Page 160 of 380 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 5695

Thread: Trump

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    The question of Responsible behavior really does hinge on whether you believe that there was a legitimate danger that Pence would be Lynched.

For me - the Rhetoric of the crowd was indeed violent, but the absence of burned down buildings or other mass acts of vandalism/destruction leads me to hold that they were just Rhetoric - words.
    So no danger for Pence had he just stood his ground and not run for the bunker when the mob screaming to hang him came through the doors? Would you have felt safe being Pence in that situation?
    I'm choosing to ignore all youir other stuff as it is not related at all to what I was asking.

I swear man, if you came home and found Trump banging your missus - you would still find a rosy way to exonerate him

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    So no danger for Pence had he just stood his ground and not run for the bunker when the mob screaming to hang him came through the doors? Would you have felt safe being Pence in that situation?
    How many Government officials were summarily executed?

How many Government agents were summarily executed?

That is not to say it wasn't prudent to evacuate - but the numbers (or rather, lack thereof) speak for themselves.

I swear man, if you came home and found Trump banging your missus - you would still find a rosy way to exonerate him
    So long as I get a turn on Ivanka....
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Blog Entries
    How many Government officials were summarily executed?

How many Government agents were summarily executed?
    How many questions are you going to avoid by asking more questions
    AGAIN - So no danger for Pence had he just stood his ground and not run for the bunker when the mob screaming to hang him came through the doors? Would you have felt safe being Pence in that situation?

So long as I get a turn on Ivanka....
    Hehehe, gave me a good laugh did that, but I don't think he wants to share his daughter, now you know why Jared looks like he has permanent blue balls, he is cuckolded by dad in law

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    How many questions are you going to avoid by asking more questions
    AGAIN - So no danger for Pence had he just stood his ground and not run for the bunker when the mob screaming to hang him came through the doors? Would you have felt safe being Pence in that situation?
    It's more a case of the proof being in the Pudding - was it Prudent to evacuate - sure.

But now we have the benefit of Hindsight - the lack of summary and indiscriminate killings is proof that there was not a genuine threat.

Hehehe, gave me a good laugh did that, but I don't think he wants to share his daughter, now you know why Jared looks like he has permanent blue balls, he is cuckolded by dad in law
    I'm a glass half full kinda guy....

Bike
    Blog Entries

But now we have the benefit of Hindsight - the lack of summary and indiscriminate killings is proof that there was not a genuine threat.
    The answer is more rudimentary than that, they did not kill any pollies because they could not find them.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    The answer is more rudimentary than that, they did not kill any pollies because they could not find them.
    Plenty of Government agents though onsite.

And given what typically happens in an actual, attempted Coup - Government agents are either outright killed or given the option: join the Revolution or be killed.

But let's take it one step further than that:

The Pollies have left, but there are plenty of Police/Staffers about - what would happen in an actual Coup (based on historical precedents):

You'd pick a couple of people at random,
    put them where everyone else could see - and ask them where the Pollies were.
    If they failed to answer or the answers were unsatisfactory - you'd start publicly removing bits of them until they gave an answer or you picked the next one from the crowd.

Thankfully that didn't happen.

It's that absence of deliberate or systematic or political killing that shows the intent wasn't "Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!" and without that murderous intent being manifested - you can't say in hindsight that Pence et al were in serious mortal danger.

Bike
    Wots I gots.
    "...you can't say in hindsight that Pence et al were in serious mortal danger."

Oh they can, and they will keep on so doing. They cannot shake off 4 years of advanced TDS. They gotta keep keeping on.

Also, note the thread clearly labelled "Biden" - the usual pervspects cannot leave Trump off of it :-) "By their fruits shall ye know them", etc. so forth.

Bike
    BSA A10
    and without that murderous intent being manifested - you can't say in hindsight that Pence et al were in serious mortal danger.
    Do you think that dead policeman would disagree with you ?
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    You seem to have missed the part of the question asking Responsible behavior from Trump?
    That suspicion Pence may have been able to do something (not that I saw reported anywhere btw) was ample reason to knowingly create danger to Pence by giving his supporters the STRONG impression that Pence could "stop the steal" as Trump puts it?
    Pence's ceremonial role was simply to unlock the box containing the certifed election results. No option to interfere however slight. Trump wanted Pence to unlock the box and when it was opened announce that Trump had won. Batshit crazy.

TDL's arguments are increasingly desperate, that's a pretty good trick though because his arguments were desperate to begin with. Backing batshit crazy though? Not a good look.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Pence's ceremonial role was simply to unlock the box containing the certifed election results. No option to interfere however slight. Trump wanted Pence to unlock the box and when it was opened announce that Trump had won. Batshit crazy.

TDL's arguments are increasingly desperate, that's a pretty good trick though because his arguments were desperate to begin with.
    Yeah, in DL's World, Pence could of also just not opened the box and said tada, trump da winna. So therefore Trump was in his rights to wind up the magas against pence - who if course I could not care less if he got lynched.
    I'm also 99.9% sure if the crazy mob came exploding through the doors and DL was there and was told, you stay behind, they are most likely not going to hurt you, he would say "Are you fuckin nuts" while pushing to the head to the front of the escape pod line.
    But behind that keyboard, he has a weapon of mass debate, and is not afraid to use it

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Lets not forget another Trump - Melanoma.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    For me - the Rhetoric of the crowd was indeed violent, but the absence of burned down buildings or other mass acts of vandalism/destruction leads me to hold that they were just Rhetoric - words.
    You really aren't very good at this stuff are you? Here are some words which go waaaay beyond rhetoric... They've already been posted but the significance apparently eluded you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-01-23 at 3.16.35 PM.png 
Views:	40 
Size:	200.8 KB 
ID:	348400  
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Blog Entries
    You really aren't very good at this stuff are you? Here are some words which go waaaay beyond rhetoric... They've already been posted but the significance apparently eluded you.
    Come on Pritch, those fun loving peaceful maga duck dynasty bunch are a different class of protester to those antifa blm types. They just wanted to turn the gas on to make sure the pollies kept nice and warm in their shelter

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    Do you think that dead policeman would disagree with you ?
    One.

Which, although a tragedy, is not the systematic killing of government agents, As is typical in an attempted Coup/Revolution

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Can you post where they go from Words, to action?

No?

That's the bit that you are missing.

Thread Information