Page 162 of 381 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 5714

Thread: Trump

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    A priest with an eye to the main change, or just another grifter?

https://www.heraldsun.com/news/natio...248770700.html
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    So if a baddy threatens your life, gets stopped by the cops before they can implement their plan, you all good with it? No further action need be taken right? After all they did not get to carry it out. And yes, the magaloonies were ultimately stopped by the authorities.
    Just like you would not run and hide from the magaloonies bursting into the capitol buildings.
    You one bad arse hombre - from behind the keyboard.
    Faced with the above 2 scenarios in REAL life, I bet you would feel very differently than the cavalier attitude you are taking here in the Internets.
    You're mixing and matching hindsight and real-time events.

At the time, I've said that it was Prudent to seek safety.

So at the time there was a possible threat.

Now in hindsight, you are now adding in information to support a claim there was a definite threat.
    Okay, that's fair and reasonable to a point.

However where that point stops is when I ask "did they actually carry out anything that they said they were going to do?" - and that is where there is a disconnect between 'Hey lets do this thing' and that thing not being done or even attempted to be done.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post

However where that point stops is when I ask "did they actually carry out anything that they said they were going to do?" - and that is where there is a disconnect between 'Hey lets do this thing' and that thing not being done or even attempted to be done.
    Sorry Trumphy bro, the disconnect is where your need to argue your position at all costs meets reality

Meanwhile, the love affair is on the rocks? The "divorce trial" segment is funny, especially divvying up the "kids" lol

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Sorry Trumphy bro, the disconnect is where your need to argue your position at all costs meets reality
    "I'm going to fly to the moon!"

I've said it, so therefore it must be true....

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Apparently Inbred Barbie is opposed to Biden taking the US back into the Paris agreement. Her reasoning is ummmm interesting?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 10.10.26 AM.png 
Views:	47 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	348423  
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Blog Entries
    "I'm going to fly to the moon!"

I've said it, so therefore it must be true....
    Float your theories with the family of the policemen that had his head smashed in - murdered by the maga mob sport.
    Forget any what about reply - i won't read it.

Bike
    husaberg
    Float your theories with the family of the policemen that had his head smashed in - murdered by the maga mob sport.
    Your forgetting he already claims to know more about US law than the US supreme court and more about security than the FBI.

https://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/s...post1131109834
    https://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/s...post1131118602
    His latest claims that no policeman was actually killed in the riots/attempted coup shouldn't be a surprise.

What businesses were burned down in 'coup'?
    My understanding is that all the people killed, were done so by the Police.
    https://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/s...post1131180102
    It seems he prefers an alternative reality based on alternative facts
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Why?

Because you know the comparison looks extremely unfavourable when it goes in the other direction.

And that right there is one of the key issues of resentment.

Whilst a single dead Officer is a Tragedy and the people who killed him should be held accountable: a Single dead Officer is not a coup. Neither in a definitional sense, a historical sense or any other sense.

If you had text messages, via the FBI, talking about bashing in Police - then you could say 'They said they were going to do it, they clearly attempted to do it and therefore...'

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    This article contains an nteresting historical video clip of new Congressional Representive, and follower of QAnon, Marjorie Taylor Greene harrassing David Hogg a few weeks after the Parklands School mass shooting. She repeatedly accuses Hogg of 'using the kids'. He himself was one of the kids in the school that day.

Her solution to school shootings, she says in the clip, is armed security in schools. There was armed security at Parklands, professional law enforcement in fact. It was spectacularly unsuccessful.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/marjo...b6c5586aa587c8

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The Capitol Police have released a report that 140 cops were injured on January 6th. In addition to the cop beatedn to death, one was stabbed with a flag pole, one lost an eye, there were head injuries, fractured ribs and discsl included in the toll. The union is pissed off because the management team were aware of what the insurectionists intended, but the word was not passed down to the guys on the ground.

More management heads may yet roll?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ca...ot/ar-BB1d9cFO

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Why?

Because you know the comparison looks extremely unfavourable when it goes in the other direction.
    I never let my 4 kids get away with whatabouts. They are always deflections on what is front and center at any given time. Bet you will change your mind in regards to "whatabouts" if you have a second child.
    My position on protesting, which I have never shared with you because you just snip out tiny bits of what people say and then write a wall of out of context text about it - is below.
    Peaceful protest is allowed - destroying property in the name of protest or violence towards others is not acceptable and should be punished. If they do or do not get punished is beyond my control - but they should be punished, independent of what political system they support.

