Page 216 of 381 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266316 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 5712

Thread: Trump

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    You do realise that Lauren Southern is a notorious alt right, whte nationalist?..
    More out and out White supremacist ...
    Websites for crowdfunding (GoFundMe), business services (Patreon) and banking (PayPal) have all barred Southern from using their services. YouTube demonetized her channel by June 2017 and was no longer running advertisements on it.
    she "retired" as an activist in 2019 and is trying to recast herself as a reporter LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    You do realise that Lauren Southern is a notorious alt right, whte nationalist? Life's too short to listen to her..
    You do realise that that’s the label given to her by the notorious far left, wokerati globalist mainstream media puppets that have never objectively listened to her material?
    Life’s to important to not listen to a diverse range of opinions....

Anyhow the vids about the hilarious absurdity of lefty journos trying to milk the capital hill saga....

The jewel being the headline that “surviving journalists” implies that some of them died there (none did of course) and the claims of PTSD....
    It’s not Lauren but all the comments on the tweets taking the piss out of the battle scarred softies...
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Dear, Oh Dear, yet another Trump man charged with a federal crime. Only a matter of time before Trump himself goes down

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Dear, Oh Dear, yet another Trump man charged with a federal crime. Only a matter of time before Trump himself goes down
    Trump has an extraordinary list of crooks and paedophiles among his friends. Five of his cabinet were referred to the Justice Dept for investigation but of course his Justice Dept took no action. Wilbur Ross may not be so lucky. And we all thought Wilbur Ross was sleeping...

On a lighter note.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E6yBqCWWYAQLzTq.jpeg 
Views:	11 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	349398  
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    husaberg
    Trump by numbers
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	main-qimg-2d3f36df033dd6dbffa720f633c6e448.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	349400
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The idiot has learned a new word. He has no idea what it means but he definitely likes the sound.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video...-MC.mp4?tag=12
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    husaberg
    Compare the failure to concede with HW Bush's letter to Bill Clinton.

"Dear Bill, when I walked into this office just now I felt the same sense of wonder and respect that I felt four years ago. I know you will feel that, too," the letter began. "I wish you great happiness here."

"There will be very tough times, made even more difficult by criticism you may not think is fair. I'm not a very good one to give advice; but just don't let the critics discourage you or push you off course," he continued. "Your success now is our country's success. I am rooting hard for you. Good luck, George."
    "I love that letter," Clinton told ABC News. "I thought it was vintage George Bush. I thought he meant it, but I also thought he was trying to be a citizen in the highest sense of the word. It was profoundly moving to me, personally."

The letter came after Bush delivered a conciliatory and hopeful concession speech on Nov. 4, 1992 -- one day after Clinton was projected to win the election.
    "Here's the way we see it and the country should see it -- that the people have spoken, and we respect the majesty of the democratic system," Bush said in his opening remarks, vowing to work with the incoming administration on a "smooth transition" and urging his supporters to "stand behind our new president."

Or GW bush letter to Obama

Dear Barack,

Congratulations on becoming our President. You have just begun a fantastic chapter in your life.

Very few have had the honor of knowing the responsibility you now feel. Very few know the excitement of the moment and the challenges you will face.

There will be trying moments. The critics will rage. Your “friends” will disappoint you. But, you will have an Almighty God to comfort you, a family who loves you, and a country that is pulling for you, including me. No matter what comes, you will be inspired by the character and compassion of the people you now lead.

God bless you.

Sincerely,

GW

The three words that explain why Trump won't concede

“Follow the money” is the sage, albeit fictionalized, advice offered by Deep Throat to the dogged Washington Post reporters who unraveled the Watergate story, resulting in President Nixon’s resignation. Although Deep Throat’s specific words were created for the movie version, they still stand the test of time.

After a stunning array of court losses, including at the Supreme Court, and the passage of the electoral safe harbor deadline, speculation has intensified about whether the president will finally concede his loss to Joe Biden and halt his lawsuits. The answer lies in these simple instructions: “follow the money.”

Donald Trump has refused to publicly accept the results of an election that he overwhelmingly lost. He has engaged in disingenuous legal attacks that have grown increasingly dangerous. There are many suggested reasons for this unprecedented behavior. Trump cannot admit a loss because his brand is based on winning. He wants to stoke party passions to help the two Republican Senate candidates win the Georgia election that will determine control of the United States Senate. Trump wants to ensure party loyalty for a 2024 run. And, in the straightforward observation of his niece, Mary Trump, his behavior is consistent with a lifelong pattern of lying, cheating and stealing to win.

