Page 263 of 381 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313363 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 5712

Thread: Trump

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    So with years of investigation, Durham comes up with literally nothing. Zero convictions, against a successful Mueller probes many convictions. But not to worry, Toady Bill Barr says it was more important to tell the "story". So the whole investigation was a bunch of virtue signalling. Big surprise - not.

Successful Mueller Probe convictions: (basically half of Trumps campaign team)
    Former Trump 2016 campaign chairman Paul Manafort: Sentenced to 7.5 years in prison this March for bank and tax fraud and crimes related to his work as a political consultant in Ukraine.
    Trump's former personal attorney Michael Cohen: Received a three-year prison sentence in Dec. 2018 for tax evasion, bank fraud, lying to Congress and campaign finance violations.
    Former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos: Convicted of lying to investigators about about Russian contacts. He served 12 days in prison and in October, filed to run for former Rep. Katie Hill's California seat.
    Richard Pinedo: The California man was sentenced to six months in prison in Oct. 2018 for selling bank account numbers to Russians who engaged in election interference. He has no known connection to Trump.
    Dutch attorney Alex van der Zwaan: Pleaded guilty to lying to federal investigators about his work for law firm Skadden, Arps, Meagher, & Flom LLP and Affiliates in 2012. He was sentenced to 30 days in prison and a $20,000 fine.
    Ex-Trump campaign deputy chairman Rick Gates: Pleaded guilty in Feb. 2018 to conspiracy and lying to the FBI. After cooperating extensively in multiple investigations, Gates was sentenced in December to 45 days in jail, three years of probation and 300 hours of community service.
    Roger Stone: Sentenced to 40 months in prison for crimes that include obstruction of justice, lying to Congress and witness tampering. A federal jury convicted Stone last year after he lied to Congress about his efforts to learn more about when WikiLeaks would publish damaging emails about Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential election.
    Former national security adviser Michael Flynn: The retired three-star general pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI in Dec. 2017.

And let us not forget that Mueller also said had trump not been a sitting president, he would of gone down for at least 10 counts of obstruction.

The failed Duram probe convictions:

All of kb's trump supporter may of jumped the gun a bit last week

Bike
    husaberg
    Remember Trump donor a major Breitbart donor and Cambridge Analytica funder Robert Mercer
    He has also been a major funder of organizations supporting right-wing political causes in the United States
    such as Donald Trump's 2016 campaign for president. He is the principal benefactor of the Make America Number 1 super PAC.
    Mercer played a key role in the campaign for the United Kingdom to leave the European Union by donating data analytics services to Nigel Farage.

Well guess what.
    In 2021, Mercer was involved in possibly the largest tax settlement in U.S. history, as he, James Simons, and other executives at the hedge fund Renaissance Technologies were ordered to pay as much as $7 billion to the IRS in back taxes.

[The IRS contend[ed] that the arrangement Renaissance’s Medallion fund had with the banks, in which the fund owned option contracts rather than the underlying financial instruments, is a ruse and that the fund investors owe taxes at the higher rate. Because Medallion could claim that it owned just one asset – the option – and held it for more than a year, investors could declare their gains to be long-term investments.

— Bloomberg 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The Democrats tend to be poitically ummm uninspiring. The Republicans have much better messaging skils. There is hope the Democrats can learn though.

They have had professional help with their Jan 6 Commision TV coverage. Instead of a succession of Democrats announcing their findings, most of the evidence is from the mouths of Trump family, cabinet members, or campaign managers, and the like. Under oath the lies stop.

So far it has been interesting but a delay has been announced. Your guess as to the cause of the delay is as good as anybody else's, my hope is for blockbuster new details. However badly this goes for trump though I think the Democrats will be too soft to treat him appropriately.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    The Democrats tend to be poitically ummm uninspiring. The Republicans have much better messaging skils. There is hope the Democrats can learn though.
    Wut?

Are you serious?

As much as I love to lambast the current state of Left Wing Politics, the Left Wing have always been the 'cool' side of Politics, whereas Conservatism has always been stuffy, old and boring.

They have had professional help with their Jan 6 Commision TV coverage. Instead of a succession of Democrats announcing their findings, most of the evidence is from the mouths of Trump family, cabinet members, or campaign managers, and the like. Under oath the lies stop.
    Professional Help for TV Coverage? Sounds like a tacit ommission of the Left-Wing bias of the Media :P

And Under Oath lies stop? I mean I watched/listened to the Amber Heard trial in it's entirety - there was definitely a bunch of lies told under Oath....

So far it has been interesting but a delay has been announced. Your guess as to the cause of the delay is as good as anybody else's, my hope is for blockbuster new details. However badly this goes for trump though I think the Democrats will be too soft to treat him appropriately.
    Dems will be too soft on him? They tried to Impeach him twice! They've been smearing him since 2015, as I proved in this thread - so I've no idea on what basis you think the Democrats are going to treat Trump with any form of Goodwill.

