Thread: Love affair with my leather gear

Bike
    kb

Love affair with my leather gear

Twice a month on a sunday I end up on some kind pub crawl with a couple of mates ( light beers only of course) Coming into the intense summer heat the full leathers will have to go. My mates normally wear denim, but i end up in my old rugby shorts, a singlet and my leather jacket ( which i take off at the pub). I guess what im getting to is can I access some kind of formula to put inside my leathers that can make sweat cold?
    I know that some construction clothing have this feature and its lasts for 100 washes.
    Please help!

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by Kb2020dope View Post
    Twice a month on a sunday I end up on some kind pub crawl with a couple of mates ( light beers only of course) Coming into the intense summer heat the full leathers will have to go. My mates normally wear denim, but i end up in my old rugby shorts, a singlet and my leather jacket ( which i take off at the pub). I guess what im getting to is can I access some kind of formula to put inside my leathers that can make sweat cold?
    I know that some construction clothing have this feature and its lasts for 100 washes.
    Please help!
    No. I understand your problem - been like that for me for 47 years .. I never found a solution ..

I also have gortex gear and Draggin jeans - much cooler when you stop - but long distance I always wear my leathers and stopping in summer is very hot .. .
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    If your fetish is only for leather ... get a lighter thickness of leather trou.

You can get vests with refrigeration/cooling systems built into them ... that you plug into your bike electrical system.
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Yamaha MT09 Tracer
    housewives in leather... now there's a great publication.
    'the stickiest situation since sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun'

Cpt Edmund Blackadder

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    once on a trip back home to Whangaparaoa, it was boiling hot.

So I pulled over at one of the beaches, put my gear on top of my bike, stripped down to my boxers, walked into the sea, dunked myself, then by the time I walked back to put my leathers back on - my core temperature was just right.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Thread Information