Page 196 of 210 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 3141

Thread: Trump

  1. #2926
    Join Date
    8th November 2005 - 12:25
    Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Location
    Pirongia, New Zealand
    Posts
    2,030
    Blog Entries
    3

  2. #2927
    Join Date
    8th January 2005 - 15:05
    Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Location
    New Plymouth
    Posts
    9,475
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Barr the wanker.

    Barr may be having difficulty sleeping lately. Moscow Mitch might be starting to wonder if he didn't make a mistake in not holding a confirmation hearing for Merrick Garland's appointment to the Supreme Court. Garland could be doing serious damage to the Republicans as Attorney General. Nothing that wasn't entirely due either.

    Thing is the Dems can't dither about. They need to nail Trump, Barr, Giuliani, etc, before the next election. Otherwise Trump will keep pretending he was exonerated and there is no shortage of fuckwits will believe him.

    Update: A former US Solicitor General has suggested that any lawyer who did work for Trump during his presidency had better consult a lawyer. They will likely all have all been exposed to Trump's criminality. I'll drink to that.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

  3. #2928
    Join Date
    7th January 2014 - 14:45
    Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Location
    Not Gulf Harbour Either
    Posts
    1,108
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Thing is the Dems can't dither about. They need to nail Trump, Barr, Giuliani, etc, before the next election. Otherwise Trump will keep pretending he was exonerated and there is no shortage of fuckwits will believe him.
    Impeached twice, ACQUITTED, TWICE

    No belief required, it's the objective record.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

  4. #2929
    Join Date
    8th November 2005 - 12:25
    Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Location
    Pirongia, New Zealand
    Posts
    2,030
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Impeached twice, ACQUITTED, TWICE

    No belief required, it's the objective record.
    Remind me again, what group of people acquitted him? Was it a jury of peers, or a group of fellow party cronies afraid of a storm of mean tweets if they did not tow the PARTY line?

  5. #2930
    Join Date
    7th January 2014 - 14:45
    Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Location
    Not Gulf Harbour Either
    Posts
    1,108
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Remind me again, what group of people acquitted him? Was it a jury of peers, or a group of fellow party cronies afraid of a storm of mean tweets if they did not tow the PARTY line?
    The same question could be asked as to who Impeached him.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

  6. #2931
    Join Date
    8th January 2005 - 15:05
    Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Location
    New Plymouth
    Posts
    9,475
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Impeached twice, ACQUITTED, TWICE

    No belief required, it's the objective record.



    Impeachment is a political process. With any luck Trump, and his cronies, will now face a judicial process. A whole nutha thing.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

  7. #2932
    Join Date
    8th January 2005 - 15:05
    Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Location
    New Plymouth
    Posts
    9,475
    Blog Entries
    1
    In what was probably a predicatable move Trump joined Twitter under an alias. Today his new account was axed.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

  8. #2933
    Join Date
    8th January 2005 - 15:05
    Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Location
    New Plymouth
    Posts
    9,475
    Blog Entries
    1
    It is reported that Giuliani has asked Trump to access some of the hundreds of millions he rorted from the gullible to "fight his legal battles". As ever Trump does not like giving money away and he declined to assist Giuliani. Apparently Giuliani replied to the effect, pay up or else.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

  9. #2934
    Join Date
    8th January 2005 - 15:05
    Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Location
    New Plymouth
    Posts
    9,475
    Blog Entries
    1
    Last night our time in Congress Trump's Secretary of Defence, the one he appointed after he had lost the election, was questioned about Jan 6th. He said that Trump instructed him to have the troops protect the protesters.

    We'll probably be hearing about that again, as evidence in court.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

  10. #2935
    Join Date
    20th January 2010 - 14:41
    Bike
    husaberg
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    10,718
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    It is reported that Giuliani has asked Trump to access some of the hundreds of millions he rorted from the gullible to "fight his legal battles". As ever Trump does not like giving money away and he declined to assist Giuliani. Apparently Giuliani replied to the effect, pay up or else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .




    Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

  11. #2936
    Join Date
    8th January 2005 - 15:05
    Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Location
    New Plymouth
    Posts
    9,475
    Blog Entries
    1
    Scaramucci (?sp) says he warned Giuliani that getting involved with Trump could leave him legally compromised. Giuliani replied that he has "insurance".

    The insurance needs to be good.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

  12. #2937
    Join Date
    25th June 2012 - 11:56
    Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Location
    Pyongyang
    Posts
    2,165
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Last night our time in Congress Trump's Secretary of Defence, the one he appointed after he had lost the election, was questioned about Jan 6th. He said that Trump instructed him to have the troops protect the protesters.

    We'll probably be hearing about that again, as evidence in court.
    Police routinely keep seperate factions apart at protests to avoid conflict even in nz, perfectly normal. How on earth do you extract something nefarious from that lol

  13. #2938
    Join Date
    8th January 2005 - 15:05
    Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Location
    New Plymouth
    Posts
    9,475
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Police routinely keep seperate factions apart at protests to avoid conflict even in nz, perfectly normal. How on earth do you extract something nefarious from that lol
    You have trouble with comprehension don't you. There is no mention of police in my post.

    Oh, and lawyers, former prosecutors, seem rather more excited by the news than you.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

  14. #2939
    Join Date
    11th June 2007 - 08:55
    Bike
    None
    Location
    New Plymouth
    Posts
    5,053
    Well, the joke is on the American people, now being ''led'' by a geriatric non achieving nobody of a career politician with early onset of alzheimers lurking. He makes Gerald Ford look sure footed, for those who have been around long enough to know why I have said that. When he dies in office or is declared unfit for office ( already apparent ) there is a be-skirted communist waiting in the wings.

    What a cesspit of a country.
    Last edited by Robert Taylor; 15th May 2021 at 22:21.

    Ph: 06 751 2100 * Email: robert@kss.net.nz
    Mob: 021 825 514 * Fax: 06 751 4551

  15. #2940
    Join Date
    8th January 2005 - 15:05
    Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Location
    New Plymouth
    Posts
    9,475
    Blog Entries
    1
    The Trump/Kushner Middle East peace agreement is holding up well.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •