Thread: Where do I find Kawasaki Green powdercoating for wheels?

Bike
    gsxr1000

Where do I find Kawasaki Green powdercoating for wheels?

Hi All
    have had a KR1 in the back of my shed slowing returning itself back to nature and am in the process of reversing all of the neglect and now need to do something with the wheels.

My local powerdercoaters say they only have the colours they have and so I wondered if someone could point me in the right direction for getting these wheels back to factory fresh

https://imgur.com/UH3ErpJ

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by geezagillard View Post
    Hi All
    have had a KR1 in the back of my shed slowing returning itself back to nature and am in the process of reversing all of the neglect and now need to do something with the wheels.

My local powerdercoaters say they only have the colours they have and so I wondered if someone could point me in the right direction for getting these wheels back to factory fresh
    If you're looking for performance gains with your wheel's ... powder coating isn't always the best option.

In fact it's much heavier than any other protectant ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Long as you are not worried about performance go and see these guys, they did The Coal Burners every little bits, rims, swing arm (original grey). Semi gloss Black and clear on the rims, took 3 processes to get them the right colour.
    If they haven't got a colour they find it. The Coal Burner has been restored from the ground up coming up ten years ago now and all of her powder coated bits are still looking just like new. She's been around since then to I can promise you that.
    Good guys.

http://www.procoat.co.nz/
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Thread Information