While all of these are warranted theories, there are more than 200 million additional reasons why Trump is refusing to admit defeat. That is how many dollars he has raised since he was defeated at the polls and falsely proclaimed himself the victim of a fraudulent election.
    https://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/...q2a-story.html
    Last edited by husaberg; 26th July 2021 at 18:31. Reason: thanks pritch two birds in the bush
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Some of Trump's router speech has been explained. And it did need an explanation. Apparently it goes back to one of the more "out there" theories of election fraud. This theory states that votes were sent to Italy where they were changed from votes for Trump to votes for Biden. The voting machines are air gapped, reportedly no state in the US connects their voting machines to the Internet.

One of the Maricopa election officials has appeared on TV and explained that the Arizona Republican legislators have issued a subpoena demanding the routers. The officials have been advised they will be charged with contempt should the routers not be handed over. The reason the officials don't want to hand over the routers is that doing so would reveal their security measures and they don't want those public. Apparently some information about individuals could also be revealed.

The actions the legislators have taken to date are illegal and they received a letter from the Justice Dept advising them of this. The latter did not contain any element of "or else" so they've just persisted with their "audit".

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Oh dear Trump backed state rep for Texas loses.
    Wonder if the party will realize trumps touch is pure poison
    https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...lection-501153

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Uh oh, more bad news for trump. The jaws of justice are achingly slowly coming down on him and will eventually pop him like the over ripe bloated pimple that he is.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...ud-suit-501337

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Uh oh, more bad news for trump. The jaws of justice are achingly slowly coming down on him and will eventually pop him like the over ripe bloated pimple that he is.
    Shit oh dear! That's years old and it still hasn't got to court yet, and there are still appeals to come. Trump is always playing for time, I'd like to see a hint that his time is running out.

Bike
    husaberg

Shit oh dear! That's years old and it still hasn't got to court yet, and there are still appeals to come. Trump is always playing for time, I'd like to see a hint that his time is running out.
    There is a story doing the rounds that trump turned down an offer of $100 million USD to admit he lost the election, he said why take 200 million to admit he lost, when he can make $400 million pretending he won.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    husaberg
    Oh it's about to get real serious for the stable genius

Donald Trump ordered to hand over tax returns to Congress

The US justice department has ordered the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to hand over former President Donald Trump's tax returns to Congress.
    every US president since 1976 - except Mr Trump - has released their tax returns.
    When he was president, Mr Trump repeatedly said he was under audit by the IRS and so could not release his tax returns - although the IRS has said an audit would not stop the release of the information.

Documents published Friday by the House Oversight and Reform Committee that mark the most recent evidence of Trump’s extraordinary campaign to overturn the election’s results
    Trump Asked Attorney General To Declare 2020 Election Corrupt ‘And Leave The Rest To Me,’ Notes Show.
    Trump explicitly pressured him to declare the 2020 election “corrupt” in a December phone call, according to documents published Friday by the House Oversight and Reform Committee that mark the most recent evidence of Trump’s extraordinary campaign to overturn the election’s results.
    During the phone call on Dec. 27, Trump urged Rosen to take action, saying "people are angry" and blaming the Justice Department for failing to respond to legitimate claims of voter fraud."You guys may not be following the internet the way I do," Trump said, according to notes by former Acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue.
    The handwritten notes, taken by then Acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue and released by the chair of the House of Representatives Oversight and Reform Committee, paint a damning picture of Trump as he desperately sought to get the Department to take the unprecedented step of intervening in the 2020 presidential election
    In the same phone call, Trump dangled the possibility of replacing Rosen with Jeff Clark, the former head of the Justice Department's Civil Division who's sympathetic to his voter fraud claims.
    "People tell me Jeff Clark is great, I should put him in," Trump said. "People want me to replace D.O.J. leadership."
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    I like the way this guy sees the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D_YjnP36mQ

Bike
    husaberg
    Jan 6 just like a normal tourist Visit....

He just barricaded himself in.......
    I reminder distinctly .

Thread Information