Page 92 of 381 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 5714

Thread: Trump

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    I saw this and though of you. Associated press should be good enough, eh......
    That doesn't disprove anything I wrote. Trump has repeatedly said that the reason the US has more cases than any other country is because they do more testing.
    That is idiotic. That's like saying if nobody ever did pregancy tests, nobody would get pregnant.

For a number of reasons the USA was going to be badly hit compared to other countries, but Trump's almost total refusal to do anything at all has exacerbated the situation.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Let's take it as holy Writ - see if you can spot a number of discrepancies...
    I can spot a discrepancy, Senator Mastriano.

Here he is lying and threatening to send electors to vote for Trump against the will of the voters.

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/po...s/202011280049
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-11-29 at 10.36.53 AM.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	126.7 KB 
ID:	347826  
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    That doesn't disprove anything I wrote. Trump has repeatedly said that the reason the US has more cases than any other country is because they do more testing.
    That is idiotic. That's like saying if nobody ever did pregancy tests, nobody would get pregnant.

For a number of reasons the USA was going to be badly hit compared to other countries, but Trump's almost total refusal to do anything at all has exacerbated the situation.
    It is idiotic to state that a tried and tested pregnancy test it is in any way just as accurate a covid test. Where the test results are more than just questionable, so more testing drives a situation based on bullshit data. I agree that the refusal to force business to shutdown has likely made things worse, but hey, shit data drives shit decision making. More testing yields more bullshit decisions. Pretty simple really.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Pretty simple really.
    More like simple minded really. But OK you do you.

Bike
    Suzuki GSX-s1000F 2016
    "You've got to know when to hold 'em
    Know when to fold 'em
    Know when to walk away
    And know when to run"

Bike
    husaberg
    It is idiotic to state that a tried and tested pregnancy test it is in any way just as accurate a covid test. Where the test results are more than just questionable, so more testing drives a situation based on bullshit data. I agree that the refusal to force a business to the shutdown has likely made things worse, but hey, shit data drives shit decision making. More testing yields more bullshit decisions. Pretty simple really.
    You really do not know anything about how a biological test works and sensitivity and specificity do you?
    It's odd as I have even posted previously all the information a rational sane person of even below average intelligence would need to educate themselves it in direct response to you still attempting to spread a false narrative a few weeks ago.

“Something extremely bogus is going on,” Musk, 49, tweeted. “Was tested for covid four times today. Two tests came back negative, two came back positive. Same machine, same test, same nurse.”

"When one follower asked if false tests could be driving the national surge in cases, Musk replied, “If it’s happening to me, it’s happening to others.”"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pursang View Post
    False Positives = double case numbers.
    False Negatives = Exponential Infection/Death curve

I bet those poor bastards, dying on gurneys in corridors outside the ICU's, will be pleased to know that their diagnosis might have some possible error.
    Or those sent home incorrectly to die etc... and/or infect others. With results like that, why bother testing.
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    It's unfortunate you still do not realise biological testing is never going to be 100% which is why they make the cut off at a level where they achieve false positives.
    This is done on purpose to having the cut-off at a point where you achieve too many false negatives.
    Maybe instead of posting false information on the net, you should google biological tests and sensitivity vs specificity.
    Testing does not increase the number of people with a disease, it identifies those with a disease to allow them to get treatment or isolate themselves to prevent further spread.
    So to suggest the testing has to be 100% be able to manage or control a disease utterly, silly when the sensitivity and specificity are set to make sure as a smaller number of false negatives are produced. Your continued ignorance of these facts shows your own confirmation bias is so strong are totally incapable of picking up information that doesn't suit your preconceived agenda.
    ps re the pregnancy tests
    From the UK NHS
    How accurate are home pregnancy tests?
    Home pregnancy tests are accurate as long as you follow the instructions correctly.
    A positive test result is almost certainly correct. However, a negative test result is less reliable.

i will give you a hint I have been involved in the management and implementation for biological testing a major contagious and deadly disease for over ten years. The statements you are making have no basis in fact and are highly amusing.
    What I suggest you do is stick to what you actually know a modicum of information about and have actual experience in such as how to run for parliament and attack so few votes that you are within the margin of error for a home pregnancy test
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    The source was the State website - publicly available, as per Rudy's Gettysburg hearing.

