Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good Morning KB members! What are we offended about today.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakie View Post
    I am now officially offended by people who post stuff they have a feeling is right or re-post stuff someone else said on the internet WITHOUT FACT-CHECKING. Funny thing is that I got through the whole election campaign without getting more than mildly agitated by it but this morning someone posted something having said "just off the top of my head, I think ...." and was wrong, that really got me grumpy and it was just on the gardening forum I belong to.

And yes, I realise the irony of posting the above on Kiwibiker!
    Notice how anything that needs “fact checking” usually aligns with material that doesn’t portray the extreme left in a good light?

Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Not quite offended (as I have to respect someone before their opinion or actions matter to my world) but when confronting a suspicious visitor I was presented with a giant QR code when asking for their credentials....
    The 1C individual may as well just unfurled a Bolshevik flag...
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    CT110 Super Cub - postie bike
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPenguin View Post
    I don't think I have ever been offended.
    Mate. Posting that on KB is an open invitation for people to try. But not me. I don't like offending people you ... you .... see, I can't do it. Except for Advance NZ people. I seem to do that without even trying.
    Grow older but never grow up

Bike
    Twowheeled
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakie View Post
    Mate. Posting that on KB is an open invitation for people to try. But not me. I don't like offending people you ... you .... see, I can't do it. Except for Advance NZ people. I seem to do that without even trying.
    They are welcome to try.

As for AdvanceNZ people, they are just funny, I actually pity them.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    I'm offended when some former presidents are held in higher regard than Trump despite the fact that each kicked off, added to, several rounds of genocide/MASS exodus using lies. There were no WMD's. There was no Sarin. There never fucking is according to the evidence. Just bullshit propaganda and lies to somehow justify sending people overseas to kill and die for. Until Trump goes genocidal, I will hold him in higher regard than Peace Prize Obama by a looooooooooong way... and I consider him the "best" of that bunch (charisma and no other reason).
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    I'm offended when some former presidents are held in higher regard than Trump despite the fact that each kicked off, added to, several rounds of genocide/MASS exodus using lies. There were no WMD's. There was no Sarin. There never fucking is according to the evidence. Just bullshit propaganda and lies to somehow justify sending people overseas to kill and die for. Until Trump goes genocidal, I will hold him in higher regard than Peace Prize Obama by a looooooooooong way... and I consider him the "best" of that bunch (charisma and no other reason).
    Trump got more than 119 votes.
    Trump has killed more of his own people with Covid than all the wars have killed his citizens since ww2
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Thread Information