Page 24 of 381 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    It’s reported that at his latest unmasked, non-socially distanced, super spreader event, trump told his audience of gullible twats that he had won two Nobel prizes in a week but the media wouldn’t cover it. Funny that.

His dementia is getting worse. He’s just babbling now.

Trump’s first two Nobel nominations were forgeries. His most recent was by an attention seeking RWNJ Swede.
    Joseph Stalin was nominated twice: in 1945 and 1948
    Benito Mussolini was nominated in 1935.
    Adolf Hitler was nominated in 1939 although for some reason the nomination was later withdrawn.

I guess there is a difference in being nominated that winning one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Joseph Stalin was nominated twice: in 1945 and 1948
    Benito Mussolini was nominated in 1935.
    Adolf Hitler was nominated in 1939 although for some reason the nomination was later withdrawn.

I guess there is a difference in being nominated that winning one.
    Now who would've thought?

Weren't they involved in a war of some sort?

Just saying....

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    Get fucked, you're not our real dad
    But OAB is your parental supervisor when you are in KB kindy.

Just saying...

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    It’s reported that at his latest unmasked, non-socially distanced, super spreader event, trump told his audience of gullible twats that he had won two Nobel prizes in a week but the media wouldn’t cover it. Funny that.

His dementia is getting worse. He’s just babbling now.

Trump’s first two Nobel nominations were forgeries. His most recent was by an attention seeking RWNJ Swede.
    Objectively speaking, Trump has done at least 3 things that would be worthy of a Nomination for a Nobel Peace Prize.

Especially consider Obama was given one for simply existing.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    I Ride No More
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Objectively speaking, Trump has done at least 3 things that would be worthy of a Nomination for a Nobel Peace Prize.
    Well, come on. Don't keep us in suspense.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport

Especially consider Obama was given one for simply existing.
    Getting Van Jones sponsored prison reform thing underway was one.

No new wars is another.

Just saying...

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking01 View Post
    Well, come on. Don't keep us in suspense.
    North Korea,
    Not Starting any new wars/withdrawing US troops from Overseas
    UAE and Israel

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    North Korea,
    Not Starting any new wars/withdrawing US troops from Overseas
    UAE and Israel
    Taking those one at a time:

He gave Kim everything he wanted and got nothing in return. An abject fail.

It's not that he did anything great it's just that he didn't actually fuck all *that* much up. Except for betraying his Kurdish allies, and the US Army now having to ask permission from the Russians to go to parts of Syria they used to control before Trump gave it away. Of course this was done to save his Turkish hotel properties.

A peace agreement between the UAE and Israel who were not at war? Brilliant. That's about as real as Jacinda Ardern announcing a peace agreement with Antarctica.

At this point perhaps I should acknowledge people have been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for nothing much previously. F'rinstance Obama. That may have been largely because of his colour. Trump's unnatural orange hue is unlikely to achieve a similar result.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    2009 Husqvarna SM610ie
    Not starting any new wars is worthy of a Peace Prize nomination?

Remarkable.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    And now this:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...b6cdc24c1ad415

I'd post the NY Times article but it's probably behind a paywall. I'd expect Trump to lie - of course. Back in 2016 when asked what he'd do if someone released his tax returns he thought briefly then said, "I'll say they aren't mine."

In case you found it a bit suspect when it was reported that he spent two hours in makeup every morning before appearing for work at 11.00AM. Note that he has claimed US$70,000 for hair care. That's a lot of hair care.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by FlangMasterJ View Post
    Not starting any new wars is worthy of a Peace Prize nomination?

Remarkable.
    I'm basing that on his conduct vs the last 40? 50? years worth of US Presidents.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Taking those one at a time:

He gave Kim everything he wanted and got nothing in return. An abject fail.
    Did he now?

compare the Sabre rattling of 2017 to post 2018/2019 North Korea - they are entirely different. There may also be other intangible benefits not between the US and NK, but between the US and others.

Either way - he did something which no other US president was able to do since the 1950s, so that alone is some achievement.

