Page 102 of 381 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 5712

Thread: Trump

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    I like that he's unrehearsed and unrefined. It is pretty comedic without question at times, but hey, if you can't manage to get passed the messenger, you're not exactly Einstein yourself and should probably stay away from green houses.
    And no, of course I'm nothing like Einstein. That guy was an absolute genius.

He'd make all of us look stupid.

Whereas you just need you to make you look stupid.

We could have a vote here, to which of us was smarter, but that would be a bit meaningless as it would just be a popularity contest.

Which you would also lose, but are so socially unaware, you would be surprised I'm sure.

But you must have gotten used to that with your last venture into local politics. What on earth were you thinking?
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Obsolete ones.

So much hot air.

Manopausal.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    And no, of course I'm nothing like Einstein. That guy was an absolute genius.

He'd make all of us look stupid.

Whereas you just need you to make you look stupid.

We could have a vote here, to which of us was smarter, but that would be a bit meaningless as it would just be a popularity contest.

Which you would also lose, but are so socially unaware, you would be surprised I'm sure.

But you must have gotten used to that with your last venture into local politics. What on earth were you thinking?
    Thanks Dr Dave. I have no need to look smart. I have no need to be popular. I have no need to be successful. But please continue to introduce your projection of me to the class... some might say, please continue to introduce the inner you, but that's a way ahead of your time.

What was I thinking? Easy. The way things are set up we're all going to die. I thought I'd see if the public are aware of it yet enough to address the problems. Clearly not, still. The truth isn't popular, but it is still the well evidenced truth. Stand up or shut the fuck up would be an apt thing to say at this point, but I can see that you guys prefer living on your knees... so long as you're kneeling the the heads of others that are standing on the shoulders of others, coz then you're a smarter, a morer successful Person than others who is popular because they're smart and successful There is a bright side, but alas, that requires the ability to get over oneself... somewhat ironically something Persons have a very hard time with for a great variety of reasons. None of them truly good reasons in the brining shite of day, but hey, the crowd needs you to say certain things so that you look smarter than them and so on... Ohhhhhhhhhhh I could write a memoir right now
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Your constant fallback position to this point....

Only serves to show how great Trump has been at Winning.
    Can you believe this people.
    Can you.
    They say I talk like a fourth grader.
    Well what I say must be so great, so tremendous, that people have to listen.
    We're winning so much, everywhere, your going to get tired of us winning.
    Yes
    Tired of winning so much.
    That's great
    We're making America great again, by winning.
    We're winning so much, so many tremendous wins.
    A win for Trump! Oh, wait, it is yet another loss.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fed...new-applicants

Bike
    BSA A10
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh I could write a memoir right now
    It'd be just as shit as the crap you spout on here
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    Twowheeled
    Thanks Dr Dave. I have no need to look smart. I have no need to be popular. I have no need to be successful. But please continue to introduce your projection of me to the class... some might say, please continue to introduce the inner you, but that's a way ahead of your time.

What was I thinking? Easy. The way things are set up we're all going to die. I thought I'd see if the public are aware of it yet enough to address the problems. Clearly not, still. The truth isn't popular, but it is still the well evidenced truth. Stand up or shut the fuck up would be an apt thing to say at this point, but I can see that you guys prefer living on your knees... so long as you're kneeling the the heads of others that are standing on the shoulders of others, coz then you're a smarter, a morer successful Person than others who is popular because they're smart and successful There is a bright side, but alas, that requires the ability to get over oneself... somewhat ironically something Persons have a very hard time with for a great variety of reasons. None of them truly good reasons in the brining shite of day, but hey, the crowd needs you to say certain things so that you look smarter than them and so on... Ohhhhhhhhhhh I could write a memoir right now
    Why do you think you are better than us?

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    What you need to understand with Mashy is he wants a system where everyone sits around smoking dope getting paid a full wage while others support him.
    he wants a world where there is no consumerism but he still wants stuff like primo pharma grade weed and subpar KFC.
    id suggest you put it on 1.5
    https://www.beachfm.co.nz/podcast/ep...ll-independant
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    It wouldn't be about what I've spouted, but moreover the stupidity that I've witnessed... duh... and that has been very entertaining. Thank you.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPenguin View Post
    Is that what I think? Well that's news to me. I'd say stop thinking that I Am thinking that, because I Am not... but I hold out not great hope that any of you are capable of such a thing given the evidence of the last long time. Don't get me wrong it was fun watching people flap their gums with regards to what THEY think I mean or why THEY say I posted something, and it still is to an extent... but it did get boring, that's all. No better nor worse than any of ya, just your thinking that that's what I think that's in the way. Meh, not my problem bruv.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Which is precisely why people dont like you mashy. Take a lesson.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Which is precisely why people dont like you mashy. Take a lesson.
    Waaah waaah waaah people on the internet don't like me. You thinking that I think that I Am better than you is fucking ridiculous. I pointed this out to a forum member, who PM'd me with the same caring thoughts as your post there a good few years ago, that I Am not responsible for what you think Is, especially when I know the opposite to be true. Some people grasp that what I Am saying is actually true i.e. I do not consider myself better than anyone. Take a lesson, Dave.

Bike
    Twowheeled
    Waaah waaah waaah people on the internet don't like me. You thinking that I think that I Am better than you is fucking ridiculous. I pointed this out to a forum member, who PM'd me with the same caring thoughts as your post there a good few years ago, that I Am not responsible for what you think Is, especially when I know the opposite to be true. Some people grasp that what I Am saying is actually true i.e. I do not consider myself better than anyone. Take a lesson, Dave.
    Well I didn't say I didn't like you, just asked why you think you are somehow superior. Your superiority complex is strong.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Well I didn't say I didn't like you, just asked why you think you are somehow superior. Your superiority complex is strong.
    lol... maybe I only look superior because your inferiority complex is stronger than my superiority complex ... unless the echo chamber decides otherwise of course.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Another one.

OANN: Biden and Harris Executed by Firing Squad Led by Trump (guaranteed true GOP news)

"The claim that President Trump is going after traitors were also confirmed this week by retired US Army Major Jeffrey Prather, founder of the Warriorschool, that since 1995, has trained the US Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force, and Coast Guard special forces, as well as most US federal law enforcement agencies such the FBI, DHS, US Marshals and Border Patrol."

"Warns that the left-wing backlash against Trump’s victory will result in bloodshed that cannot be avoided.".

Thread Information