Page 90 of 381 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 5712

Thread: Trump

Bike
    Exercycle
    With no declared war, there's got to be a lesser charge. Like manslaughter vs murder.
    But - as when Nixon was pardoned - Americans have no appetite for seeing a President charged. Or so the popular wisdom goes.
    In this case I'd think you'd see a particularly nasty civil war in some areas.

The lawyer - ex the Trump team - who's bringing the case in Georgia is also bringing one in Michigan. If she's spelled it correctly.

For a very informative - and IMO amusing - writeup on what happened in Michigan and why it'll be tossed out, have a look at the piece on Politico.
    The GOP there couldn't find their arse with a map.

I'd suspect most of the alleged shit in Georgia stems from the same sort of ignorance.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    i was being somewhat flippant, but if they have found he has made statements or changed the foreign policy so as not to be in the best interests of the USA is he was being blackmailed or bribed n regards to Syria or turkey, and Russia. Surely it's still treason.

i had a look and interesting stuff
    https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?...2C000%3B%20and

that's an or rather then an AND.
    A lot of that would apply to the lawless riots and protests by anti trumps/antifa/blm etc...,

That’s why the CHAZ groupies quickly changed their name to CHOP, cause setting up an “autonomous” zone was an own goal 100% rebellion charge right there and the rest.

God it was great to see them destroyed by their own hypocrisy... building a border wall, stop and checking people for ID, having an armed warlord shooting their own and calling the police when the homeless kept stealing their food LMFAO
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Keeping things in perspective for both sides and pretty much my view to on political sideshows.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    A lot of that would apply to the lawless riots and protests by anti trumps/antifa/blm etc...,

That’s why the CHAZ groupies quickly changed their name to CHOP, cause setting up an “autonomous” zone was an own goal 100% rebellion charge right there and the rest.

God it was great to see them destroyed by their own hypocrisy... building a border wall, stop and checking people for ID, having an armed warlord shooting their own and calling the police when the homeless kept stealing their food LMFAO

Is it possible any of that could be translated into English? Or is that more of that alternate reality stuff?
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Keeping things in perspective for both sides and pretty much my view to on political sideshows.
    Love George! I remember mourning his death back in 2008, sad times...
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Oh dear, another one bites the dust. By 3 Republican appointed judges no less.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fed...ing-procedures

I really hope this does go to the supreme court so his 3 appointees can take a fat smelly dump on Trump.

Bike
    I Ride No More
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    No, as in bullets. "Bang! You're dead."

At first I thought Trump hadn't thought this through. If there's a god he should be the first customer. Quarter of a million dead and counting, yet still he does nothing.

A few years ago the (Danish?) manufacturer of the drug the US used for lethal injections banned export of the drug to countries that used it thus. The various US states tried to reverse engineer the drug with limited success. There have been some horrendous executions, people in agony, others toook ages to die. It has finally dawned on somebody that what they are doing is not working. Trump to the rescue, bring back firing squads - and the electric chair.

There is, however, another possibility that hasn't yet occurred to the simple minded, inbred, fuck ups...

That may seem a bit strong but I'm still on my first glass of wine.
    No Danes involved here.

https://www.chemistryworld.com/news/...001789.article

https://www.euronews.com/2019/07/29/...orting-to-them

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking01 View Post
    No Danes involved here.
    Try here: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ital-death-row
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    I Ride No More
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Conceded.

At least the article provides a little background on what then transpired.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Speaking of conceded, nope, still won't accept the truth!

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/300169...rove-his-votes
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    I really hope this does go to the supreme court so his 3 appointees can take a fat smelly dump on Trump.
    That DiaperDon's three most recent SCOTUS appointments voted to let Catholics and Jews die in numbers because "the First Amendment," doesn't breed confidence.

What is the score now, 1 from 40?

The hashtag #DiaperDon has been trending on Twitter in most English speaking countries, including this one apparently. We can assume he's seen it because he posted this on Twitter:
    "For purposes of National Security, Section 230 must be immediately terminated!!!"

Section 230 is the US law that protects Internet site owners such as Facebook, Twitter, etc from being sued over what people post on their site. Without it the 'Net as we know it would cease to exist.

I believe this is the performance that earned him the #DiaperDon hashtag. The petulance is exceeded only by the bullshit.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVR2_JyVzHE

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Now we know why US Secretary of State Pompeo has been loitering in the Middle East, and why B52s flew there recently.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/27/top-...assinated.html

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Keep fighting diaper don, you will receive a set of silver bracelets as your eviction present
    https://i.stuff.co.nz/world/30016999...rove-his-votes

Thread Information