Page 99 of 382 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 5723

Thread: Trump

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Perhaps, if you consider watching the rantings of a delusional mental case "dignified". Only the excessively gullible would consider any of that "easy to understand."

I would agree with him that democracy in the US is under attack. It's under attack from Donald J Trump.

The election result was a win by Biden in a landslide. That should not be a difficult concept to grasp, but here we are...
    Its a failed (so far) coup. Drumpf should be up against a wall and shot.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    Well, he could end up being walled in.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-b1765283.html
    Manopausal.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    Trump/Barr are making moves to bring back firing squads. It would be poetic justice if Trump was the first customer, but he'd likely be found mentally unfit to plead.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Trump lays it all out in a dignified and easy to understand manner...
    Do you think that cockwomble really believes the shit he is spouting ?

He is also an incredibly crap speaker
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    I'm astounded that this conversation is even taking place.

He's a cocksmoker of the highest order and make no mistake; He wouldn't lift a little finger to save your life unless there was something in it for him.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    I guess that rules him out as being Trump's protector then... and by extension the outcome of the Russia thing that the opposition misused their position to push over 4 years. If yer gonna hang Trump for having done nothing in particular, but not Obama and their lies during the last election, then there's something seriously amiss with ones compass. Both are up to their necks in it no matter what, and "we" are picking sides of the same bird
    Trust me, I'm no Obama fan.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    Do you think that cockwomble really believes the shit he is spouting ?

He is also an incredibly crap speaker
    Here is a a fine example of his first class wordsmithery.

“As soon as April, the vaccine will be available to the entire general population, with the exception of places like New York state, where for political reasons the governor decided to say – and I don’t think it’s good politically, I think it’s very bad from a health standpoint – but he wants to take his time on the vaccine,”
    At school, even as a kiwi we even studied the speeches of Martin Luther King and JFK.

But the US has had a guy elected to the highest office that speaks like a ten-year-old.

Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Trust me, I'm no Obama fan.
    We're at the stage where someone who was cleared by the courts, Flynn, one could say wrongly convicted or at the very least convicted during a witch hunt that should have never taken place, a man was warned Trump that he was being "watched" before his first election, someone who was pretty high up in the intelligence services and so on..., is asking a sitting President, a complete fucking loon according to you guys and to a large extent pretty fuckin' obvious, to look at suspending the constitution. That's a pretty heavy request. So you reckon any sitting President should take that lightly? The General has gone bye bye and hasn't been brought to heal by the very intelligence services that he used to run? Maybe Flynn wants to get back inside to be with his lover, then again, maybe Flynn realises that Trump hasn't actually had a first term yet and that he was jailed and kept there by an administration that has friends all over the place, and that instead of Trump's first term, it was Obama's third

Big, ha, big, calls with moderate fallout brought to bear by a "disgraced" General. No wonder lawyers don't want to touch it, because it calls into question everything.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    We're at the stage where someone who was cleared by the courts,
    A bad start. He was not cleared by the courts, he pled guilty to multiple charges. Trump pardoned him which means he will forever be guilty, the pardon just spares him whatever sentence he would have received. He needs to shut up or he may piss off the next Attorney General and find himself back in court.

Some politicians, Gym Jordan for one, say Flynn's pardon was not corrupt because the president can pardon whoever he likes. That's true as far as it goes, but if the president were to pardon a co-conspirator as payment for not implicating him, that would be corrupt. A good case could be made that's what happened with Flynn.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    A bad start. He was not cleared by the courts, he pled guilty to multiple charges. Trump pardoned him which means he will forever be guilty, the pardon just spares him whatever sentence he would have received. He needs to shut up or he may piss off the next Attorney General and find himself back in court.

Some politicians, Gym Jordan for one, say Flynn's pardon was not corrupt because the president can pardon whoever he likes. That's true as far as it goes, but if the president were to pardon a co-conspirator as payment for not implicating him, that would be corrupt. A good case could be made that's what happened with Flynn.
    You really do have the knowledge spread of a 4 year old and the eyes of the cyclops eh... which is mentioned at the end of the quote below.

U.S. Drops Michael Flynn Case, in Move Backed by Trump

Despite the MSM's chest beating at the time and no matter how the media felt about the situation, the charges were dropped for exceptionally good reasons. In other words, reasonable doubt was such that there was no reason to fuck someone over simply because it fit a narrative that was momre than just shakey to begin with.

"Mr. Barr explained the decision as an effort to “restore confidence in the system” and that law enforcement officials had a duty to dismiss the charges. He said he was “doing the law’s bidding,” not Mr. Trump’s, and the Justice Department said that it did not brief the White House before it dropped the charges.

Partisan feelings are so strong that people have lost any sense of justice,”* Mr. Barr said in an interview with CBS News."

* the eyes of the cyclops. The pardon was to convince morons that he was guilty but that Trump had let him go free. Hard to deny a truth that's as clear as day and in print in the NYTimes eh... despite how the NYTimes feel about it with the opinion piece that surrounds the facts.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    You really do have the knowledge spread of a 4 year old and the eyes of the cyclops eh...

The Justice Dept asked Judge Sullivan to dismiss the charges, instead of doing so he appointed another judge to review the case. The charges had still not been dismissed. That was the state of play when Trump decided to pardon Flynn.

For the hard of thinking, Flynn was not innocent, he had pleaded guilty to multiple charges. He has accepted the pardon which also confirms his guilt.

As a matter of interest, Flynn's lawyer was Sidney Powell, she of the Kraken, who Trump's "elite strike force" had decided was too loopy even for them.

Bike
    Street Triple R
    The Justice Dept asked Judge Sullivan to dismiss the charges, instead of doing so he appointed another judge to review the case. The charges had still not been dismissed. That was the state of play when Trump decided to pardon Flynn.

For the hard of thinking, Flynn was not innocent, he had pleaded guilty to multiple charges. He has accepted the pardon which also confirms his guilt.

As a matter of interest, Flynn's lawyer was Sidney Powell, she of the Kraken, who Trump's "elite strike force" had decided was too loopy even for them.
    she will tout it as a win though. And in a way she'd be right.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    bandit
    Flynn wants a military coup to keep drump in power - scary stuff

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/12/ala...krt9w.facebook
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Biden has beaten Trump by over seven million votes, the second highest margin against an incumbent since 1900.

I only mention that because such 'anomalies' keep TDL awake at night.

Bike
    Wots I gots.
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...cases-n2581012

Now, waiting for TDS to kick in, 3, 2, 1...

Thread Information