It's not that he did anything great it's just that he didn't actually fuck *that* much up. Except for betraying his Kurdish allies, and the US Army now having to ask permission from the Russians to go to parts of Syria they used to control before Trump gave it away to save his Turkish hotels.
    "Didn't fuck that much up"

So, better than just about every US president in the last 40-50 years then?

A peace agreement between the UAE and Israel who were not at war? Brilliant. That's about as real as Jacinda Ardern announcing a peace agreement with Antarctica.
    The Enmity between the various Arab states and Israel isn't anything that is unknown. Yes, they weren't at war, however it's not like they were on happy terms either. Consider that if the UAE and Israel can get along and the other Arab states see it, maybe they might decide: "It's in our best interests to make a Deal" and thus selfish altruism ushers in some additional stability in the Middle East.

And I re-iterate, those 3 things are more than Obama did - and he was given a Nobel Peace Prize...

Bike
    I Ride No More
    Did he now?

compare the Sabre rattling of 2017 to post 2018/2019 North Korea - they are entirely different. There may also be other intangible benefits not between the US and NK, but between the US and others.

Either way - he did something which no other US president was able to do since the 1950s, so that alone is some achievement.

"Didn't fuck that much up"

So, better than just about every US president in the last 40-50 years then?

The Enmity between the various Arab states and Israel isn't anything that is unknown. Yes, they weren't at war, however it's not like they were on happy terms either. Consider that if the UAE and Israel can get along and the other Arab states see it, maybe they might decide: "It's in our best interests to make a Deal" and thus selfish altruism ushers in some additional stability in the Middle East.

And I re-iterate, those 3 things are more than Obama did - and he was given a Nobel Peace Prize...
    Some might agree with you:

https://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2020...cy-record.html

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    I must check to see what time the presidential debate starts Wednesday. Word has it that Biden is preparing. This is normal, Hillary had a guy who dressed like Trump and spoke like him. I heard a brief piece on an Al Franken podcast and the surrogate Trump was good. Presumably Biden is working with a similar guy who pummels him with questions about his son Hunter and Burisma.

Of course, Biden can respond by asking Trump why Eric hasn't complied with his subpoena yet and why does Jr look as high as a kite anytime we've seen him in weeks. And now there's information about Trump's tax payments, or rather the lack thereof. Trump though, in his narcissism, doesn't think he needs to prepare. He is overestimating his own ability and underestimating Biden's. He might get a rude shock.

Trump sycophants like to say Biden has dementia. Then when he put in a powerful performance recently, they said he must have been shown the answers. It apparently doesn't bother them that someone they think has dementia could memorise the answers to over an hours worth of questions.

Biden might not be the man he was. Trump never got his man card, he got a certificate to say he had bone spurs.

Trump says he will insist Biden be drug tested. He is not King Donald, First of his name. Not yet anyway.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    I must check to see what time the presidential debate starts Wednesday. Word has it that Biden is preparing. This is normal, Hillary had a guy who dressed like Trump and spoke like him. I heard a brief piece on an Al Franken podcast and the surrogate Trump was good. Presumably Biden is working with a similar guy who pummels him with questions about his son Hunter and Burisma.

Of course, Biden can respond by asking Trump why Eric hasn't complied with his subpoena yet and why does Jr look as high as a kite anytime we've seen him in weeks. And now there's information about Trump's tax payments, or rather the lack thereof. Trump though, in his narcissism, doesn't think he needs to prepare. He is overestimating his own ability and underestimating Biden's. He might get a rude shock.

Trump sycophants like to say Biden has dementia. Then when he put in a powerful performance recently, they said he must have been shown the answers. It apparently doesn't bother them that someone they think has dementia could memorise the answers to over an hours worth of questions.

Biden might not be the man he was. Trump never got his man card, he got a certificate to say he had bone spurs.

Trump says he will insist Biden be drug tested. He is not King Donald, First of his name. Not yet anyway.
    Hillery had all the questions given to her from that fat black bitcht that use to work for CNN.

Least we forget....

Just saying...

Thread Information