Page 19 of 56 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: MotoGP 2021

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Marquez went down at speed but does not appear to have further damaged the problem arm.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    R100GSPD
    maybe 46 and 21 should swap bikes

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Love this sport, 0.09 of a second separating the top 7 in FP3. The part I don 't love is seeing the fear on the faces of the team as a recovering rider takes a high speed tumble.

Bike
    22"Z900rsSE, Z1R, FZR1000, KTM 2 smoker
    Qually over
    Good to see morbid come back and really good to see Miller put it together.

Taka did really well. One old Honda in the top 10????
    I'm thinking they haven't got that bike right this year it seems unstable everywhere especially the front into corners and a lot of grip issues and head shake on power coming out.
    If MM cant ride it there is a real issue. Its a bloody bucking bronco when you push it.
    Possibly the MM advantage gone and he is a similar level to the others now the bike is getting questions asked.

Rossi - I'm all for a rider slipping back through the ranks "climb to the top-slip to the back then retire" but its a little sad to see Rossi it the wall this way.
    Respect to him for everything his was, is and is still going to be with is new team.

Looking forward to the race I want to see Morbid beat the factory bikes.
    Dream finish would be Miller - Morbidelli - Taka then who cares LOL. Going for the outsiders
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckless View Post

I think i heard the commentators mention he's gone back to an old frame, its working for him

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by mulletman View Post
    I think i heard the commentators mention he's gone back to an old frame, its working for him
    Yeh they did why I said "OLD HONDA" LOL

MM's was a big crash and the others are scared to push the latest frame as hard. Pol, Alex and Taka also had decent crashes last time out.
    Not good for their hopes this year. I hope the riders stay uninjured when it goes, it goes big by the looks.
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Bike
    Nowt any more
    Have to agree with the comments regarding the Honda. Did you see the head shake AsparagusP #44 got going under the flying saucer. Shit, I was worried it wasn't going to slow down.

Excellent race for #14 Mac Attack in RBMGRC Jerez #1.
    More improvements for Cormac Racing. Improving lap times every session (New PB 0.7s better than QP) and racing in the final group, separated by only 0.3s.
    Not far off 19th place. A bit of an error on the last lap, didn't realise it was the last lap. Had the big moves all lined up for the last lap, just was already on the last lap!
    Doh! Lesson learned, read your lap board! That is what it is there for!! Mind you, there were plenty of other lapboards to see too! LOL
    Nevermind, maybe tomorrow. Race is at a reasonable time, 1.30am.
    OK for me, no work to get up for, having been disestablished. I only have to commute to the garage/workshop at the end of the stairs.

Chur!
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." John Ono Lennon.

"If you have never stared off into the distance then your life is a shame." Counting Crows

"The girls were in tight dresses, just like sweets in cellophane" Joe Jackson

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Thanks for the updates steveyb!

Bike
    2007 Triumph Tiger 1050
    Blog Entries
    If MM cant ride it there is a real issue. Its a bloody bucking bronco when you push it.
    Possibly the MM advantage gone and he is a similar level to the others now the bike is getting questions asked.
    He was previously able to ride the honda when everyone else said it was wild bull on a rampage. Prob is just the lack of strength in the arm..
    "If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." - Anatole France
    "An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't." - Anatole France
    ZRXOA #9170

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Qually over
    Good to see morbid come back and really good to see Miller put it together.

I'm thinking they haven't got that bike right this year it seems unstable everywhere especially the front into corners and a lot of grip issues and head shake on power coming out.

Rossi - I'm all for a rider slipping back through the ranks "climb to the top-slip to the back then retire" but its a little sad to see Rossi it the wall this way.
    Respect to him for everything his was, is and is still going to be with is new team.

Looking forward to the race I want to see Morbid beat the factory bikes.
    Dream finish would be Miller - Morbidelli - Taka then who cares LOL. Going for the outsiders
    Ok I'll vote for that result. Or several other options. Hope Taka has some results left.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Yeh they did why I said "OLD HONDA" LOL

MM's was a big crash and the others are scared to push the latest frame as hard. Pol, Alex and Taka also had decent crashes last time out.
    Not good for their hopes this year. I hope the riders stay uninjured when it goes, it goes big by the looks.
    Pol and Marc have crashed again this time in warm up , commentators said Honda have tried to load up the front - its not working.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Damnit no warm up session on Spark.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    What a night of racing. Nail biter in Moto3 with a predictable final corner clash but history made tonight by young Pedro, that kid just appears to be something totally different. Moto2 was equally exciting, seeing Gresini Racing taking an amazing dominate win and a decent battle for 3rd between Remy, Sam and Fernandez the rookie. And wow what a roller coaster ride MotoGP was, looked like Fabio got seriously painful arm pump and faded from first, a few fallers but what an emotional win for Jack Millar! Man the dude was just overwhelmed with emotion. I emailed Spark about the lack of coverage for the warm up sessions and got a response from them at 11pm saying they would see whether their content team can include it.

Bike

Not Far off boys

I think there is a frenchman going in for arm pump surgery very soon.

Miller what can you say bloody awesome and did he feel it. Taers is not th sort of thing an Aussie or Kiwi does publicly.
    Morbidelli rode over the limit whle race but kept it up.

What a great race

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Bloody Miller, been putting money on him to win last 3 rounds going off practice pace and previous form and he's been off it (for various reasons to be fair)

This time decided the odds on Binder were too good and that the front tyre allocation would suit him for a surprise push and he falls off and Miller wins.
    So I think we've found the culprit behind Millers bad luck, me!

So stoked to see him win finally, he came so close on the Pramac but now he's got the full bike its expected.
    He'll use this as a spring board I reckon to more results, if memory serves he's pretty handy at Le Mans.

Unlucky for Fabio but it doesn't take away from Millers win, as all riders have lost results over the years for similar issues. Especially winning at a track no recently Duke rider has won at.

Watched the race live after spending the day at Hampton on my bucket, then had to mend the tow car on the way home so was fohking knackered when I finally got home and wacthed. Saved the podium celebration for this morning when I knew I'd appreciate it best

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Thread Information