As for the Delay? I've no idea either - but one thing that I suspect is a factor is Inflation and the Cost of Fuel and the day-to-day financial burdens being felt by Americans is of far greater importance to the average Citizen than the dog-and-pony show going on at the moment.

And as an Aside, if the Dems do find Incitement - I'm looking forward to them doing an investigation on themselves for all of the BLM violence, Antifa Violence and the attempted Murder of Justice Kavanaugh.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Wut?

Are you serious?

As much as I love to lambast the current state of Left Wing Politics, the Left Wing have always been the 'cool' side of Politics, whereas Conservatism has always been stuffy, old and boring.

Professional Help for TV Coverage? Sounds like a tacit ommission of the Left-Wing bias of the Media :P

And Under Oath lies stop? I mean I watched/listened to the Amber Heard trial in it's entirety - there was definitely a bunch of lies told under Oath....

Dems will be too soft on him? They tried to Impeach him twice! They've been smearing him since 2015, as I proved in this thread - so I've no idea on what basis you think the Democrats are going to treat Trump with any form of Goodwill.

As for the Delay? I've no idea either - but one thing that I suspect is a factor is Inflation and the Cost of Fuel and the day-to-day financial burdens being felt by Americans is of far greater importance to the average Citizen than the dog-and-pony show going on at the moment.

And as an Aside, if the Dems do find Incitement - I'm looking forward to them doing an investigation on themselves for all of the BLM violence, Antifa Violence and the attempted Murder of Justice Kavanaugh.
    Jesus man, you've lost the plot completely. I'm sorry I read this nonsense. Most of your reply has zero bearing on what I wrote.

The Commission hired one or more TV producers which doesn't support your conspiracy theory in the least. A number of Trump associates have given sufficient cause to be locked up. That's not my opinion that's fact, check contempt of Congress including 'inherent contempt of Congress."

The "attempted murder of Kavanaugh" is just too silly. Someone reportedly had a gun, unloaded, in a case, and phoned the Police and told them. You are noted for extreme mental gymnastics but to sretch that to attempted murder is completely absurd. But hey...

Back on ignore you go.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    I lolled at the bit where he said he watched the Amber Absurd trial in it's entirety!
    I wouldn't ordinarily have seen it but you quoted it…
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    I lolled at the bit where he said he watched the Amber Absurd trial in it's entirety!
    I wouldn't ordinarily have seen it but you quoted it…
    Why? It was live streamed every day and was great to listen to whilst working?

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    The Commission hired one or more TV producers which doesn't support your conspiracy theory in the least.
    I mean, it was said tongue-in-cheek - but the fact this has riled you up so much means there was clearly an exposed Nerve there. One might conjecture it was a little too close to the Truth.

A number of Trump associates have given sufficient cause to be locked up. That's not my opinion that's fact, check contempt of Congress including 'inherent contempt of Congress."
    Fact is it? We'll see about your Facts in a minute....

The "attempted murder of Kavanaugh" is just too silly. Someone reportedly had a gun, unloaded, in a case, and phoned the Police and told them.
    Hold up just a second.

Not 'Reportedly had a gun', actually had a gun. And Pepper Spray and a Knife.

His Sister (whom he texted) told him to stop and call the Police - who he told that he had come from California, to Kill the Justice.

Too Silly?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nichola...empted-murder/

Seems the Courts disagree, considering that Attempted Murder is what he's been charged with.

You are noted for extreme mental gymnastics but to sretch that to attempted murder is completely absurd. But hey...
    Oh Dear Pritch, you seem to have put yourself in a bit of a logically quandary.

On the one hand, you are loudly proclaiming the sanctity of the Courts by TRUMPeting all the contempt of Court charges you feel that Associates have committed.
    Yet, not mere moments later, you are saying that referring to what happened to Justice Kavanaugh as Attempted Murder is "extreme mental gymnastics but to sretch that to attempted murder is completely absurd." Despite the fact that this is not my opinion, rather it is the Crime he has been charged with.

So which is it?

You can't pick and choose your faith in the Court and Legal system depending on whether it suits your views.

I've expressed my contempt at the Jan 6th Kangaroo show, mainly over the hypocrisy of the Left on this matter vs when it comes to BLM/Antifa (who did far more damage, over far longer, with far more direct incitement).

And I'll even let you into a little secret - based on the US definition of Attempted Murder, I don't think he went far enough to be convicted of it, since the US definition requires more than mere preparation - the example given is shooting at someone and missing - which I don't think his Taxi ride is sufficient to cross the threshold from Preparation to Attempt.

However - I refer to it as Attempted Murder - because that is what he has been charged with. Not because I think he's guilty of it - and all your bluster about Mental Gymnastics, whilst being ignorant of Reality only serves the over-arching point: You've lost the plot.

