Page 182 of 380 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 5695

Thread: Trump

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    @that's who you're worried about.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    March 4 is the big day. Trump will be inaugurated as president and presumably the arrests, courts martial, and the firing squads begin. Or not. Trump has increased the room rate in his DC hotel in preparation so he's ready. If I'd known all debts would be forgiven on March 4 I'd have bought a new bike on HP. Still got time if I'm quick.

The fact that every other prophesy has proved to be crap seems not to not have dented the confidence of the Q believers. Trump and his sycophants are still pushing the big lie so who knows? I guess we'll all know on the fifth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkniaZtlfpg

Oh, and it seems that the judges are unimpressed when the people arrested on Jan 6 claim in court that they were acting on the orders of the president.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1321847827945918464

Pelosi: "We're ready. I feel very confident that Joe Biden will be elected President on Tuesday. Whatever the end count is on the election that occurs on Tuesday, he will be elected, on January 20th he will be inaugurated President.".

But the election wasn't stolen
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    It's March 4th in the US of A, mid afternoon in DC, but apart from an item that the forces of law and order are on stand by, nothing much seems to be happening.

Another cognitive dissonance for the Q believers to deal with?

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    It's March 4th in the US of A, mid afternoon in DC, but apart from an item that the forces of law and order are on stand by, nothing much seems to be happening.

Another cognitive dissonance for the Q believers to deal with?
    Or perhaps certain people needed a justification to keep large numbers of Military personnel in the Capitol...
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    But wait. Is Trump wearing a Biden mask Scooby Doo style?
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Some Trump supporters who had travelled to see Trump's inauguration, pictured at the Capitol security fence. I trust they travelled a vast distance at huge expense.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Supporters.jpeg 
Views:	74 
Size:	681.0 KB 
ID:	348662  

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Congressman Eric Swalwell is an interesting character, not least because he has now lodged a 65 page civil claim against Trump and others for the events of Jan 6th. That'll be worth watching as it unfolds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD-wDYI9LCY&t=16s

When Trump was collecting money from his followers for his legal battles it was just another con. It may well turn out that he actually does have to spend millions on court cases though.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Trump has reportedly sent a cease and desist letter to the Republican Party demanding they stop using his name. A new level of 'cancel culture', self cancellation.

The MAGATs have come up with a new prediction. Trump will run for Congress, impeach Biden and Harris, he will then take over the presidency until 2024 when he will again be elected. The stupidity is beyond belief.

Oh, and it's being reported that the prosecutors in Georgia going after Trump for election fraud, have hired in an expert in racketeering. No indication yet whether that's a good sign or an indication of desperation.

Bike
    ZX14R, E=mc2
    Trump has reportedly sent a cease and desist letter to the Republican Party demanding they stop using his name. A new level of 'cancel culture', self cancellation.

The MAGATs have come up with a new prediction. Trump will run for Congress, impeach Biden and Harris, he will then take over the presidency until 2024 when he will again be elected. The stupidity is beyond belief.

Oh, and it's being reported that the prosecutors in Georgia going after Trump for election fraud, have hired in an expert in racketeering. No indication yet whether that's a good sign or an indication of desperation.
    Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner and The Q'anon evidently have the next master-plan. Details ,yet to be announced but will surely be as mortally effective as the current kick back strategy currently employed.

While Donald plays golf in Florida and afterward, pushes his Big Mac's down his throat in front of Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson on Fox TV. Gutfeld is another star.

Biden. Be afraid. Sleep well.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The attachment is a tweet by E Jean Carroll. Ms Carroll accused Trump of rape, in response he called her a liar. She is suing him for libel, to prove her case she has to prove she wasn't lying. She claims she still has the dress from the encounter, as it was at the time, complete with DNA. Trump's DNA.

It seems her tweet was sent with some feeling.

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-03-07 at 9.22.28 PM.png 
Views:	57 
Size:	189.2 KB 
ID:	348670  

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Now there's a surprise. Trump wants all the money.

Name:	Trump.jpeg 
Views:	51 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	348685  

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Now there's a surprise. Trump wants all the money.
    I personally think his reasons are entirely valid - that there are certain 'Republicans' that have repeatedly demonstrated a failure to adhere to any of the foundational conservative principles.

Not wanting those people from being able to raise revenue from Trump's Brand/Image/Likeness is entirely reasonable.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    I personally think his reasons are entirely valid - that there are certain 'Republicans' that have repeatedly demonstrated a failure to adhere to any of the foundational conservative principles.
    You mean Trump right?
    He is just so mean. He could be kind to the rhinos like this guy below.....

Thread Information