Thread: Civil action done best

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries

Civil action done best

I admire these peoples choice of protest!

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20231115_225739.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	354020

Anyone tried this sort of stuff ?????

Years ago there was a brand of spray that worked in daylight hours as well?

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    1999 Yamaha R1
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    I admire these peoples choice of protest!

I was in London recently and could not believe how clean the air was. So yeah, a bit rough if you own a pre-2014 diesel or an old petrol vehicle, but I expect ULEZ will stay.

Sent from my SM-S906E using Tapatalk

Bike
    yamaha rd350A 1974
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20231115_225739.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	354020

Anyone tried this sort of stuff ?????

Years ago there was a brand of spray that worked in daylight hours as well?
    i remember when sticking cd's on your front bumper was supposed to work for speeding. then my pals all had these speed camera detection units that beeped even when passing supermarket doors.
    i once got nicked for making my bikes number plate so dirty it was unreadable.
    and 2 yrs ago i got a summons for not paying a dart charge, toll ? turned out the computer had read the number wrong. same van but one digit out.
    and then 2 months ago i got pulled over for having no tax and on sorn. the cops number plate reading software had misread my number by one digit due to a hairline cracked number plate.
    he said get it sorted. i jokingly replied or i could just leave it so as to evade any speeding or toll cameras. he said just get it fixed.

i havent

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Yep very cool watched that other day forgot to post it.

As Winston in George Orwell 1984 said we must throw ourselves upon the gears of the machine to stop it. Sadly here I think kiwis are too distracted by rugby and beer to muster up such clever work.

This will be a passing phase soon vehicles will have digital transponder ID and your licence will be on your phone connected to your bank account.

People need to realise the pollution thing is just a smokescreen for the final goal of ending private vehicle ownership. The elite have lost control of the “ narrative” (media) now it’s gone digital, their only last control of the masses is to keep us confined to our modern day plantations.

Just look at the trouble that brewed and mobilised so quickley with covid protests and now the latest anti war stuff. Humanity and civilisation is at one of those pivotal tipping points of change whether it’s good or bad we don’t know yet but widespread unrest seems so common now.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    It was on the good
    A bit early in the day to be on the turps?

Bike
    2005 Z750S
    Ha. Watched "Fair Go" last week, and they had a bit where the new old-style black with metal characters plates can't be read by cameras (or cops) in certain light as the black is actually quite reflective and washes out the details.

I think it was said they'd stopped selling them for now - so too late to try that.

(Weirdly, the problem apparently came to light by being reported by a some guy with an old Falcon ... who has home-made black plates that he admitted to being ticketed for more than once.)
    Measure once, cut twice. Practice makes perfect.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moise View Post
    I expect ULEZ will stay.
    Very likely. It was originally a Boris Johnson (Tory) plan, continued by Sadiq Khan (Labour).
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by pzkpfw View Post
    Ha. Watched "Fair Go" last week, and they had a bit where the new old-style black with metal characters plates can't be read by cameras (or cops) in certain light as the black is actually quite reflective and washes out the details.

I think it was said they'd stopped selling them for now - so too late to try that.

(Weirdly, the problem apparently came to light by being reported by a some guy with an old Falcon ... who has home-made black plates that he admitted to being ticketed for more than once.)
    Still available - https://www.kiwiplates.nz/

Thread Information