Page 146 of 381 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 5711

Thread: Trump

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Now now ladies you must stop listening to those nasty nasty little voices in your heads. You end up with narcissistic tendencies such as stalking ones fellow KB members

Just saying,,,

Bike
    Suzuki GSX-s1000F 2016
    The ongoing continuous misinformation /lies by trump over a long period of time has definitely ignited and inflamed crazy actions by his base/ crew/ people.
    You know that theory, tell the lie long enough and loud enough and eventually it becomes truth? Well it has obviously become truth for many of his uneducated and unintelligent and non free thinkers in his mob.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Isn't that a sweet irony?

Just the tip of the iceberg I bet.

Just saying...

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Blog Entries
    And how does one determine that? By observing them rioting? If that's the standard of proof then anyone who ever says anything publicly and has one or more people do something illegal that can be linked to what they said is liable - not exactly an ideal situation, wouldn't you agree?

What's really interesting is when you read or listen to some of the interviews had with people who rioted - one repeated sentiment was (paraphrased) 'If they can do this in Portland, then why can't we do it here?'

To be clear, Rioting is bad, no one should riot - It seems clear though that it wasn't Trump's words that spurned them to riot, but the actions of Democrat state governors...

Should they be liable if their actions have a causal link to the decision to protest?
    Interesting indeed, but unfortunately for the President there's a much stronger causal link between his rally and the rioting. As in many of the rioters attended his rally, listened to his speech, walked down Pennsylvania Avenue (about a mile apparently) and then stormed the Capitol. In front of a lot of cameras (including their own). I'm guessing there weren't any Democratic State Governors there giving speeches at the time.

He mentioned it when it was relevant, at the point he invoked them to go somewhere and do something. In subsequent statements he's reiterated the peaceful part of it.
    Thereby making the rest of the speech irrelevant? I'm not convinced. I don't think I'm the only one.
    Moe: Well, I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I...I can't compete with that stuff.
    - The Simpsons

Bike
    too many but never enough
    Double standards piss me off.

I see a very very very very clear one here.

And Statements like that are going to get a swift and blunt reaction. Perhaps if the Democracts had been lilly white for the last 4 years, Maybe they would have a leg to stand on.
    I have read the entire transcipt. What a fucking chore that was! Impossible to read it without that orange cock gobblers voice in my head.

Now, do you believe the claims of voter fraud that he blabbers about ( dead people, underage voters, more ballots than registered voters blah blah blah)? All of which are easily debunked
    Do you believe the shitstain that has complained of a rigged election for years before the election even took place?
    Or do you believe election officials, both Democat and Republican that have said there is no evidence of significant voter fraud?
    And no need to give your generic "statistical anomolies" answer.
    Do you REALLY believe what Trump said?

You do of course have to say Yes. To say no would be to admit what the sane people of this world know. That Joe Biden won the presidential election by a landslide in a free and fair election and that Trump is doing his level best to stoke anger and division because he cant handle losing.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by nerrrd View Post
    Interesting indeed, but unfortunately for the President there's a much stronger causal link between his rally and the rioting. As in many of the rioters attended his rally, listened to his speech, walked down Pennsylvania Avenue (about a mile apparently) and then stormed the Capitol. In front of a lot of cameras (including their own).
    He said he wanted Protest - okay, fair.

Let's put aside the Peaceful part for the moment - When the people tell you that one of the reasons for Rioting was because 'the other side could get away with it', not 'Trump's speech got me so fired up I just needed to HULK SMASH!' - which do you believe? What they actually tell you or what the Narrative being spun is?

And most of the interviews I've heard - the people talking are quite candid - They like Trump, they like 'Murica, they like the wall, they like their Tax cuts and they think Trump can be a bit of Knob sometimes. Not exactly fanatical extremists, under the spell of a cult-of-personality.

So given their rather straightforward answers, I think that might be a better place to start.

I'm guessing there weren't any Democratic State Governors there giving speeches at the time.
    Their actions have been giving speeches since the beginning of the year.

Thereby making the rest of the speech irrelevant? I'm not convinced. I don't think I'm the only one.
    You said yourself you've got nothing that is explicitly calling for violence or illegal action, versus an explicit statement to protest peacefully.

On one hand you have clear positive statement and on the other, not only do you not have a clear negative statement, there is only an inference and 'well, this is what the crowd must have thought', as if we can know the minds of everyone who rioted.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by testastretta View Post
    I have read the entire transcipt. What a fucking chore that was! Impossible to read it without that orange cock gobblers voice in my head.

