Thread: Super Motards at Kart Tracks.

Bike
    suzuki

Super Motards at Kart Tracks.

From time to time on some kart tracks around nz Super Motards have raced on them. I have an idea this was the case at Taumaranui, anyone here ridden there or on any other kart tracks please?

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    No, but witnessed many times. Taumarunui even had a dirt section to the side. People like,. . . Brainfade. . Josh, hold on that's wrong, um Superbike rider from 90s, hurt his back. Think was with Bike Torque up there. Edit, Russell Josiah (sp?) Were involved.

Passed by the track a couple of days ago.

Were run at Kaitoke a few times but they have more sticky out bits so kart guys said no after some damage. We used to run them at the Slipway, but it's not a kart track per say.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    KX450 Motard/Flat Track KTM150SX H2R
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    From time to time on some kart tracks around nz Super Motards have raced on them. I have an idea this was the case at Taumaranui, anyone here ridden there or on any other kart tracks please?
    a few tracks have banned them, (noise was an issue, with consents also being a problem) i know Tauranga is like this, think Waitara is the same,

Taurmaranui did have a dirt section and was a real fun track, and i think still can be used (not sure) as above Russel and Acky from Bike Torque were the ones that ran it, I think its more an issue of who going to run it, rather than access there tho

Rosebank kart track have never been that keen on bikes on there, (although a few in the know have had goes on the track) but with Mt Wellington now shut the kart guys use it as much as they can. (they only get about 1 weekend every 3 weeks i beleive)

else where in the country im not sure what the deal is, i know the kart guys are always worried about damage the bikes cause when they crash tho,

Thread Information