of their chosen leaders elected in fair elections.

Your just jealous that go live north and get to enjoy full benefits of communist lifestyle before you do. Jacinda is moving to slow here, you will wait too long for equality.

You bow before our great leader Kim Jong and announce your apology. I now self identify as North Korean so no more play with race card thank you many times.
    So the trigger was your broken English parady. Did you pull the sides of your eyes to narrow them as you came up with it?
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Donny, I love you!

I think you will find that Boner is the retarded older brother of Stephen from Dunedin.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Just click on his profile. Then select add to ignore list. If everyone does that, he ceases.to exist on KB.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    So the trigger was your broken English parady. Did you pull the sides of your eyes to narrow them as you came up with it?
    That's funny. The same thought re the eyes occurred to me.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Just click on his profile. Then select add to ignore list. If everyone does that, he ceases.to exist on KB.
    I have him on ignore too but sometimes people quote his simple ways. Couple of pages back he had like 8 posts in a row, going on like a 3yr old after a bottle of Fanta.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Couple of pages back he had like 8 posts in a row, going on like a 3yr old after a bottle of Fanta.
    Love the "3yr old" quote.

Another that appealed recently concerned the new MAGAt Congresswoman Boebert who insists she's going to take her gun into the chamber.
    She was described as 'Inbred Barbie'.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    I have him on ignore too but sometimes people quote his simple ways. Couple of pages back he had like 8 posts in a row, going on like a 3yr old after a bottle of Fanta.
    Yeah must be pretty sad when people actively don't like you.

I mean i don't agree with much R650 says but I'm sure we'd have a beer without it coming to blows.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Ohhhh Donny Jr, you have been a very naughty boy - report to the principles office and no, Daddy will not likely be able to help you this time as he will be too busy fending off the Manhattan DA's office recently expanded investigations in his business interests - how sad!
    https://edition.cnn.com/videos/polit...erview-vpx.cnn
    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/15/trum...gs-estate.html

Wow, boner is getting super agitated huh. The more acerbic he gets shows how frustrated he is getting in his abject failure to have this trump thread moved to pd. Not for lack of trying though, last to post at night, first to post in the morning and then all through the day - while still having time to go on "alleged" rides.
    TDS at it's finest.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Hahahahahaha!

Thread Information