Page 157 of 381 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 5712

Thread: Trump

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    ... and yet despite everyone being in place he still lost the election even though he had at least 4 years to plan it. Jog on wilfred.
    Sorry, I'm having difficulty comprehending your "logic". How does something Trump did only days ago effect an election that took place in November?

Never mind, I really don't want to know.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Sorry, I'm having difficulty comprehending your "logic". How does something Trump did only days ago effect an election that took place in November?

Of course you're having difficulty, you're clearly a dumbass. I responded to a post that did not limit the number, nor timescale, of Trump placing officials in power. You did that all by your dumbass self.

NOW you know. You are a dumbass.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    It's easy. Put him on ignore too. Nothing sensible, logical, or even entertaining comes from that account.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    In your scenario, yes.

But a Coup? A serious attempt to overthrow the government and seize the levers of Power? That is stretching much further than the sleeve permits.
    haha, trust you to twist my words around to suit your "view".

I've noticed when it comes to your standard of proof for right wing shit, it is about as high as Trump tower, but any left shit it is suddenly about as high as Bidens basement

See Trumps farewell rally attracted only 200 supporters, a fast dwindling number as former maga madness types are coming back to their senses - there is hope for you yet. Baby steps and all that

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Of course you're having difficulty, you're clearly a dumbass. I responded to a post that did not limit the number, nor timescale, of Trump placing officials in power. You did that all by your dumbass self.

NOW you know. You are a dumbass.
    The meaning of the words "final days" seem to have eluded you completely, and you think I'm a dumb arse? Instead of posting uninformed nonsense here, you might work on your spelling?

The first posts of yours that i saw indicated you should be on my ignore list. So be it.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    It's easy. Put him on ignore too. Nothing sensible, logical, or even entertaining comes from that account.
    Yeah, it's sad. All the arseholes seemed to be having a time out, so I deleted my ignore list. One by one they are reappearing, and so my ignore list slowly grows again.

Ah well...

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    Bullshit. Apples vs Oranges.
    I hold my opinion. You are entitled to yours. I prefer Banana's. Your point is ... ???

This was an attempted self- coup. Designed to keep him in power.
    Maybe. But doomed to failure before it began. As I've already stated ... GOOD help is hard to find ...

Fiona Hill - ex CIA international affairs expert who I suspect has organised a couple of coups in her time there spells out the classic steps in an article in the Guardian, Which i can't link to.
    Oh dear, how sad, never mind. If you can't find the link ... it cant be important ...

Demonise the press - enemies of the people.Place loyalists in positions of power. Cast doubt on the election process - and try to change the results. Refuse to acknowledge defeat. And keep lying....The big lie told often enough will be believed by enough people.
    Sometimes it works. This time it didn't. AGAIN ... your point is .. ???

Then wind up the mob.....
    Winding things up means it should go like clockwork. It didn't. Wrong mob maybe ...

If trump had the balls to actually lead the assault on the Capitol the scary thing is that it may have succeeded. With a President leading it in person there would have been enough confusion about chain of command that IMO a hell of a lot of politicians would have been either arrested or dead.
    He might have been hurt. He wont like getting hurt. So he gets the dirty jobs done by those that won't matter if they die in the process. Such people are rare in this day and age. As I have already stated ... weight of numbers in the coup process, and an absolute desire of ALL those involved to get the result they want. Even if it results in their death. That last bit is not generally a result most would be happy with. And do their level best to AVOID.

You might have a think about the possibility of how much he paid various people to carry out the actions they did. Or promises made to some/all involved.

Donald is a talker. Not a leader. If he was ... he'd still be in power. With or without a coup. ...

No, it probably wouldn't have lasted - but it might have.
    So ... doubt exists in YOUR own head. And your ideas of a successful result were based ... depended on ... "if's" ...

Isn't hindsight a wonderful thing ...

A pity Donald didn't have it ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, it's sad. All the arseholes seemed to be having a time out, so I deleted my ignore list. One by one they are reappearing, and so my ignore list slowly grows again.

Ah well...
    My Grandmother told me once (That's all it took) to never ignore anybody. It is better to know what they are saying at all times.

What your options are to do and/or say after that ... is up to you to decide.

Not liking what some people say about you (sometimes) is normal. BUT ... I see the KB ignore function as head in the sand approach.

It might suit those with a fragile mentality. Those precious one's that don't like/can't stand hearing things they don't like.

I'm too old to care what some think of me. Even if they're right ...

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries

From the success of actually winning/buying his election ... he had four years to plan/buy the next winning one.

Perhaps he should have held his coup a little sooner. Perhaps ... Declare Martial law.

What could have possibly gone wrong .. ??

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    It might suit those with a fragile mentality. Those precious one's that don't like/can't stand hearing things they don't like.
    That's one way of looking at it. There are a few people who don't seem to come here to discuss anything worthwhile, their basic motivation appears to be to offend people. A psychiatrist could probably explain their problems, and be very well paid to do so. I'm not paid to spend time on them so I don't. The ones I'm thinking of have nothing worthwhile to offer, so insead of reading their bilge I can read something more entertaining or useful.

The numbers are not large. currently two, plus there are a couple of others currently missing in action. If you want to read their rubbish feel free. I'd rather spend my time on something else.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    The meaning of the words "final days" seem to have eluded you completely, and you think I'm a dumb arse? Instead of posting uninformed nonsense here, you might work on your spelling?

The first posts of yours that i saw indicated you should be on my ignore list. So be it.
    It didn't allude me at all. I used the word dumbass for a reason. Americanisation n all nat no. That you needed to change the context to try to make some point that didn't need to be made, isn't surprising. You have fuck all in the way of logic, reason and or common sense to mount anywhere near a cogent argument where YOU do not believe a certain thing to be. That's how children carry on, you know, like Dave. My mistake was thinking you otherwise ...

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    From the success of actually winning/buying his election ... he had four years to plan/buy the next winning one.

Perhaps he should have held his coup a little sooner. Perhaps ... Declare Martial law.

What could have possibly gone wrong .. ??
    Maybe the objective wasn't to win.

I don't think he's quite that bonkers... failing that though, I also highly doubt that he was in sole charge of making such moves.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    haha, trust you to twist my words around to suit your "view".
    I twisted nothing - I took you at face value then pointed out there is something in your scenario that no one has yet produced an equivalent of in reality.

I've noticed when it comes to your standard of proof for right wing shit, it is about as high as Trump tower, but any left shit it is suddenly about as high as Bidens basement
    Okay - let's put this to the test, shall we? If this was a Coup (The 'Left Wing Shit' position), then how would you define the CHAZ (The 'Right Wing Shit' position) - and for reference:

https://i0.wp.com/www.opindia.com/wp...6/chaz-USA.jpg.

There, you have a written statement of secession, not mere intent.

I'll be charitable, I'll let you set the rules, but I'll apply them and then we'll compare notes.

See Trumps farewell rally attracted only 200 supporters, a fast dwindling number as former maga madness types are coming back to their senses - there is hope for you yet. Baby steps and all that
    We'll see, one way or another it's bound to be interesting.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Suzuki GSX-s1000F 2016
    Dont think I will read this thread anymore.

I enjoyed reading and trying to understand what others were writing but without 100% success. I agreed with some members, I could tel where they were coming from. Some others? no.

trump sure gave grist for the mill.

A couple of old quotes I like are:
    " A wise man once said nothing"
    "when the debate is over slander becomes the tool of the loser"

Now off to look at the Biden thread...I hope it is good.

Oh and I am going on a motorcycle ride on Saturday.....Napier to Taihape and back.

Thread Information