Thread: MotoGP 2021

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	241636569_10157900915540216_6892213956327316640_n.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	343.7 KB 
ID:	349608

We're gunna miss this fella , Motogp will as well no doubt.

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    There is a lot of hype around Vinales riding the Aprillia this Weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing that myself.
    My personal thoughts are, he will have a really good race, or even 2 or 3! Then once the "I'll show Yamaha" fire has left his belly, he will start to focus on the bikes imperfections. Then back into his head he will go and the inconsistency will be back.
    In short, different bike - same rider = same rider issues on a different bike.

Kinda hanging out for a Fabio/MM race long battle!

Bike
    2007 Triumph Tiger 1050
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post

Kinda hanging out for a Fabio/MM race long battle!
    Crash dot net are suggesting MM will be up there on this race so maybe it will happen
    "If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." - Anatole France
    "An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't." - Anatole France
    ZRXOA #9170

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    I kinda feel like MMs ego and response doesn't allow him to go properly head to head in a fair match up without him being on the wrong side of fair.

I sure as heck hope I'm wrong though, but history tells us he's not happy losing to any rider he feels properly threatened by. I think if he ends up fast enough to battle Fabio 50/50 for a win he'll win just on pure aggression.
    He's not going to be near Fabio this season though, he's just that step above.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Let's just hope he doesn't put him into a wall and spoil a fair fight.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    2007 Triumph Tiger 1050
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Let's just hope he doesn't put him into a wall and spoil a fair fight.
    Or put himself into a wall and end his career - love him or hate him, he can ride.
    "If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." - Anatole France
    "An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't." - Anatole France
    ZRXOA #9170

Bike
    Blog Entries
    The best. The Doohan of his era.

Except Doohan was more convincing as a human.

Bike
    2007 Triumph Tiger 1050
    Blog Entries
    I dunno about that.. I've seen a few doco's on him and seen videos of him interacting with other people. Check out "Mark Marquez: The trophy hunter" - I mean you dont keep the same team working for you for years if you're a complete dick, right?
    ZRXOA #9170

Bike
    22"Z900rsSE, Z1R, FZR1000, KTM 2 smoker
    Quote Originally Posted by iYRe View Post
    I dunno about that.. I've seen a few doco's on him and seen videos of him interacting with other people. Check out "Mark Marquez: The trophy hunter" - I mean you dont keep the same team working for you for years if you're a complete dick, right?
    Agree off the bike but when he slings his leg over the bike I agree with Autech's comments above.
    Ah well they have the MM light on the dash now so maybe that might make a difference
    Bearing in mind last race they didn't get a chance to use it he just took Martin out.

Looking at MV pre press conference comments he is putting a lot of pressure on himself talking learning but the eyes and body language say winning - be interesting
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by iYRe View Post
    I'm sure his off track programming is to be inoffensive and sponsor friendly.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Marquez got a lot of crap in Spain when he bought a place in Andorra presumably for tax reasons. Andorra is popular with professional sports people, Simon Crafar has been there for years (decades?), Bradders is/was there, Aleix Aspagero apparently owns a Japanese restaurant there.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Marquez got a lot of crap in Spain when he bought a place in Andorra presumably for tax reasons. Andorra is popular with professional sports people, Simon Crafar has been there for years (decades?), Bradders is/was there, Aleix Aspagero apparently owns a Japanese restaurant there.
    Speaking of "Bradders"
    https://www.visordown.com/news/gener...terton-no-show

Bike
    77 XL250
    Anyone punting Vinales for a top 10 - except me?
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    I see further down in that article Tito getting the boot from Barni racing..

Bike
    2007 Triumph Tiger 1050
    Blog Entries
    Probably, but there are "non Marquez" stuff too, seen some clips of him on Rossi's ranch and stuff. It's quite possible for people to be decent folks, but quite mercenary in competition..
    ZRXOA #9170

Thread Information