Page 25 of 56 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: MotoGP 2021

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Wtf was Bastainini doing coming in so fast to grid? Cool cartwheel but he could have maimed Zarco. That sort of accident has several unhappy examples.

Can't imagine the debrief was very cheery.

Any links on explanation?
    Yeah and when is the exclusion from the next race being announced? If having a gnat's todger of tyre on green paint is a penalty, then smacking into another rider on grid form up deserves one.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Yeah there was one on Crash. Basically he thought Zarco braked strangely.
    I'd say 1 minutes silence before the race probably had him off his game and he's just messed up, not something you expect at that level. Could have been way worse though

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
    Apprently setting up the Ducati launch device requires the rider to manually compress the forks a certain amount before engaging. He may have been in the middle of that process and distracted on top of that, as you say.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    R100GSPD
    MM has got nerve danmage in the shoulder (was that when he was dislocating it. I recko he will come right,he has already shown he can be at the fron when it is not so physically hard(In the rain the other day)

Bike
    Nowt any more
    Rider seat dominos have started falling with KTM first to move (other than the riders with multi-year contracts already).
    Signing BB for 3 more years and signing Gardner to Tech 3 team.
    I wonder who is out at T3? No mention of that as yet. Petrucci is my guess.
    Oliviera will be announced soon too, I should imagine.
    I think having VR46 team on Ducati will be a bit stink. Too many Ducatis on grid. Personally would prefer to see them with Aprilia given that Suzuki have ruled it out.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." John Ono Lennon.

"If you have never stared off into the distance then your life is a shame." Counting Crows

"The girls were in tight dresses, just like sweets in cellophane" Joe Jackson

Bike
    2007 Triumph Tiger 1050
    Blog Entries
    MM's comments on his crash were interesting:

"Unfortunately we finished the race earlier than we expected and it was the worst thing for me because of course I need laps and kilometres on the bike," Marquez said.

"It's true that I had contact with Brad Binder, we can say it's a racing incident because specifically at that point on the track similar crashes have happened many times before.

"But okay, it can be a racing incident, but if someone was at fault it's me. Because I came into Turn 2, just I didn’t see him, I thought he was further back and when we did the change of direction we made contact and I crashed.
    Italian MotoGP: Marquez: Binder racing incident, if someone at fault it's me | MotoGP | News (crash.net)
    "If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." - Anatole France
    "An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't." - Anatole France
    ZRXOA #9170

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyb View Post
    Rider seat dominos have started falling with KTM first to move (other than the riders with multi-year contracts already).
    Signing BB for 3 more years and signing Gardner to Tech 3 team.
    I wonder who is out at T3? No mention of that as yet. Petrucci is my guess.
    Oliviera will be announced soon too, I should imagine.
    I think having VR46 team on Ducati will be a bit stink. Too many Ducatis on grid. Personally would prefer to see them with Aprilia given that Suzuki have ruled it out.
    Nah, Iker will go back to Moto2.

Bike
    22"Z900rsSE, Z1R, FZR1000, KTM 2 smoker
    I thought MM was a dangerous rider early on then really started to respect the way he matured
    Rossi reckons he deliberately destroyed his 10th tittle run a couple of years back and will never forgive him.
    I'm wondering with the lengths he's going to now if there is some truth in that?
    With the desperate qually tactics and stupid riding stuffing everyone else's race the only achievement is to make himself look like a dick
    Maybe he should concentrate upon himself and his recovery get a sensible head back in the game and forget about hunting placings up the grid with stupid shit.

I'm thinking Pol is regretting his move to Honda not because of the above but it seems a prick of a bike to ride.

I cant see much KTM have done wrong since they joined Moto GP they seemed to have formed their own little academy some very wise heads in that company.

VR46 I agree another two Ducatis would be to much.
    Aprilia stepping up this year would def have helped. He has to decide about quitting and which bike would be best for his riders rather than the best for trying to get his 10th championship on.
    But we don't have a bloody clue what the other manufacturers really think of him and VR46 in real life.
    Interesting times

Fabio looks like his head and his throttle hand is in the best place atm.
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    It doesn't matter what they think of him. It's about the Brand and if it makes sense to be associated with him. That's a pretty easy choice.
    Racers often aren't nice people to be around when they are focused to winning at all costs and these guys are at another level again.

Let's just enjoy it for the pointless magnificent spectacle it is.

. . . and bring back the 2 strokes, obviously.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Nowt any more
    Pramac Racing next out of the blocks, announcing Zarco and Martin for 2022.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." John Ono Lennon.

"If you have never stared off into the distance then your life is a shame." Counting Crows

Bike
    Nowt any more
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    Nah, Iker will go back to Moto2.
    Maybe to replace Gardner? More likely Acosta will take that spot. But it would be better for his development if he stayed in Moto3 for one more season.
    Fernandez R has stated that he will stay in Moto2 and believes at least 2 years in M3 and M2 is best.

Bike
    ES XTZ

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Maybe he should try rowing?
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Maybe he should try rowing?
    Definitely farming as he got ploughing down pat.
    Seriously though, bloody hell, poor guy. Hope he gets over the mental hurdles of the last few weeks and gets his mojo back - whilst staying in the saddle!

Bike
    77 XL250
    Rins should be a real title contender, except the 'Curse of Crutchlow' has descended upon him. Which one of you buggers did it?
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadpole View Post
    Rins should be a real title contender, except the 'Curse of Crutchlow' has descended upon him. Which one of you buggers did it?
    Seems to me the riders I like the most suffer.
    So I'll take partial credit.

Fucking bicycles, dangerous things!

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Thread Information