Back on ignore you go.
    You'll be back.

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Maybe all that - but to suggest the Democrats somehow had a hand in this individuals actions? Even for you that's a stretch.
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    Maybe all that - but to suggest the Democrats somehow had a hand in this individuals actions? Even for you that's a stretch.
    It is and it isn't.

See - my personal feelings on this are very clear - Incitement is wrong, but it also has to be very clear "Go over there, Kill those people", "Do X to Y" etc.

But that isn't the standard(s) that the Democrats have repeatedly set, when it comes to the Republicans.

If you believe, as most people here do, that Trump's Jan 6th speech was incitement for what happened - then by the same token YOU (not me) MUST find the likes of Nancy Pelosi:

...Already, Republicans across the nation are mobilizing around a dangerous and extreme agenda to criminalize all forms of reproductive health care...
    ...Senate Republicans lined up in lockstep behind Mitch McConnell and Trump to vote to rip away the Constitutional right...
    ...they intend to wage an all out assault on more of our rights...
    ...Democrats are fighting...
    ...Americans are marching...
    ...We will never stop fighting...
    Or the DNC itself:

Standing shoulder to shoulder...
    ...Democrats who will serve as the last lines of defense...
    Or Elizabeth Warren:

...With this extremist Supreme Court...
    ...We must use every policy tool available to push back against this attack...
    Or Mark Ruffolo:

We must stop this now...
    ...Taking it to the streets is the way to stop it
    or

Valeria Foushee:

Now more than ever we must stand up, speak out, and fight back against the attacks...
    ...I've been fighting this battle for 25 years...
    ...I won't stop now. I won't stop ever...
    And that is just from high-profile verified Twitter Check marks, that's not including all the other rhetoric surrounding it. Justice Kavanaugh also isn't the only example - Pro-Life centres have been Fire Bombed.

Now, back to your point - if blaming the Democrats for the Attempted Murder of a Justice - because someone was angry about Roe V Wade, armed themselves and went to his house is a stretch.

Then it is also a stretch for Trump

You cannot have it both ways - and this has been my over-arching point all along - it's one rule for the Dems and a different rule for Trump.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Vanity is a powerful thing. A British documentary film maker had full access to Trump and family members at work and play apparently. There are eleven hours of footage including some taken Jan 6th 2021. He is having a private intervieswwith the commission today, he has agreed to supply all of his footage.

Sitting through eleven hours of Trumps though...

Bike
    husaberg
    Vanity is a powerful thing. A British documentary film maker had full access to Trump and family members at work and play apparently. There are eleven hours of footage including some taken Jan 6th 2021. He is having a private intervieswwith the commission today, he has agreed to supply all of his footage.

Sitting through eleven hours of Trumps though...
    Indeed the fable of "the king has no clothes" springs to mind with resident Trump and his supporters.

they are simply to narcissistic and vain to attempt he's a lying thieving mupetard no doubt what evidence is presented.
    Its like a religious cult

Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    SCOTUS 2, Leftists 0.

If only we had a court with such Balls.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Eleven Hours of Trump.... sounds like title next Netflix binge series lol... it’s funny the people that hate him the most and can’t let go are probably watching that or more searching for memes or clips about the “ imminent” arrest or prosecution etc.....

There has just been another Jan6 related death. Apparently a new drinking game has started where people drinking in leftist bars cheer and scull a shot glass everytine CNN says “Jan 6th”. One man is reported dead and massive casualties have alcohol poisoning say unnamed sources.

Best headline on abortion debate “ Roe vs Wade aborted in 198th trimester”

AOC screaming illegitimate and calling for protestors to storm street, sounds like call to insurrection..... Best of all it’s a black man that made the court judgement so they won’t touch him...
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Eleven Hours of Trump.... sounds like title next Netflix binge series lol... it’s funny the people that hate him the most and can’t let go are probably watching that or more searching for memes or clips about the “ imminent” arrest or prosecution etc.....

There has just been another Jan6 related death. Apparently a new drinking game has started where people drinking in leftist bars cheer and scull a shot glass everytine CNN says “Jan 6th”. One man is reported dead and massive casualties have alcohol poisoning say unnamed sources.

Best headline on abortion debate “ Roe vs Wade aborted in 198th trimester”

AOC screaming illegitimate and calling for protestors to storm street, sounds like call to insurrection..... Best of all it’s a black man that made the court judgement so they won’t touch him...
    Exactly - what is good for the Goose, is good for the Gander - and we've got firebombings and other attacks spurned on by inflammatory rhetorhic by the Democrats.

Can't wait for the investigation into that...

Or BLM...
    Or Antifa...

And they've been Uncle Tom'ing Justice Thomas all the way back as far as 1994: https://www.google.com/search?q=clar...client=gws-wiz

Thread Information