Page 154 of 380 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 5694

Thread: Trump

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    You cunt. You lying cunt.

You know as well as we do that at least one of the people who died was a cop.

Fuck you for making me re-engage after I swore I wouldnt. Thats it though.

And finally, my parting thought: fuck you.
    Hmmm, Seemed to hit a Nerve....
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Damn. You quoted him so I got to see it, but he's more deluded than I thought.

All the people who died were killed by police? One was shot by police or Secret Service, I don't think that it has been confirmed specifically. A cop was beaten to death by the crowd, there were three people died due to medical emergencies, and a cop commited suicide a day or so later. Another cop is expected to lose an eye from injuries sustained.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post

All the people who died were killed by police? One was shot by police or Secret Service, I don't think that it has been confirmed specifically. A cop was beaten to death by the crowd, there were three people died due to medical emergencies, and a cop commited suicide a day or so later. Another cop is expected to lose an eye from injuries sustained.
    One of the 'medical emergencies' was a woman trampled to death by her own mob the while carrying a 'don't tread on me' flag. Oh the irony

https://www.9news.com.au/world/rosan...8-a906f38d7b54
    Riding cheap crappy old bikes badly since 1987

Tagorama maps: Transalpers map first 100 tags..................Map of tags 101-200......................Latest map, tag # 201-->

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore

In fairness, I did say earlier I wasn't up to speed on that - so if that's the case - my bad.

The point however was to compare the Death toll/violence to other 'Peaceful protests' and to counterpoint the description and portrayal of those 'peaceful protests' (with a higher body count and a higher cost in terms of damages) with the 'attempted Coup'.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Trump has always shown his class, or more accurately the complete lack thereof. Biden arrived at Andrews Base on a private jet today. Normally it would be a military jet but Trump reportedly would not approve the military flight. OK, so Biden will approve government payment of the hired Boeing tomorrow, but still...

James Comey was in Los Angeles when Trump sacked him, so Trump must have imagined Comey was hitch hiking back to DC across the USA or something. An FBI director travels with staff and security in an FBI aircraft. When Trump found out Comey had flown back to DC in the FBI 'plane he threw a tantrum.

It was when Trump told Bolton that Bolton was not to use military aircraft, as was normal for someone in hs position, and he had to seek Trump's permission to go anywhere, that Bolton handed in his pre-written resignation.

The few sane people that worked for Trump had pre-written resignation letters. All Trump appointees should have written their letters by now, their jobs end tomorrow.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    In fairness, I did say earlier I wasn't up to speed on that - so if that's the case - my bad.
    '.
    No wonder you have been so far off base with this, you clearly have no idea what the fuck happened.

Now come over here and sit on mitches lap, the leader of the Republican senate wants to tell you how your hero trump has been lying to you about the election results and the origins of the riot.....
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mcc...eachment-trial

Bike
    So old you won't care
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post

The point however was to compare the Death toll/violence to other 'Peaceful protests' and to counterpoint the description and portrayal of those 'peaceful protests' (with a higher body count and a higher cost in terms of damages) with the 'attempted Coup'.
    Look I dont give a shit and wont do until the Marines turn up at my door - but I'll probably be dead before that happens so..

You are comparing apples and oranges.

The event time scales are vastly different as is the geography

Theres not much to burn marching to the Capitol and the BLM marches didnt always have a specific location focus.

Then theres the difference in how it was policed - literally black and white...

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Normally yes. As I said though, there have been three seperate checks now, at least one of which, has taken place since they arrived. Overnight our time, two National Guardsmen were removed because of extremist ties. That tends to indicate information received since they arrived in DC.

Having said that, there is a fine line beween three seperate checks (as per the FBI statement) and one continuous ongoing check.
    Usually such checks are in three phases. The depth of investigation increases each time.

As opposed to three separate checks ... that check the same thing three times.
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    Usually such checks are in three phases. The depth of investigation increases each time.
    As opposed to three separate checks ... that check the same thing three times.
    That might be the case here. It was demostrably not the case with the FBI during the Kavanaugh hearings. It was revealed the first investigation was as you might expect. Each subsequent "investigation" was a quick check that there had been no offences since the previous check. God knows ahat they are doing now, other than that checks have been ramped up because of intelligence received.

And according to TV1 News the 2 Guardsmen are now more like 22?

Then there's this about Trump's homebaked farewell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb522XHPIH0

Bike
    husaberg

You know as well as we do that at least one of the people who died was a cop.

Fuck you for making me re-engage after I swore I wouldnt. Thats it though.

And finally, my parting thought: fuck you.
    You get my vote for post of the year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Yeah Pritch, I thought inviting scaramucci to his going away party was odd, like a final no hard feelings party. No Mr Trump, you will have made plenty of enemies while you were playing the part of king of the hill (a temporary part) and they will be wanting revenge now - fun times ahead for the very stable genius.

Bike
    husaberg

it was written earlier that the officer died as a direct result of the fire extinguisher being thrown at his face.
    there was a video of the event circulated but i am not sure if it was the same officer who died.

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-...f00eb208bdc3a8
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    I Ride No More

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Oppps, Tiger King is not on the list, wonder if the limo company does refunds?
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainmen...iger-king-star

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Steve Bannon passes the test but Joe Exotic doesn't. There are actually some deserving people on that list
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Thread Information