Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: MotoGP 2021

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    A chunk of the Moto 3 field is starting from pit lane. Do they set up another grid in pit lane?

Rossi is starting from 21st on the grid. That's the furthest back he's been since Giberneau dobbed him in for sweeping the track. He might as well sweep the track again they can only put him back one place.

There was something of a sandstorm at one point. Teams were coating the surfaces of the air intakes with grease to catch some of the sand before it entered the airbox. That's gotta be a concern with the iimits on the number of engines available.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Bloody hell what a stunning GP !

Aaaaand
    Pedro Acosta nice one man

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Have just seen the 1st race (on Ch3 yesterday).
    Pleasantly surprised with the Yam win, but man those Ducs are going to be hard to hold out at other tracks. Esp with the new young blood Duc have..
    Any long straight or drag races out of very slow corners will make work hard for anyone not sat on a Ducati ?

Still hopeful the Petronas Yams can get up there.

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    Wow what a qualifying session that was. One JM very happy, the other JM not so much.
    An entertaining race and I'm pleased for the rookie that after leading most of the way he at least made the podium. The Ducati team riders must be starting to look over their shoulders. If they're looking for the Pramac riders they'd be looking the wrong way.

When was the last time the old feller finished a race outside the points? I hope he can get things sorted 'cause this is getting sad.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by mulletman View Post
    Bloody hell what a stunning GP !

Aaaaand
    I never thought I'd see a better ride than Binders from last to first, but that topped it.

Miller v Mir:

I hope it wasn't intentional but you can't exactly say Mirs hit on Miller wasn't slightly intentional, he'd have known when he biffed it in there that Miller would close the line, Miller was lucky to stay on board.
    I do understand the frustration of the Suzuki and Yamahas though, they need to be a bit rough else they'd never get through

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Bike
    77 XL250
    Miller v Mir incident carried more chance of injury than the handbags in the gravel during Moto3. That was embarrassing for both riders.
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadpole View Post
    Miller v Mir incident carried more chance of injury than the handbags in the gravel during Moto3. That was embarrassing for both riders.
    That whole race was simply dangerous, I hope they have words with their riders about weaving on the straight as someones gunna get seriously injured

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by mulletman View Post

Amazing ride from a pit start! Looking forward to seeing him in action this year.

Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    An entertaining race and I'm pleased for the rookie that after leading most of the way he at least made the podium. The Ducati team riders must be starting to look over their shoulders. If they're looking for the Pramac riders they'd be looking the wrong way.

When was the last time the old feller finished a race outside the points? I hope he can get things sorted 'cause this is getting sad.
    It was a great race, highly entertainig. With 3 laps to go a friends $10 bet on Martin at 278 to 1 looked like it was going to pay off handsomely. Rapt to see him get a podium too. Unfortunately I have to agree about Rossi, hopefully they can find the speed he needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    That whole race was simply dangerous, I hope they have words with their riders about weaving on the straight as someones gunna get seriously injured

The whole race was dangerous? In my opinion the weaving adds to the battle. Sure the collision between Mir and Miller was at the extreme but I certainly don't want the riders being told to not weave and move on the straights.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    Amazing ride from a pit start! Looking forward to seeing him in action this year.

It was a great race, highly entertainig. With 3 laps to go a friends $10 bet on Martin at 278 to 1 looked like it was going to pay off handsomely. Rapt to see him get a podium too. Unfortunately I have to agree about Rossi, hopefully they can find the speed he needs.

The whole race was dangerous? In my opinion the weaving adds to the battle. Sure the collision between Mir and Miller was at the extreme but I certainly don't want the riders being told to not weave and move on the straights.
    Sorry I meant the moto3 race, Motogp was all goods but Moto3 had some hairy as fohk moments with guys being run onto the astro turf metres off the pit wall, being hit mid straight etc...

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Sorry I meant the moto3 race, Motogp was all goods but Moto3 had some hairy as fohk moments with guys being run onto the astro turf metres off the pit wall, being hit mid straight etc...

Ah gotcha, my bad. And yeah the Moto3 race was a mixture of hair-raising and damn dangerous.

Bike
    Nowt any more

Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup, Day 1.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	168953500_1812762718887735_3395643975286526940_n.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	465.7 KB 
ID:	348852

Cormac Racing at Portimao getting all the 2021 Rookies Cup gear and his bike.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." John Ono Lennon.

"If you have never stared off into the distance then your life is a shame." Counting Crows

"The girls were in tight dresses, just like sweets in cellophane" Joe Jackson

Bike
    GSXR1000
    That's fantastic, cheers for sharing.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Sweet!
    Looks like an awesome track.

Is that an Aussie flag on the wheel guard though?

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...love this...person who sent me this thinks that three weeks in Qatar without whiskey may have had some bearing on this behaviour from McPhee

https://youtu.be/B3EguGbf3nc

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Marquez has been given the green light, he has been cleared to race at Portimau. That might upset some plans?

Thread Information