Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: MotoGP 2021

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    I kinda thought Pol was going to be the next Pol. Um, well he was showing such promising rides on the humble KTM. Buuutt. . .

Goes to show how fickle this tyre vs chassis, suspension, crank dynamics, hair gel, and ECU mixture is.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Nowt any more
    One guess as to who spent some time cosying up with Marc Marquez and Valentino Rossi in Clinica Mobile last weekend???

Hint: Cormac Buchanan.

Oh, was that too much of a hint?

Little shit.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." John Ono Lennon.

"If you have never stared off into the distance then your life is a shame." Counting Crows

"The girls were in tight dresses, just like sweets in cellophane" Joe Jackson

Bike
    22"Z900rsSE, Z1R, FZR1000, KTM 2 smoker
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyb View Post
    One guess as to who spent some time cosying up with Marc Marquez and Valentino Rossi in Clinica Mobile last weekend???

Hint: Cormac Buchanan.

Oh, was that too much of a hint?

Little shit.
    Good luck to him, Sometimes its not what you know in this world, its who LOL
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    While he has since made a correction to his statement - his problem may well be that Yamaha shares his sentiments!
    https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/97...-mistake-again

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    You can't help but be impressed by his absolute mastery.

. . . . occasionally.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Nowt any more
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    While he has since made a correction to his statement - his problem may well be that Yamaha shares his sentiments!
    https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/97...-mistake-again
    Y'know, I reckon only people looking to create a beat up would have interpreted that as meaning anything to do with Yamaha.
    When I saw the quotation I only ever thought about his earlier period in M3 when he quit the team during the season. Only to come crawling back?? (If I recall correctly).
    Doubtful if he even go to root Paris!! That would have been a shame...... Mmmmmm.....

FP3 Vale!! Vale!!! Vale!!!!

But anyway......
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." John Ono Lennon.

"If you have never stared off into the distance then your life is a shame." Counting Crows

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Nice to see a crowd in attendance.

Reports that Rossi has found speed. I hope it's real speed and not just speed that takes him from 20th to 10th.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Fabio is a fucking weapon. Goes to show they knew what they were doing when they let him into moto3 early.
    Good shit.

Iker finally got a rocket up his bum too now his seats 100% on the line. If they do drop him I hope they pop him into the Moto2 team at least to give him another chance to move back up, goes to show how important the years in moto2 are.

Olivera looking good for another podium too I think, here's hoping they can disrupt Fabio enough to stop him running away, not looking like it at this stage though.

Looking forward to the race, gunna be epic I reckon

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Bike
    22"Z900rsSE, Z1R, FZR1000, KTM 2 smoker
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Fabio is a fucking weapon. Goes to show they knew what they were doing when they let him into moto3 early.
    Good shit.

Iker finally got a rocket up his bum too now his seats 100% on the line. If they do drop him I hope they pop him into the Moto2 team at least to give him another chance to move back up, goes to show how important the years in moto2 are.

Olivera looking good for another podium too I think, here's hoping they can disrupt Fabio enough to stop him running away, not looking like it at this stage though.

Looking forward to the race, gunna be epic I reckon

Agreed about Fabio he seems really in tune with his bike ATM.

I'm hoping Morbidelli will do well like to see him get some reward

Like to see the likable Miller get somewhere but they say tyre wear is an Issue there so maybe Ducati will fade?
    Everyone got a laugh about his inter change with MM start of FP3.

Zarco is riding well to deserves a good result.

Good to see MM bullshit in FP3 didn't work out and infact gave Pol the advantage for qually which knocked him out
    I'm Guessing Pol is regretting his decision to change teams to Honda.

Fabio might run away with it, I think he will ride it the same as last race.
    I'm picking Morbid to come good at the end with wildcard Suzuki.
    But love to see Miller shove it up them all.

Live tonight whoohooo Moto3 at 9pm MotoGP 10:25
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Go Vale !!!! lol us pensioners need to stick together !

He has had some great rides at MontMello. First saw him there in 2005.....(when Zaus turned an M1 into a ball of metal).

Then there was that great scrap with Horhay (whatever year it was ?) with a last corner move that really was up there for the pass of a century.

Fingers and toes crossed for Valentino. xxxxx

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    Go Vale !!!! lol us pensioners need to stick together !

He has had some great rides at MontMello. First saw him there in 2005.....(when Zaus turned an M1 into a ball of metal).

Then there was that great scrap with Horhay (whatever year it was ?) with a last corner move that really was up there for the pass of a century.

Fingers and toes crossed for Valentino. xxxxx
    Nawww the old farts sticking together.

He's going better, think he may crack a top 8 tonight

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Of course no one has ever triedto follow MM around have they.I think Jack has it right,just go if they can keep up fine.....

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    Of course no one has ever triedto follow MM around have they.I think Jack has it right,just go if they can keep up fine.....
    Yup, if it were me I'd be like "Keep up motherfucker", lick the stamp, cross out the return to sender address and send it.

Bike
    Nowt any more
    Quatararo.

Black flag situation?

Black/orange flag situation?

Opinions?

Bike
    GSXR1000
    You'd be black flagged for an undone helmet strap correct? Because in the event of an accident the required safety equipment wouldn't do its job. Watching those last laps, well I'm no praying man but I was hoping to high heaven he did not have a crash because that could've been potentially very horrific.

So if you'd get a black flag for an undone helmet strap, then yes I would agree with a black flag for both the leathers being compromised and the removal of the chest protector.

Thread Information