The information has since been removed, but screen grabs were presented as part of the hearing.

I find it interesting that such information would be removed from the website.

Certainly doesn't make it look like an "open election" with "nothing to hide"
    I never thought to question your sources, so a deleted post was it eh.
    There is a position open for you on Trumps strike farce team lol

I hear Biden is putting together a strike force team of his own to install opera singers into positions of power to get America converted to communism asap

More info on the diaper don name...guess all his shit has to pour out from somewhere.
    https://unfoxnews.com/former-apprent...uired-diapers/

Bike
    Blog Entries
    More like simple minded really. But OK you do you.
    So you're saying that those scientists are being simple minded? Indeed, go do yourself.

Bike
    Suzuki GSX-s1000F 2016
    Testing does not increase the number of people with a disease
    tRump thinks so

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1/32 man View Post
    tRump thinks so
    I've heard him say that more testing = more case numbers and that that's not a good look from a confidence perspective, but I've yet to hear him state that you only get infected if you get a test... coz that would be fucking stupid. Not saying that he hasn't said such, so perhaps you could provide a direct quote instead of a bastardisation of what someone else's interpretation of what he might have potentially meant according to someone he once shared a latte with thinks?

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar

Ahhh you do live to twist his words.
    What you need to know:
    Trump is a business man, he functions in a world where you need to sell your idea/product to the client fast or fail.
    And he’s identified that plain talk connects with his Everyman ordinary guy voter base.
    So sometimes he says something at its over simplified and miscommunicated like the disinfectant thing.

But he’s right absent a few crucial words that’s allowed it to trigger you.

What he’s really saying is USA has more recorded cases because they’ve tested more people and that’s got to be entirely factual on its own. The REASON why they might have more cases is a seperate thing.

Just look at NZ. We had ZERO cases, Herr shinglzoorce Adern declared it eliminated. But they needed to keep the fear going so they started surveillance testing. Which is a fancy way of sayi g were going to waste resources testing people who arent sick knowing that a false positive will allow us to rack up another soul destroying lockdown soon.
    And look what happened, more testing equaled more cases.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Twowheeled
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Ahhh you do live to twist his words.
    What you need to know:
    Trump is a business man, he functions in a world where you need to sell your idea/product to the client fast or fail.
    And he’s identified that plain talk connects with his Everyman ordinary guy voter base.
    So sometimes he says something at its over simplified and miscommunicated like the disinfectant thing.

But he’s right absent a few crucial words that’s allowed it to trigger you.

What he’s really saying is USA has more recorded cases because they’ve tested more people and that’s got to be entirely factual on its own. The REASON why they might have more cases is a seperate thing.

Just look at NZ. We had ZERO cases, Herr shinglzoorce Adern declared it eliminated. But they needed to keep the fear going so they started surveillance testing. Which is a fancy way of sayi g were going to waste resources testing people who arent sick knowing that a false positive will allow us to rack up another soul destroying lockdown soon.
    And look what happened, more testing equaled more cases.
    Why would they want to invent reasons to have a lockdown?

Bike
    husaberg
    “Cases are up because we have the best testing in the world and we have the most testing.”
    "that's because we have great testing, because we have the best testing in the world. If we didn't test, you wouldn't be able to show that chart. If we tested half as much, those numbers would be down"
    No, no. But I don't say -- I say flames, we'll put out the flames. And we'll put out in some cases just burning embers. We also have burning embers. We have embers and we do have flames. Florida became more flame like, but it's -- it's going to be under control. July 19, 2020

TRUMP: Yeah. I think what we'll do -- well, we have them under travel ban too, Chris. I closed them off. If you remember, I was the one that did the European Union very early.

But when you talk about mortality rates, I think it's the opposite. I think we have one of the lowest mortality rates in the world.

WALLACE: 75,000 cases a day.

TRUMP: Show me the death chart.