Last night I saw video of capitol mob rioters screaming at each other to find and hang Mike Pence - it looked fuckin scary and had they found him, for sure shit would of gone down - no question. It made me think of your 100% absurd written response to my question regarding that situation. That then led to me thinking fuck demonlord can be a mealy mouthed wanker of the highest order with his free pass for Trump bullshit. You also can be a great guy, but your support your position at all costs mentality seriously has me thinking I need to put you on my ignore list again. Getting close now, not that I would ever think it makes a difference to you - just sharing.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    I never let my 4 kids get away with whatabouts. They are always deflections on what is front and center at any given time. Bet you will change your mind in regards to "whatabouts" if you have a second child.
    Already do

My position on protesting, which I have never shared with you because you just snip out tiny bits of what people say and then write a wall of out of context text about it - is below.
    Peaceful protest is allowed - destroying property in the name of protest or violence towards others is not acceptable and should be punished. If they do or do not get punished is beyond my control - but they should be punished, independent of what political system they support.
    None of which is unreasonable - There's nothing for me to Snip out - The question then is based on that - how do you view the BLM Riots vs the Capital Riots?

I think it's worth circling back that this discussion came about because of the attempt of a second Impeachment. The factual evidence of what he said in his speech cannot be clearer. Everything else in his speech - the style of rhetoric is entirely in-line with the standard of Political speech that is conducted in the US. A quick aside to point out that the UK Parliament has very strict rules on what can be said and how it can be said - and it seems clear that one of the functions of those rules is to prevent this sort of thing.

But here's my ultimate position: If the Impeachment is successful - then whatever, my only concern is that the Democrats apply that same standard of incitement to themselves - in which case just about every leading Democrat would also be impeached.

We both know that would never happen even if they did win the Impeachment - and that right there is my entire grievance:

It is one rule for the Democrats and a different rule for the Republicans.

I can live with most sets of rules, so long as they are applied equally.

Last night I saw video of capitol mob rioters screaming at each other to find and hang Mike Pence - it looked fuckin scary and had they found him, for sure shit would of gone down - no question.
    I've seen that, and I've also seen people getting High in the Oregan room. With the video of 'Find Pence, Hang Pence', if it's the one I'm thinking of - they've even brought a little Gallows - which you would likely say to me is proof positive of murderous intent... except the Gallows are made out of the flimsiest of plywood and are clearly more a symbol of discontent than a series tool of execution.

And it's that last bit that is key for me.

It made me think of your 100% absurd written response to my question regarding that situation. That then led to me thinking fuck demonlord can be a mealy mouthed wanker of the highest order with his free pass for Trump bullshit. You also can be a great guy, but your support your position at all costs mentality seriously has me thinking I need to put you on my ignore list again. Getting close now, not that I would ever think it makes a difference to you - just sharing.
    All I can say is the price of admission is free and you have the choice to engage or not.

Eitherway, you know that whether you have me on Ignore or what differences of opinion we happen to hold on a given subject has no bearing on what I think of you as a person.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Very interesting going back a couple years to read about vote fraud.....

Apparently it's rampant and possible when the shoes on the other foot....

https://whowhatwhy.org/2018/05/08/go...sian-meddling/
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Very interesting going back a couple years to read about vote fraud.....

Apparently it's rampant and possible when the shoes on the other foot....
    Ummmm your post is confusing. There is a difference between electoral fraud and voter fraud. It's the Republicans who are guilty of the former, and it's them making up fairy tales about the latter. Well actually it was Trump making up fairy tales, but the Republicans went along with him.

The Republicans are always trying to suppress votes. They really don't want those black people being able to vote. Some of their recent unhinged court cases were intended to cancel the votes of whole cities with large black populations. Even judges appointed by Trump weren't able to play that game.

On another matter, it has been obvious to most that Putin has had Trump in his pocket all along. Sometimes Trump would come out with an odd statement and people would shrug their shoulders wondering where that came from. It subsequently transpired it was a Kremlin talking point. An example? Trump suddenly announcing that Montenegrans were aggressive people. Actually he's lucky they aren't all that aggressive or he would have been punched by the PM of Montenegro at an international meeting where he rudely pushed the Montenegran aside so the he, Trump, would be in front for the cameras.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...b-spy-new-book

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iimj0j4NYME

Thread Information