Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ten years tick tock the bell tolls for NZ petrol power

Bike
    Twowheeled
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    WhatÂ’s most disturbing is the idea to abolish coal fired boilers at hospitals.

So in a major disaster your local hospital is going to be one frosty hell hole death trap.
    Yes I know they will have back up generators but they only last so long.

Even Stalin wouldnÂ’t decommission such a sensible source of high density stored energy.
    This is the end folks... come 2025 we are going to be massively taxed on petrol powered vehicles.
    The average joe is going to have to Uber everywhere wearing s gimp mask (public transport) as ow I g own vehicle even electric will be too expensive.
    The price of electricity will have quadrupled by then.
    We are adding NO real new capacity to the grid yet they think all these sparky cars are going to get recharged.
    And fuck me how much juice is electric heating for hospitals going to draw alone!!!!Â’
    Oh and those lovely smart meters will switch shit on and off in your house and DECIDE for you what devices get power based on your Chinese style social media credit score.
    Oh you want to run your three phase welder at 12pm to fix your stock car for tommorow races, flick no days Jacinda her chariot needs recharging....
    Our economy will be fucked, businesses with current freehold petrol powered gear will be forced to waste money going electric reducing their competiveness.
    Transport costs will skyrocket. Many heavy trucks are double shifted, they arenÂ’t earning money sitting there plugged into a charger.
    But itÂ’s not about the environment anyway, this is just another communist tool to begin the mass starvation for their population control goal.
    You forgot to mention chemtrails and 1080.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPenguin View Post
    You forgot to mention chemtrails and 1080.
    5g and the Kraken deserve a mention, too.

Bring on the future I say. The last few hundred years have been a helluva ride, yet, here we are, the most prolific we have ever been.

The way I read it, the conversion to low / non polluting vehicles is what is available new. Nobody is going to force us to scrap petrol vehicles at any point, they will just make it incrementally more expensive to use them.

Now is a good time to do some crystal ball gazing and take an investment stab at future energy generation projects and related industries.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    Twowheeled
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    5g and the Kraken deserve a mention, too.

Bring on the future I say. The last few hundred years have been a helluva ride, yet, here we are, the most prolific we have ever been.

The way I read it, the conversion to low / non polluting vehicles is what is available new. Nobody is going to force us to scrap petrol vehicles at any point, they will just make it incrementally more expensive to use them.

Now is a good time to do some crystal ball gazing and take an investment stab at future energy generation projects and related industries.
    Yup already starting to buy shares in clean energy

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...I'd invest in shovels and wheelbarrows myself...they will be more a necessary item than anything else...even if it's to move all the bullshit that is being sold by , 'better for the welfare of the planet', merchants and shysters...utopia here we come...

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Nobody is going to force us to scrap petrol vehicles at any point, they will just make it incrementally more expensive to use them.
    Incrementally.., on whose timeline?
    The entire govt fleet is going there by 2025, which means they are buying them now based on how long they take to action policy lol...
    Come 2025 Jacinda will say it’s time for public to act.
    A generation brainwashed will be entering university, instead of burning couches they will be rioting attacking petrol car owners.
    We’ve seen what rising tobacco taxes did. Armed robberies of dairies have exploded, meth heads are robbing people in street for burner phones to call their dealers.
    By 2030 we will see home invasions so some hoodie can get to
    Local tinnie house as they don’t be able to siphon gas anymore...

The trouble is it won’t stop at engines. Next your gas bbq be gone, no backyard fire pits either....
    You will be TOTALLY. reliant on the state who will decide how much angry pixies dance down your distribution board....
    Oh you went solar and spent mega bucks on batteries well NZ needs that to heat its hospitals so Jacinda will suck that dry by morning by executive order...
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    What clean energy is that?????

Please don’t tell me it’s wind or solar cause they as dirty as it gets....

Bike
    Twowheeled
    What clean energy is that?????

Please don’t tell me it’s wind or solar cause they as dirty as it gets....
    Hey, if you want to back a losing horse, be my guest.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Hey, if you want to back a losing horse, be my guest.
    I knew you would be unable to answer that question, thanks for proving me right

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Human opinion v's Evidence. Human opinion requires less of a capacity for critical thinking than applying the Evidence, coz opinion doesn't look further than the crowd... and off the cliff they go. Green new deal ...
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Twowheeled
    No point answering conspiracy theorists questions, it's a waste of time.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Incrementally.., on whose timeline?
    The entire govt fleet is going there by 2025, which means they are buying them now based on how long they take to action policy lol...
    Come 2025 Jacinda will say it’s time for public to act.
    A generation brainwashed will be entering university, instead of burning couches they will be rioting attacking petrol car owners.
    We’ve seen what rising tobacco taxes did. Armed robberies of dairies have exploded, meth heads are robbing people in street for burner phones to call their dealers.
    By 2030 we will see home invasions so some hoodie can get to
    Local tinnie house as they don’t be able to siphon gas anymore...

The trouble is it won’t stop at engines. Next your gas bbq be gone, no backyard fire pits either....
    You will be TOTALLY. reliant on the state who will decide how much angry pixies dance down your distribution board....
    Oh you went solar and spent mega bucks on batteries well NZ needs that to heat its hospitals so Jacinda will suck that dry by morning by executive order...
    I suspect the timeline will be dictated by economics and consumers rather than unpopular political pressure.

The move to EV's and continued development of clean power production should not lead to anarchy, I'm optimistic about that.

Banning BBQ"s might, though.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    No point answering conspiracy theorists questions, it's a waste of time.
    It’s not a conspiracy, it’s a simple engineering fact. Any item manufactured to produce something has a footprint.
    Have a google on neodenibium for the grunty magnets in wind turbines for starter...

Bike
    Twowheeled
    I suspect the timeline will be dictated by economics and consumers rather than unpopular political pressure.

The move to EV's and continued development of clean power production should not lead to anarchy, I'm optimistic about that.

Banning BBQ"s might, though.
    It's just transport, if something else powers it other than fossil fuels, it's not the end of the world.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    It's just transport, if something else powers it other than fossil fuels, it's not the end of the world.
    Yup, I'm looking forward to it.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    And just wait till all those electric cars get plugged in

Thread Information