Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Barr the wanker.

Barr may be having difficulty sleeping lately. Moscow Mitch might be starting to wonder if he didn't make a mistake in not holding a confirmation hearing for Merrick Garland's appointment to the Supreme Court. Garland could be doing serious damage to the Republicans as Attorney General. Nothing that wasn't entirely due either.

Thing is the Dems can't dither about. They need to nail Trump, Barr, Giuliani, etc, before the next election. Otherwise Trump will keep pretending he was exonerated and there is no shortage of fuckwits will believe him.

Update: A former US Solicitor General has suggested that any lawyer who did work for Trump during his presidency had better consult a lawyer. They will likely all have all been exposed to Trump's criminality. I'll drink to that.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Thing is the Dems can't dither about. They need to nail Trump, Barr, Giuliani, etc, before the next election. Otherwise Trump will keep pretending he was exonerated and there is no shortage of fuckwits will believe him.
    Impeached twice, ACQUITTED, TWICE

No belief required, it's the objective record.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post

Remind me again, what group of people acquitted him? Was it a jury of peers, or a group of fellow party cronies afraid of a storm of mean tweets if they did not tow the PARTY line?

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Remind me again, what group of people acquitted him? Was it a jury of peers, or a group of fellow party cronies afraid of a storm of mean tweets if they did not tow the PARTY line?
    The same question could be asked as to who Impeached him.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post

Impeachment is a political process. With any luck Trump, and his cronies, will now face a judicial process. A whole nutha thing.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    In what was probably a predicatable move Trump joined Twitter under an alias. Today his new account was axed.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    It is reported that Giuliani has asked Trump to access some of the hundreds of millions he rorted from the gullible to "fight his legal battles". As ever Trump does not like giving money away and he declined to assist Giuliani. Apparently Giuliani replied to the effect, pay up or else.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Last night our time in Congress Trump's Secretary of Defence, the one he appointed after he had lost the election, was questioned about Jan 6th. He said that Trump instructed him to have the troops protect the protesters.

We'll probably be hearing about that again, as evidence in court.

Bike
    husaberg
    It is reported that Giuliani has asked Trump to access some of the hundreds of millions he rorted from the gullible to "fight his legal battles". As ever Trump does not like giving money away and he declined to assist Giuliani. Apparently Giuliani replied to the effect, pay up or else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Scaramucci (?sp) says he warned Giuliani that getting involved with Trump could leave him legally compromised. Giuliani replied that he has "insurance".

The insurance needs to be good.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Last night our time in Congress Trump's Secretary of Defence, the one he appointed after he had lost the election, was questioned about Jan 6th. He said that Trump instructed him to have the troops protect the protesters.

We'll probably be hearing about that again, as evidence in court.
    Police routinely keep seperate factions apart at protests to avoid conflict even in nz, perfectly normal. How on earth do you extract something nefarious from that lol
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Police routinely keep seperate factions apart at protests to avoid conflict even in nz, perfectly normal. How on earth do you extract something nefarious from that lol
    You have trouble with comprehension don't you. There is no mention of police in my post.

Oh, and lawyers, former prosecutors, seem rather more excited by the news than you.

Bike
    None
    Well, the joke is on the American people, now being ''led'' by a geriatric non achieving nobody of a career politician with early onset of alzheimers lurking. He makes Gerald Ford look sure footed, for those who have been around long enough to know why I have said that. When he dies in office or is declared unfit for office ( already apparent ) there is a be-skirted communist waiting in the wings.

What a cesspit of a country.
    Last edited by Robert Taylor; 15th May 2021 at 22:21.

Ph: 06 751 2100 * Email: robert@kss.net.nz
    Mob: 021 825 514 * Fax: 06 751 4551

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The Trump/Kushner Middle East peace agreement is holding up well.

Thread Information