Now, do you believe the claims of voter fraud that he blabbers about ( dead people, underage voters, more ballots than registered voters blah blah blah)? All of which are easily debunked
    Do you believe the shitstain that has complained of a rigged election for years before the election even took place?
    Or do you believe election officials, both Democat and Republican that have said there is no evidence of significant voter fraud?
    And no need to give your generic "statistical anomolies" answer.
    Do you REALLY believe what Trump said?

You do of course have to say Yes. To say no would be to admit what the sane people of this world know. That Joe Biden won the presidential election by a landslide in a free and fair election and that Trump is doing his level best to stoke anger and division because he cant handle losing.
    Do I believe everything Trump says? No.

I've been clear on that since before the Election - he's a New Yorker - everything is the Biggest, the Best, the Greatest etc. He talks a lot of shit and he makes a lot of quips.

Do I believe Biden won fairly? No.

I've been clear on why I think that also. Too many inconsistencies in the numbers and too many 'firsts' and 'unprecedented's for me to believe it.

Those 2 statements are not mutually exclusive.

As for the Stoking Anger and Division - the Democrats have been doing their utmost as more. At each decision point they have opted to stifle, censor, deplatform etc. their opposition (about half of the country). I dare say that's stoking quite a bit of Anger wouldn't you say?

Interesting development in Texas, wouldn't you say - a single person rigging 7,000 odd votes (claimed)? Would only take a small number of those sorts of people in some key areas to change the election result. 1,000 of those people in a Population of 300+ Million and that would account for the largest single voter turn-out in history.

Very interesting, wouldn't you say?

But the final thing that I find most interesting - is taking you at your word you read the whole speech - if there was a line or collection of lines that conclusively called for violence or insurrection or lawlessness etc. I have no doubt that you would have victoriously posted them up.

I find their absence, the most interesting, wouldn't you say....
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Suzuki GSX-s1000F 2016
    Asking once more for those lines to be posted up here makes me wonder about your powers of comprehension and inference.

The guy clearly said , fight like hell.

I don’t mind a sceptic and a doubter but going by what information is available to us mere mortals you have to say trump is a loser.

Go on, let me hear ya.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    You most certainly are not.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike

Interesting development in Texas, wouldn't you say - a single person rigging 7,000 odd votes (claimed)? Would only take a small number of those sorts of people in some key areas to change the election result. 1,000 of those people in a Population of 300+ Million and that would account for the largest single voter turn-out in history.....
    You are so full off shit.
    The biggest proponent of fake news isnt mainstream media, It's the fringe fucking idiots who start a youtube channel/website acting like they know something special. In reality they are just targeting gullible fucking idiots like yourself.
    As you are not a citizen of this most excellent country that will never be far enough to the right for you. Perhaps you might like to fuck off to the country you are a citizen of? I'm sure they must have far more relaxed gun laws there.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    You are so full off shit.
    The biggest proponent of fake news isnt mainstream media, It's the fringe fucking idiots who start a youtube channel/website acting like they know something special. In reality they are just targeting gullible fucking idiots like yourself.
    As you are not a citizen of this most excellent country that will never be far enough to the right for you. Perhaps you might like to fuck off to the country you are a citizen of? I'm sure they must have far more relaxed gun laws there.
    You obviously haven't been attentive over the last 4 years ffs

There are thousands examples of MSM flat face lying to the general. NZ MSM has been doing it all this week for goodness sake with respect to whatt is happening over in the US for goodness sake lol.

What is that? The Coventry kid and the so called "recon ranger"

AOC in front of a empty parking ot saying it was in front of an immigration detention center you say..

How about the "Gay Tupok"..

Southern immigrants "thousands" of miles from the US border you say? That can't right they are camp across the border barrier fence and pushing though border blockades...

And tons and tons more lol

Just saying....

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    You obviously haven't been attentive over the last 4 years ffs
    Yeah probably. Been busy knitting.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Yeah probably. Been busy knitting.
    Will fit in well with the other wrinkled moaning old crows.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    I believe the word you are looking for is Y O U R.

I'm glad I could help out.

You have got to be careful when posting in this thread or else pritch will be on your back like Quasimodos hump on his huntched back.

Just saying...
    Editing a post a member made when you reply to their post is an old trick. I've even done it to you.

Just saying ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    You sought clarification, I provided it.

No one else (either through apathy or comprehension) raised this, so....
    You were wrong, I corrected you.

Your point is ... ???

Just saying ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Thread Information