Page 141 of 380 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 5694

Thread: Trump

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    "The 'persecution' of Trump now that they have won will make him a Martyr in the eyes of his supporters"
    Yikes, is he predicting his imminent demise??? That certainly would light the touchpaper.

Surely Congress has to be seen to do something after what happened, which was pretty significant. Plus the representatives themselves had to endure the attack in person this time, which makes it difficult for them to either ignore or forgive. Some of the more 'notorious' targets of President Trump and his rhetoric who were there are probably happy to still be alive.

President Trump stands by his rhetoric, if he won't admit some responsibility for the consequences of that rhetoric then prosecuting him for it is a reasonable course of action (in my opinion).
    Moe: Well, I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I...I can't compete with that stuff.
    - The Simpsons

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    When have I mentioned Immigrants?
    In this particular election cycle when have I mentioned anything to do with Women?

There is nothing 'Debunked' about the objective fact that there were numerous unprecedented occurrences in this election cycle and numerous 'once in 100 years' events. The only time I offered something up which has since been debunked was when I was commenting on the claims made in one of the hearings about the number of Ballots sent vs ballots received and if you bothered to read what was actually written I added the condition 'If this is true'.

So keep up making shit up.
    In reality it is the ONLY thing the KB knitting circle ladies can do.

Remenber the old saying. "Don't argue with idiots because they will just bring you down to their level"

Just saying...

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by nerrrd View Post
    President Trump stands by his rhetoric,
    Which was (and I quote):

to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by thedemonlord View Post
    which was (and i quote):

fuck sakes
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    fuck sakes
    Oh I'm sorry - does the explicit statement from the man himself, as part of the speech that supposedly cited an 'insurrection' attempt disprove the narrative?

Here's a quick thought experiment - Consider a significant part of Trump's Voterbase.

Those 2-A loving Rednecks.

If Trump had explicitly called for it to be stormed, for them to be violent or use force - how do you think it would look? I believe something like this:

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    I'm not sure you can call the bias that certain groups have against Trump a 'Delusion'.
    Where is it written/suggested in this thread that the anti-Trump group are "Delusional" ... ???
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    Where is it written/suggested in this thread that the anti-Trump group are "Delusional" ... ???
    Most of the KB knitting circle definately are. Can't admit when TDL proves their statements are 100% false.

Still waiting for Shifts evidence in "plain sight". How long has that been? Over three years?

Just saying....

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    That's not what I meant.

Pritch said that the Pro-Trump faction are delusional, however objectively there is an anti-Trump Bias by certain group.

Pointing out that Pro-Trump people thinking the opposition have got a chip on their shoulder (that exceeds what is normal for opposition politics) against trump can't be referred to as a delusion

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    That's not what I meant.
    And I'm pointing out it's what you posted.

What you thought you meant is irrelevant.
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Pritch said that the Pro-Trump faction are delusional, however objectively there is an anti-Trump Bias by certain group.
    I would confess to a certain bias. I'm biased against grifting con men, thieves, fraudulent businessmen, draft dodging cowards, people who steal money from kids with cancer, and dopey bastards who try and pass themselves off as a stable genius. I'm against would be dictators too and Trump is all of the above. So yes, there may be bias.

Trump is a known conman, anyone who can't see that is a mark.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Mike Pence for President?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0PzmRfxvz0

The Washington Post reports that Trump has instructed staff not to Pay Giuliani's legal bills and he wants to approve all Giuliani's expense claims personally. No surprises there.
    Rudy might have to take his own advice and select trial by combat.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Blog Entries
    Which was (and I quote):

to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard
    Sure, that was part of his speech and should be taken into consideration. But I doubt it's going to hold as much weight as the rest of it. And he wasn't the only one, and he's prone to hyperbole etc etc but he is the President, so the buck stops with him, doesn't it?

Nobody's saying he 'ordered' anyone to do anything, the charge is 'incitement'. It's a grey area, but I think it deserves examination in this extraordinary case.
    Moe: Well, I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I...I can't compete with that stuff.
    - The Simpsons

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nerrrd View Post
    Sure, that was part of his speech and should be taken into consideration. But I doubt it's going to hold as much weight as the rest of it. And he wasn't the only one, and he's prone to hyperbole etc etc but he is the President, so the buck stops with him, doesn't it?

Nobody's saying he 'ordered' anyone to do anything, the charge is 'incitement'. It's a grey area, but I think it deserves examination in this extraordinary case.
    that was one short line in a long rambling diatribe. He also said " But I said something is wrong here, something is really wrong, can’t have happened, and we fight. We fight like hell, and if you don’t fight like hell you’re not going to have a country anymore."

Transcript and analysis here https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...jan-6-capitol/
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    I can't wait until those blimmin Ruskies come out of all those hidden bases and join in..

Just saying...

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    It's over time for another immigent invation from down south. No someones administration put the cibosh on that. Something Obumma couldn;t do in his 8 year term.

Flint?

Just saying...

Thread Information