Page 381 of 381 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381
Results 5,701 to 5,711 of 5711

Thread: Trump

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nerrrd View Post
    But it must be worth that because the (share)market is always right, right?

Surely there's an element of fraud here (it's Trump, so QED), there must be somebody sensible left in the US looking into this??
    The sensible ones are those who saw the float for what it was, bought up large initially then cashed out before the reported losses ie pump and dump
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Sundry items of Trump news - short version.

Y'all may remember Christopher Steel the former British intelligence officer who gave us news of the pee tapes. Trump sued his company in British courts and lost. Trump appealed, of course, and now he has lost the appeal too.

His $175 million bond in New York has been rejected by the court. This doesn't mean the AG will be coming for his property just yet. It means the company supplying the bond, not their normal line of business, failed to give all the required financial information. The court basically wants to know they have the resources to cover the bond.

The co-founders of Truth Social, Litinsky and Moss, have taken legal action in a Delaware Court against Trump reducing the value of their shareholding. Trump had earlier asked them to sign their shareholdings over to Melania but they had declined his kind offer. Trump assured the judge in Delaware that he would not take action to reduce the value of their shareholding meantime. Then went straight back to Florida and commenced a legal action against them in a Florida court. I have mixed feelings about this. He is obviously trying to shaft them but they sorta deserve that just for going into business with him. It's not as if they didn't know what he was.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Vintage 2T
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post

It's not as if they didn't know what he was.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Haha, classic!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Was just watching some discussion about Trump's 'social media empire'. A deep dive into the small print reveals that the company operates under Argentinian law.
    Totally normal for a US company of course...

There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    M.A.G.A

A being Argentina of course.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The Trump/Stormy Daniels trial is getting close. Daily Trump's lawyers have posted appeals to dismiss, motions to delay, or change the venue, etc etc. About ten in all. As creative as they are they must be running out of ideas. In the next week or so they might have to play the Joker. Trump will be rushed to hospital with a mysterious illness and can't attend court.

Unlike his previous civil actions where it didn't make any difference whether he attended or not. This is a criminal trial, he is required to be present in court.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944
    And another oops, probably good practice as a lawyer to check you're sending stuff to the right person

About as competent as organising a press conference at the wrong 4 seasons....

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2526304.html
    Riding cheap crappy old bikes badly since 1987

Tagorama maps: Transalpers map first 100 tags..................Map of tags 101-200......................Latest map, tag # 201-->

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    The Trump/Stormy Daniels trial is getting close. Daily Trump's lawyers have posted appeals to dismiss, motions to delay, or change the venue, etc etc. About ten in all. As creative as they are they must be running out of ideas. In the next week or so they might have to play the Joker. Trump will be rushed to hospital with a mysterious illness and can't attend court.

Unlike his previous civil actions where it didn't make any difference whether he attended or not. This is a criminal trial, he is required to be present in court.
    A hospital trip wouldn't play out well being he's selling himself on being healthier than the other octogenarian.
    So maybe his wife or kids would need to take another for the team......My moneys on Tiffany ....
    That Daniels case is not going to be good for the marriage.

Trumps go fund me has raised 2 million
    only issue is his rulings now are over 470 million

https://trumpdebtcounter.com/
    https://www.gofundme.com/f/stand-wit...the-settlement
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Exercycle
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    That Daniels case is not going to be good for the marriage.
    What marriage ? It's strictly a business arrangement. She recently renegotiated the prenup.
    I suspect any appearances on the campaign trail are bought and paid for.

Thread Information