TRUMP: Well, the death chart is much more important.

WALLACE: But I can tell you, the death chart is a thousand cases a day.
    WALLACE: That’s not true, sir. We, we, we have a -- we had 900 deaths on a single day...

I’m glad we did what we’re doing, but we have more tests by far than any country in the world.

Chris Wallace: (04:20)
    But sir, testing is up 37%.

Donald Trump: (04:24)
    Well, that’s good.

Chris Wallace: (04:25)
    I understand. Cases are up 194%. It isn’t just that testing has gone up, it’s that the virus has spread. The positivity rate has increased. The virus is worse than it was.

Donald Trump: (04:37)
    Many of those cases are young people that would heal in today. They have the sniffles and we put it down as a test. Many of them. Don’t forget, I guess it’s like 99.7%. People are going to get better

WALLACE: I can tell you cases are 6,000 in the whole European Union.

TRUMP: They don't test. They don't test.

WALLACE: Is it possible that they don't have the virus as badly as we do?

Donald Trump: (06:17)
    They don’t test. They don’t test like we do.

Chris Wallace: (06:20)
    Is it possible that they don’t have the virus as badly as we do?

Donald Trump: (06:22)
    No, it’s possible that they don’t test. That’s what’s possible. We find cases, and many of those cases heal automatically. We’re finding in a way we’re creating trouble. Certainly we’re creating trouble for the fake news to come along and say, “Oh, we have more cases.”

DR. ROBERT REDFIELD, CDC DIRECTOR: "I do think this fall and winter of 2020, 2021, are probably going to be one of the most difficult times that we’ve experienced in American public health."

WALLACE: Do you agree with Dr. Redfield?

TRUMP: I don't know and I don't think he knows.

WALLACE: I was going to say, you said at one point…

TAPE: January 22, 2020

TRUMP: It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.

TAPE: February 26, 2020

TRUMP: When you have 15 people. And the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done.

TAPE: July 1, 2020

TRUMP: I think we're gonna be very good with the coronavirus. I think that at some point that's going to sort of just disappear. I hope.

TRUMP: I'll be right eventually. I will be right eventually. You know I said, "It's going to disappear." I'll say it again.

WALLACE: But does that – does that discredit you?

TRUMP: It's going to disappear and I'll be right. I don’t think so.

WALLACE: In general, not talking about November, are you a good loser?

TRUMP: I’m not a good loser. I don’t like to lose. I don’t lose too often. I don’t like to lose.

WALLACE: But are you gracious?

TRUMP: You don’t know until you see. It depends. I think mail-in voting is going to rig the election. I really do.

WALLACE: Are you suggesting that you might not accept the results of the election?

TRUMP: No. I have to see. Look, Hillary Clinton asked me the same thing.

WALLACE: No, I asked you the same thing at the debate.

TAPE: Presidential Debate, October 19, 2016

WALLACE: There is a tradition in this country -- in fact, one of the prides of this country -- is the peaceful transition of power and that no matter how hard-fought a campaign is, that at the end of the campaign that the loser concedes to the winner. Not saying that you're necessarily going to be the loser or the winner, but that the loser concedes to the winner and that the country comes together in part for the good of the country. Are you saying you're not prepared now to commit to that principle?

TRUMP: What I'm saying is that I will tell you at the time. I'll keep you in suspense. OK?

TRUMP: And you know what? She’s the one that never accepted it.
    TRUMP: She never accepted her loss and she looks like a fool.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tra...resident-trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Trump is a business man,
    LOL. Yeah right. Trump is a failed businessman.

Here's some of his failures to be going on with:

https://gawker.com/a-complete-list-o...ers-1764151188

The list doesn't mention the twenty five million he was fined in repsect of his "University" which was a con plain and simple.
    Or his fraudulent "charity" foundation which was ordered shut down.

If you look closely now he's requesting donations to support his ongoing legal actions. if you read the small print though, he's using the money to pay off debt.
    Always a con, always preying on the simple minded. Some of you are lucky you live in NZ and not in the USA or he'd have your money too.

Thread Information