Page 181 of 381 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231281 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 5712

Thread: Trump

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    Any word whom it was that denied it ... ??
    Who is Commander and Chief and did nothing nadda, nought, zero........precious?

Just saying....

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    There are multiple reports that the Distrct Attorney for Manhattan now has Trump's financial records. "Millions of pages" seems a tad colourful but... Mazars, Trump's accounting firm, would have had them ready to go, the Supreme Court decision had been years in coming. The various US Law enforcement agencies can be confusing, there are so many of them. It would seem that the Manhattan DA has geared up for this, they have brought in a prosecutor with a stellar reputation and they have hired an expensive firm of forensic accountants.

We are told not to expect any headlines soon, there is a lot of work to be done. This being a state level investigation a presidential pardon is not an option. It is also a very expensive exercise, perhaps the city is planning on recovering some of the costs from the seizure of property?
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Apropos of forensic accountants: I knew one briefly twenty years ago or thereabout, he had really interesting work stories. For him to be involved the figure would be at least six figures and likely involved the chief financial officer. The CFO, whatever his title, would normally be the only employee who could move such large amounts of money.

He told of one such case he was working trying to track stolen NZ money across the Internet. The track led from one router to another until it came to an encrypted router thought to be in Russia. He sniffed around but there was nothing to be found, it was a dead end. One night after dinner there was a knock on the door.
    "I'm Detective Inspector X, this is Detective Sergeant Y, we are acting for Interpol at the request of the United States Treasury Dept. What do you do for a living?"

The US Treasury were attempting to track US mob money and they were interested in anybody else who was poking around that encrypted router.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Funny Judge Judy pic
    Not entirely sure what the point is there, although a notable feature of her proceedings is that when people are talking drivel they get told to shut up, perhaps the world needs more of that.
    Riding cheap crappy old bikes badly since 1987

Tagorama maps: Transalpers map first 100 tags..................Map of tags 101-200......................Latest map, tag # 201-->

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Apropos of forensic accountants: I knew one briefly twenty years ago or thereabout, he had really interesting work stories. For him to be involved the figure would be at least six figures and likely involved the chief financial officer. The CFO, whatever his title, would normally be the only employee who could move such large amounts of money.

He told of one such case he was working trying to track stolen NZ money across the Internet. The track led from one router to another until it came to an encrypted router thought to be in Russia. He sniffed around but there was nothing to be found, it was a dead end. One night after dinner there was a knock on the door.
    "I'm Detective Inspector X, this is Detective Sergeant Y, we are acting for Interpol at the request of the United States Treasury Dept. What do you do for a living?"

The US Treasury were attempting to track US mob money and they were interested in anybody else who was poking around that encrypted router.
    Nice moanalogue you have going there pritch. Reminds me of the Goon Show on BBC Radio.

Just saying...

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by neels View Post
    Not entirely sure what the point is there, although a notable feature of her proceedings is that when people are talking drivel they get told to shut up, perhaps the world needs more of that.
    That was pretty much it to be honest, including the humour touch. More conspiracy theorists are created by not having valid questions answered and concerns addressed. Some things, like the election, are pretty important to not simply shut down the discussion over its validity, especially given the evidence and the fact that there were judges that said that there was enough evidence of widespread voter fraud... which in itself is a can of worms that very few wish to open given that the authorities have spoken and therefore everyone should just take it.

Fortunately "They" see the covid stuff the same way as you, except this time the conspiracy theorists being censored are highly respected professionals. I've supported 2 sets of evidence during the covid thing. The first set, the official version, turned out to be bullshit... and quite chunky bullshit at that. The second set is currently being censored as conspiracy by governments and corporations who own free speech platforms. But, shhhhhhhhh. Executioner
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    One of these highly regarded professionals is a Mexican doctor who just censored himself out the window on the 9th story of a building..,. But yeah nothing suspicious st all....

Just like after Kennedy where 66 key witnesses who sawxstuff they shouldn’t have all suffered early deaths in suspicious circumstances at a rate not inline with national averages for age groups....

Most people dismiss conspiracies as they don’t believe the govt can lie to them or be corrupted.... yet at least monthly the mainstream news has articles where politicians have epic failures/ misappropriation of funds/fraud/abuse etc.... and that’s just the stuff we hear about....

Even in our own jobs we do things where we don’t understand the rational or reason management has directed it be done via method x. But we do it so we get paid and not fired. It’s same for politicians police or military or health dept, orders come down for task x to be carried out in prescribed manner... classic compartmentalisation....
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post

Most people dismiss conspiracies as they don’t believe the govt can lie to them or be corrupted.... ...
    No, most people dismiss conspiracy theories as those that push them can produce little or no evidence to support them.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    Who is Commander and Chief and did nothing nadda, nought, zero........precious?

Just saying....
    So ... you don't know..

Just saying ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    In a video clip a woman can be heard to say "Cool" as this thing is pushed up the corridor. Personally I've never seen anything less 'cool' in my life. This golden statue of Trump wearing US flag boxers is at the CPAC mass spreader event currently being held in Florida. Most US conservatives would claim to be Christian but judging by this effort it may be some time since they consulted the good book. It would also appear to be some time since they read the flag code.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	im-304910.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	348578  

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    So ... you don't know..

Just saying ...
    Do your own fucking research precious.

It's blatently obvious that all those cut and paste news reports at the time about the CP not accepting Pentagons support was pure bull shit in the highest degree.

Their boss {the Pentigons you silly silly woman} Commander in Cheif Joe [ I will sign anything } Biden Is'nt in command of anything from what I've observed over the last two months..

Just saying...

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    A news item that brought me joy. Two Georgia counties have filed lawsuits against Donald J Trump to recover the legal costs incurred in fighting off Trumps stupid voter fraud law suits. Considering that there were some seventy of these cases, none of which were substantiated, Trump must be hoping the idea doesn't catch on.

The basic idea though is entirely reasonable. Why should the Georgia tax payers be up for the costs of these completely ridiculous court actions? Trump wanted them, Trump can pay for them.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    So ... you don't know..
    He may not, but I do. It was the Pentagon. Unsurprisingly trump had installed sycophants in key positions. In so doing he was creating the "deep state" he had whinged about for years but which didn't exist.

Rather more interestingly though, General Charles Flynn, brother of confessed liar and Trump supporter General Michael Flynn, was present in the room for part of the decision making process. The US Army is evidently not quite the professional organisation they would have people believe.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Biden Is'nt in command of anything from what I've observed over the last two months..

Just saying...
    At your age ... your eyesight wont be that flash anyway.

Just another excuse for your continued ignorance ...

Just saying ...

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Do your own fucking research precious.
    I knew you wouldn't know ...

Just saying ...

Thread Information