Page 19 of 382 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by RDJ View Post
    And yet - you keep telling us you do not care what other people think.

You need to reboot your reflexive responses to reflect reality. Suggesting that for your mental health, you FW.
    Hmm quote me.

It's not me telling other folk what to think or post.

You see it is the Trumpaphobic Snowflakes who initially tell folk to f***k off, go away, we can't hear you, call you names, say you a mently ill, false allegations etc etc. Some of us just respond in kind.... It is fun doing that. It seems some twits can't handle that and cry. Tough luck.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Except that's not it at all.

It's that they could be mailed IN after Election Night, with some states not having a system of Postmarking postal ballots so that the ones that were MAILED after the Election can be discarded.

This is what I mean by Half-Truths masquerading as objective fact.
    Not half truths just ignorant blather from a been nowhere done nothing stupid old fool.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Not half truths just ignorant blather from a been nowhere done nothing stupid old fool.
    I concur. Poor thing misses his 2016 thread. Even wined to Mods to reinstate it

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Stylo View Post
    Funny how the how the Trump supporters always attack the comments. Never a progressive word about Trump . Never a word about how this guy has improved things.
    Well, since you asked:

Open in Incognito mode to bypass paywall

This is from the NYT - so hardly a pro-trump outlet - most of the claims are true and despite attempts to minimize or editorialise, even the ones where a different view is taken (in accordance to the Anti-Trump party line so prevalent in the NYT), it's still a very impressive list.

Then there's the biggies: Talking to North Korea, The deal in the Middle-east, Not starting any new wars, withdrawing US troops from overseas, Banning the teaching of insidious doctrines such as Critical Race Theory and instead proposing a patriotic form of Education.

Interestingly enough on the Middle-East, no one knew about it until the Deal was announced, compared with almost every other politician where there is a great fan-fare and spectacle of 'going into talks' etc.

It makes you wonder what else he's got simmering away. It's also interesting because when the North Korea meeting was done, that was accompanied by the usual pomp and ceremony of Politicians wanting to be seen to be getting things done.

There's a degree of speculation as to whether or not the silence on the Middle-East deal was Trump changing his tack to suit the sensibilities of the audience he was working with.

Quote Originally Posted by Stylo View Post
    Thanks to Donald, the world is in a worst place than it's ever been in decades. Fact.
    And how do you come to that conclusion?

By what Metric are you defining 'Worst' and of those things, how many of them are the God Emperor's fault Directly?
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Well, since you asked:

This is from the NYT - so hardly a pro-trump outlet - most of the claims are true and despite attempts to minimize or editorialise, even the ones where a different view is taken (in accordance to the Anti-Trump party line so prevalent in the NYT), it's still a very impressive list.

Then there's the biggies: Talking to North Korea, The deal in the Middle-east, Not starting any new wars, withdrawing US troops from overseas, Banning the teaching of insidious doctrines such as Critical Race Theory and instead proposing a patriotic form of Education.

Interestingly enough on the Middle-East, no one knew about it until the Deal was announced, compared with almost every other politician where there is a great fan-fare and spectacle of 'going into talks' etc.

It makes you wonder what else he's got simmering away. It's also interesting because when the North Korea meeting was done, that was accompanied by the usual pomp and ceremony of Politicians wanting to be seen to be getting things done.

There's a degree of speculation as to whether or not the silence on the Middle-East deal was Trump changing his tack to suit the sensibilities of the audience he was working with.

By what Metric are you defining 'Worst' and of those things, how many of them are the God Emperor's fault Directly?
    And the children wait......

...for an answer.

Bike
    I Ride No More
    Well, since you asked:

Thanks for the link. Interesting reading.

Though I have to admit that I'd be a little more interested in a list of the Executive Signing Orders that he has unilaterally signed off on.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking01 View Post

Though I have to admit that I'd be a little more interested in a list of the Executive Signing Orders that he has unilaterally signed off on.
    I believed they were anounced at the time Trump signed them.

You see he is not like Obama.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking01 View Post

Interesting? Nah.

Trump gave Kim everything he wanted and got zero in return. So much for the great deal maker.

The Middle East Peace Deal? A peace agreement between some countries who were not at war? Underwhelming.

In the immortal words of his then Secretary of State,
    "He's a fucking moron."

Just type 'Trump signs executive order ' into the search engine of choice you'll get a list.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    This from Twitter. It's self explanatory. Hagar is running for the Senate in Texas.

'A pro-Cornyn Super PAC is using a photo of my tattoos to make me seem "radical." That's pretty funny to me.

You think I'm ashamed of them? They cover my shrapnel wounds from when my helicopter was shot down. They're a mark of my service to our country. I'm damn proud of them.'
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hagar.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	217.3 KB 
ID:	347321  
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Interesting? Nah.

Trump gave Kim everything he wanted and got zero in return. So much for the great deal maker.

The Middle East Peace Deal? A peace agreement between some countries who were not at war? Underwhelming.

In the immortal words of his then Secretary of State,
    "He's a fucking moron."

Just type 'Trump signs executive order ' into the search engine of choice you'll get a list.
    "What has Trump Done? Nothing!:

Well, here's a List.

"It's not interesting, It's underwhelming"

How's the cake you are trying to eat, there, Pritch? Moist?

I mean, There's being uncharitable and then there's outright denialism.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    This from Twitter. It's self explanatory. Hagar is running for the Senate in Texas.

'A pro-Cornyn Super PAC is using a photo of my tattoos to make me seem "radical." That's pretty funny to me.

You think I'm ashamed of them? They cover my shrapnel wounds from when my helicopter was shot down. They're a mark of my service to our country. I'm damn proud of them.'
    I don't think it's the Tattoos per se, I'd say it's more likely the allegory to Rosie the Welder and the associated political views of the people who hold her to be an Icon.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    "Senator Lindsey Graham, a Trump ally and chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee, told Fox & Friends on Thursday: "If Republicans lose we will accept the result. If the Supreme Court rules in favour of Joe Biden, I will accept that result."

That's not very comforting since the Republicans will dominate the Supreme Court 6 to 3 by then if Miss Lindsey has anything to do with it.

Maybe the Democrats should impeach Trump again, instead of just talking about it. Pelosi says they have other arrows in their quiver. I'm concerned some of her arrows may be blunt.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    "Senator Lindsey Graham, a Trump ally and chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee, told Fox & Friends on Thursday: "If Republicans lose we will accept the result. If the Supreme Court rules in favour of Joe Biden, I will accept that result."

That's not very comforting since the Republicans will dominate the Supreme Court 6 to 3 by then if Miss Lindsey has anything to do with it.

Maybe the Democrats should impeach Trump again, instead of just talking about it. Pelosi says they have other arrows in their quiver. I'm concerned some of her arrows may be blunt.

Thread Information